Chapter 71: Bold Moves and Gentle Groans: Paizuri Edition.
429 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71: Bold Moves and Gentle Groans: Paizuri Edition.


___

Both Ace and Mitsuri were breathing heavily by the time their lips parted from each other. The air literally felt thick and charged to them, after their passionate exchange. 

Even with his seasoned experience, Ace couldn't escape the rush of his own racing heart as he gazed at Mitsuri. Every detail of her—body, face, expressions—ignited a fire within him. It was a miracle he'd held on until now.

A similar overwhelming sensation gripped Mitsuri. Her heart raced as if it might burst from her chest, feeling more nervous than when facing an upper moon in battle.

His strong hand cradling her body, the gentle touch of his lips, and the skillful dance of his tongue inside her mouth, akin to an experienced dancer, thrilled Mitsuri as if there were no tomorrow. She relished in the sensation, feeling as if she could indulge in it all day long. It was her first encounter with such feelings, and if she had to put it into words, she'd simply say she loved it immensely and craved more.

Feeling too embarrassed to ask for more, Mitsuri conveyed her desire through a meaningful look. 

Ace, an expert in such matters, effortlessly grasped the unspoken plea and, between breaths, uttered, "More?!"

Mitsuri gave an almost imperceptible nod, and Ace, with his keen perception, easily picked up on it, granting her the continuation of what she desired.

Their kisses persisted.

Again and again until their lips tingled, and the excitement rendered them unsatisfied with mere kisses.

"Want to try something even better?" Ace asked between their kisses.

This time, Mitsuri didn't shy away or feel embarrassed. She had moved beyond that point, and it was not the time for meekness. So, she responded with an erratic voice, "Yes, go for it, Ace."

Nodding, Ace lifted her body and swam towards the shore, all the while maintaining their kiss. He gently placed her on the soft ground near the water's edge, remaining in the water himself.

The view Ace had of Mitsuri sitting there with her wet, naked body was enticing and intoxicating. Her fair skin glistened in the sun's rays, and her ample curves were proudly displayed before his eyes. But the most breathtaking part was the large, soft, and fleshy mounds on her chest. Her pink nipples, akin to her hair, stood erect like cherries, adding to the allure of the moment.

Seeing him staring at her chest, Mitsuri asked hesitatingly, "Are they weird? I always thought they were too big." She thought her chest was also the reason most men rejected her.

"Oh god, no! They are literally perfect. Anyone who disagrees is a fool!" Ace declared matter-of-factly, as if it were a divine truth ordained by the gods.

Ace, his eyes sincere and appreciative, continued, "Mitsuri, your body is beautiful just the way it is. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Confidence and self-love are the most attractive qualities, and you have them in abundance."

Mitsuri managed a shy smile, feeling grateful and warm in Ace's words, and immediately said, "Thank you, Ace!" She sensed that Ace was the only one who truly appreciated her body without any bias. She thought, 'I shouldn't disappoint him. Even though I don't know the ways of how men and women are intimate, I will make sure to follow all of his words.'

Ace, not wanting to dwell on insecurities, shifted the atmosphere playfully, "Now, let's set the gratitude part aside and focus on something more fun and exciting!"

Mitsuri nodded, and immediately, a loud, erotic moan escaped her as she felt Ace's hands fondle her chest while his mouth played with her other breast.

She couldn't control her moans as an electrifying sensation spread throughout her body. It was the first time she had someone other than herself touch her chest so sensually.

It didn't take much before she started feeling an itch in her womanhood. She couldn't help but try to scratch it using her fingers.

Before her fingers could even touch, Ace's hands intercepted, holding her hand and preventing it from reaching her core, leaving her feeling desperate.

She gazed at him and said in a pleading tone, "Please…"

But Ace just smirked, shaking his head, and said, "Uh-huh, that's the forbidden fruit for me to pick, not you. So until then, I'll be holding this naughty hand of yours."

Then, using his right hand, he held both of her hands behind her back while he continued playing with her chest using his mouth and left hand. He altered the shapes of her fleshy mountains, giving both of them the same tender care as he licked her chest with a fervor akin to a baby drinking milk for the first time. Mitsuri responded with more and more passionate moans, squirming under his touch.

Ahnn~

At last, Mitsuri couldn't hold on much longer under Ace's expert hands, and she had to give in to pleasure, surrendering to him. She climaxed as her love juices flowed out of her core like a gushing waterfall.

Pant! Pant!

Mitsuri breathed laboriously as sweat marked her forehead from the climax she just had. It was not the first climax she had; she had experienced it many times using her hands, but the current one far surpassed what her hand could ever previously achieve.

But before she could even think that this was the end, she felt a shiver run throughout her body as she looked down to see Ace using his tongue, giving a long lick to her core, causing her to panic.

"No! Don't! It's dirty down there," she hurriedly said to stop him, feeling both sensitive and concerned about cleanliness.

But did he stop? Of course not! As for the dirty part, it wasn't, considering they had just bathed in a waterfall.

So Ace continued to taste her womanhood despite Mitsuri's continuous protests, not paying heed to her words. This caused her to get flustered and squirm, and in the end, she even started moaning and pressing his head into her core, overwhelmed by the pleasure sensations.

In front of his flexible tongue, which had made even a demon squirm, Mitsuri—a newbie—was no match. Soon, she had to experience her second orgasm back to back as her juices gushed out again, directly to his face, coating it completely. Her back arched in an arc like a bow, and a lustful moan, full of the release of desire, escaped her mouth.

While Ace tasted her juices by licking his lips, he wasn't given the option to move away, with Mitsuri pressing his head, not that he would have moved away even if given the option. The intimate exchange left them both in a state of blissful satisfaction.

Her juices had the taste of rose water—slightly sweet and floral. He didn't know that was possible, but he didn't care; it was a happy situation for him.

Looking down, he saw her post-orgasm core. It was just what one would expect from seeing Mitsuri's face.

It was beautiful, at least for him, with its color as bright pink as the prettiest sakura flower. The folds resembled a multilayered flower waiting to blossom for the right time, and with a small finely trimmed bush adorning the upper part of her womanhood. What amused him even more was that it had the same colour as her hair, a bright pink.

{A/N: I am just having fun with this, okay!}

Ace, with a satisfied grin, looked at Mitsuri, who was still caught in the aftermath of her climax. He gently moved away from her core, allowing her a moment to catch her breath.

"Heh! You taste as sweet as you look, Mitsuri," he said with a playful glint in his eyes.

"No…don't say that..." Mitsuri said, flushed and avoiding eye contact while still recovering from the intense sensations, managing a shy smile. "Ace, you're too much."

He chuckled, "I aim to please."

The two of them lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow, while Ace played with her breasts, surrounded by the soothing sounds of the waterfall and the rustling leaves.

"You know that this is not the end, right?" Ace said, breathing in her scent as he gave a long lick to her neck, making her body shiver.

".....I know.." Mitsuri said, but this time her voice somehow felt filled with some kind of determination. Before he could dwell more on it, Ace felt a cold hand snake around his hard member, grabbing it.

Mitsuri knew that usually, most men ignore the satisfaction of their partner—after all, she was before in a desperate search for a suitable husband all this time, so she had researched the topic many times.

But now, experiencing it in real-time, she felt scammed. Who said men don't care about the pleasure of their women, or was it just Ace who was different from others? She didn't know which was right, but she didn't care. Now, she only felt it was her duty to return the same experience he had given her.

What was interesting to notice was that even she didn't notice when she started referring to herself as his woman.

Feeling her small and cold hands rubbing his member, Ace felt the heat that had been bubbling inside him from the start almost erupt from the pleasure. However, using controlled breathing, he quickly calmed himself. He didn't want to be an early shooter, more so in front of Mitsuri.

Mitsuri looked at Ace, noticing his pleasurable expression. Her confidence grew, so she decided to try something she had once heard from another woman.

So she slowly went down to the level of his hard member. She could feel its hardness and heat from so close, sensing the pulsation from the blood flow. Before long, she brought her large breasts into play, covering his member completely, with just the tip coming out.

Ace, pleasantly surprised by Mitsuri's bold move, let out a groan of pleasure as the warmth and softness of her breasts enveloped him. Mitsuri, encouraged by his reaction, began to experiment with gentle movements, moving her breasts up and down on his member, giving him what he would call paizuri.

As Mitsuri started gaining more and more confidence from his reactions and increased the pace of her jiggly movements, it took all of his willpower to hold his release. However, her assaults continued, breaking his willpower bit by bit, and at last, he couldn't control it anymore. He gave her a last warning before he erupted, releasing the built-up tension.

Mitsuri, even seeing his warning, didn't stop her pace for one moment. She was lost in her momentum, watching his hard member pulsate, eagerly waiting to release its essence.

In a matter of seconds, he erupted. Mitsuri, lost in a trance with hearts in her eyes, couldn't even react before his warm essence covered her whole face and breasts in thick, milky-white essence.

Ace, seeing his cum covering her face and body, almost made him hard again just from the view. He could only think, 'No wonder the Japanese invented paizuri. They all wanted to see this view. '

- x - X - x -

18