Chapter 8
812 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, he got dressed and had his change of clothes in his bag. Serena smiled like a mother seeing her child off to school. She hugged him tightly, as if this were the last time they'd see each other.

"I love you, Travis. See you tomorrow," she said, tiptoeing to kiss him. Travis smiled, grabbing her waist as they passionately kissed.

*He really knows how to turn me on.*

"I'll see you, babe. Love you," he said as he walked out. Serena smiled, returned to her apartment, and started preparing for today's job hunt.

Travis looked at the location and briefly smirked.

'He's living in the suburbs. He must have worked hard these past few months,' he thought.

His Uber came; he entered the car and sat back as it drove him towards his location.

Serena finished getting dressed and was ready to go out. She locked both her apartment and Travis's, then left the building. She was firstly going to the gas station, since why not.

'I hope I get hired somewhere close; I don't want to arrive late and get Travis mad,' she thought.

...

After a few minutes, Travis arrived at the house. He got out of the car and stared at the place where Ryan lived. He smiled, feeling proud that his best friend got such a nice crib. He rang the bell and waited for a response. Suddenly, the gates opened, allowing him to enter. As he walked in, Ryan came walking towards him, wearing expensive-looking clothes. He felt the electrical flow in his body yet again. He could now hear his thoughts.

*It's only been six months, and he's gotten so jacked. I guess I was wrong to think that he'd be some kind of hopeless Otaku. Well, he's still unemployed, so I guess I'll have to focus on that to humiliate this fucker.*

Travis stopped in his tracks, staring at Ryan with a confused expression, understanding that it would be weird if he showed a shocked expression.

'Did I just hear wrong?' he thought.

*Why did he stop? Oh, maybe he's too overwhelmed by my fabulous wealth.*

'When did he become a young manster?' Travis thought.

"Yo Travis, it's been a while bro. It seems you didn't bring a partner, it doesn't matter though."

'I didn't expect him to have a girlfriend. After she did him wrong, he vowed that he'd never love again,' Travis thought.

"Oh, so he didn't bring me here to show me his house and get together again. He just wanted to humiliate me," he thought.

"I should just leave," he continued, but before he could say anything, a girl walked out the front door and approached the two. The young woman's chestnut-brown hair flowed in soft waves, framing a face of delicate grace. Her eyes now hold a mesmerizing shade of purple, adding an enchanting allure to her striking beauty. The flawless complexion continues to glow with vitality, radiating both coldness and kindness.

Ryan saw Travis pause and smiled.

*Look at my wife. Yes, take in her beauty. She's a goddess personified, but unlike all your old hoes. You'll never get a single hand on her.*

Travis glanced back at him as he was looking back at his wife.

"Well, I guess I have a reason to stay now," he thought. He received the flow of electricity as he could now hear her thoughts.

*Is that the friend he plans on humiliating? He's much better-looking than him; he also has a better body . I wonder if he's bigger than him or better in bed because he lacks in both.*

'I guess I'll have to show this mother fucker why all the ladies back in college were so infatuated with me,' Travis thought.

"Oh, who is that?" he asked as he walked closer. Ryan smirked as he got even closer to her.

"She's my wife, Chloe Braun. She and I got married about three months ago. Sorry for not saying anything; I was just too busy with things," he said.

"Nah, it's not a problem. It's nice to meet you, Chloe. My name is Travis; thanks for allowing me to come over," he said with a polite smile.

"He has manners. I like him already," Chloe thought.

"That's not a problem. Honey, isn't it rude making your guest stand outside like this?"

"Oh, you're right. Come on, Travis, let me show you around. You're the first guy to arrive, so we've got some time to play a quick match on my PS5."

"Damn, you got one. I've been trying to get it for months, but I'm lacking in funds."

*That's because you're an unemployed dumbfuck.*

'Talk about two-faced,' he thought.

After a short tour, they went to the living room and played his PS5. Travis beat him, of course. He was simply the god of FIFA.

"You still can't beat me, bro. You'll always be my son when it comes to this game," he said in a mocking tone.

Chloe walked into the room and sat next to Ryan. She stared at the screen and saw the score: 10-0.

"You're really bad at this game, even after practicing every day," she said while holding a snicker. Ryan frowned and almost threw his joystick at the screen, but Chloe simply glared at him, which completely turned him into a bitch.

*I don't want her to fuck me with that strap again. But I kinda enjoyed it. Does that make me gay? Nah, she's a girl.*

'Huh? Bro got fucked. Man, I'm gonna enjoy cucking this guy so much,' Travis thought.

"Travis, would you like a drink?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great," he replied. She smiled, then went to get him one.

Ryan's submissive expression turned into a frown, but he didn't show it to him.

*She's acting a bit too nicely. It's probably because he's a guest and all.*

Chloe brought back a cold glass of coke and passed it to him; Travis "accidentally" held her hand when she gave it to him. He looked right into her eyes and saw her wink.

'Well, this might be easier than I thought it'd be.'

TO BE CONTINUED

21