Chapter 10
623 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After replying to all of them, he finally texted the number. He looked at Chloe as she picked up her phone and started typing. He then received the text.

Chloe: You and I have a clear understanding of what we both want, right?

Me: I think we do. So when are we going to do this thing?

Chloe: I first need to check something. I'll do that tonight. If things go well, I'll give you the location of the place we'll be meeting at.

Me: You don't like Ryan? I figured.

Chloe: Yes, I don't. Now let's stop texting before things get suspicious.

He didn't reply to her text. Travis put his phone back in his pocket and continued playing the game until he heard Ryan's thoughts.

*It's time for the plan to commence,*- Ryan

"Hey Travis, come sit with us," he said. Travis was honestly interested in what he had planned, so he went and sat next to Chloe and watched as the guys smirked. Mia and Victoria were having their own conversation, not caring about what the guys were saying. Chloe, on the other hand, was playing Candy Crush.

"So Travis, how's life been, man?" Ryan asked, holding back laughter as he spoke. Mia noticed this and focused on her conversation with Victoria and theirs.

"It's been fine, I guess. Is there a reason why you're asking?"

"Well yeah, you're my best friend. I, of course, care about your well-being. Are you still carrying the Sigma mindset?"

"Huh?"

"You know, remember when you told me you'd never get a job since that was being a slave for somebody else. The thing you heard from the bald guy Andrew Tate?" Ryan added for the spice.

"Oh, that. I remember. Man, I was so childish back then," Travis chuckled in the fakest way possible, which went unnoticed by anyone.

"Look at what that got you. A one-room apartment in the bad parts of town!" Kyle said.

The guys had a loud laugh together while everyone simply stayed silent. Victoria finally looked at Travis, who was smiling.

*That's definitely the fakest smile I've seen. Even I can't pull that. When did Kyle become such a douche?*

*I really married an immature useless piece of shit. If you want to humiliate someone, at least take his woman or something. Well, Travis will be humiliating you tonight, and I'm honestly excited for it,*

Mia frowned and shoved Liam, who was still laughing. "That wasn't funny, you know. You're acting really immature," she said.

Liam's elated face turned normal as he said, "We're only joking, you know, right Travis?"

"I don't know. Can I get back to my game now?"

Kyle frowned and said, "You can't even afford that console, let alone the joystick. You better get your hands off it before you're put into great debt." He was about to laugh when he got slapped hard by Victoria.

"Pah!"

"What's up with you today? You never act like this. Are you drunk or something? I don't remember seeing you drink. Or maybe you're just crazy. Fucking prick. If I see you making fun of Travis again, I won't hesitate to slap you again."

Kyle stared at the floor in shame. He didn't like to see Victoria angry, not because it made him angry, but because it scared the shit out of him.

One thing these three guys had in common was that they all feared their girlfriends or wives. Such a sad life to live, no cap.

"I didn't know these mfs would be such pussies," he thought.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate. Opening it, he saw that it was a text from Chloe.

Chloe: Go out as an excuse. I'm sure no one will find you suspicious.

Since he wanted to bang her as much as she wanted to bang him, Travis did as she asked. He excused himself, walked out of the house, and went around to the back, where he stood under a tree. Chloe got up as well, but she didn't take the same path as he did. She came out of the backdoor around the kitchen and then went towards the back of the house. When she saw him, a smirk rose on her face.

"It's been a while since I've met a man behind my lover's back. Luckily, I haven't done it to Ryan yet, but I guess I've given him enough time," she said as she approached him.

"She's a slut. Well, I just want to fuck her. But if she's useful, then I'll keep her," he thought.

"That makes this even more exciting," he said as he pulled her by the waist and pinned her against a tree.

*Oh, he's a dominant type, huh? Well, I'm sure he'll be worshipping this pussy before long,*

Travis grabbed her throat, gently squeezing. Chloe smiled and put her hand inside his pants, grabbing his cock.

*He's even bigger when you hold it. I'm going to enjoy turning him into my slave,*

"We'll see about that," he thought.

She was wearing a cute sundress, so Travis lifted it up and placed his hand on her crotch. He slowly began to move his hand up and down, massaging her pussy.

*He understands that foreplay is essential. He's already way better than Ryan could ever dream to be,*

He slid her panties to the side and slowly began to slide his two middle fingers inside her pussy. He didn't go deep, instead he raised the two and touched right on her G-spot.

"Ah...hang," she moaned, caught by surprise. Travis smiled and continued to stimulate the most sensitive area of her pussy.

*Wow, he really knows his way around a pussy, doesn't he?*

Chloe smiled. She wasn't going to let him play with her pussy while he got to stand there. She pulled down his pants slightly, releasing his 12-inch cock, which sprung out.

*He's way bigger than any other person I've been with. I'll take my time getting used to his cock-* she was stopped from her thoughts by Travis, who started moving even faster.

"Ahhh!!...yessss...like that! I'm coming!! Fuck!"

This led to her moaning in his ear, making him smile. Before long, she released all her juices.

"Hannggaaaaa!!"

Making her moan loudly.

*Ah, fuck, it's been such a long time since I've genuinely had an orgasm. I have to be careful that I don't get turned into his slave instead.*

TO BE CONTINUED

18