Chapter 12
664 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At [23:30 PM], Travis was sitting in the room they had borrowed for him. He was on the bed, staring at the TV screen with his phone in hand, texting Serena, who hasn't fallen asleep yet for some reason. She told him about how she got a job and stuff; she even mentioned having a surprise for him when he gets home. After that, she sent him a nice picture of her naked in front of a mirror. She really understood him. Suddenly, he received a message from Chloe.

Chloe: I'm done with Ryan; I'm coming to your room.

Me: What do you mean, done?

She sent him a picture of Ryan with a strap right beside him, Ryan was laid on the bed with his ass up facing the sky. Travis wanted to delete the photo but he realized that it would make good blackmail material in the future. So he saved it in a folder to which he locked so that he could never see it again, til the day he needs it. 

He then got a knock on the door, Travis took his shirt and pants off so that he would look ready. He opened the door with a smirk on his face as he stared at her body, she was wearing a black night dress that did not hide her sexy body. She stared at him with cold eyes, looking at his body as well, examining every place and nodding in her head, admitting again that he had a God tier body. Travis pull her in and closed the door. He suddenly heard someone's thoughts which made him smirk even more. 

Hiding behind a wall there was someone peeking at them as Travis pulled her in. This was none other then Mia. 

*Since when were they so close?*

Inside the room Travis pushed her on the bed and took his underwear off, he wasn't going to waste anytime. She stared at him as she laid there, he got on top of her which caught by surprise. 

*What's he doing!!*

Travis grabbed her head and raised it slightly as he put his dick against her lips, Chloe looked at him with shock, she thought that they'd start slowly but Travis was already ready to fuck her mouth. She had no a choice now, she could either open her mouth or leave it shut. 

* I'll show him. He thinks acting tough will help him, I'll still steal his soul *

She opened her mouth, Travis smiled and shoved his cock inside her mouth, he raised his head facing the ceiling as he felt her hot mouth around his cock. She made sure to close her mouth so that she could suck it thoroughly, he moved her head back and forth, even though he didn't go any further inside her mouth he still got his cock sucked, which felt heavenly. 

'She really is a skillful slut ain't she' he thought. 

He got bored of this position, so Travis got off his knees and stood on his feet, he could now effectively fuck her throat but he didn't want to do it in this position on the bed, so he pulled her off the bed.

" What are you doing!!" She shouted ,luckily they made every room sound proff.

" Just shut the fuck up and open your mouth" He said, She tried to retaliate even more so Travis pinched her nipples which were fully erect. 

" Auhhh!" She moaned, he had now pulled her off the bed, she sat on the floor with her head leaning on the bed, Travis grabbed it and shoved his cock deep inside her mouth.

* Gawuk* 

She gagged immediately without hesitation as his cock went deep into her throat, Chloe stared at him in angered eyes as tears started to fall down her face. She couldn't say anything however, but Travis could already imagine what she wanted to say. Chloe being the arrogant bitch she was refused to let him enjoy her throat , so she decided that she'd make him cum so fast he'd lose all the cockiness he has right now. She wrapped her long tongue around his cock and began to suck on it.

' Oh she wants to do that huh, well I don't care. I'm still fucking her throat ' he thought.

Travis began to thrust back and forth careful so that he could enjoy ever second of her wonderful mouth, she on the other hand had to focus so that she didn't gag to much or she'd vomit, the last thing anyone wanted to happen during sex. Unless you're into that shit. Which I won't judge . 

She slurped on his cock in the most addictive way possible, Travis felt like her mouth was a vacuum that was warm and felt good just like a pussy. He continued to fuck her throat, drool dripped down her lips coating her large breasts. 

Right now she felt like an obedient slut that did anything her master asked and that was the last feeling she ever wanted to feel. Travis heard her thoughts so he began to move even faster. His cock went back and forth inside her mouth while she tried to suck it all up. Both of them were feeling pleasure respectfully even though one of the refused to admit it.

Before long Travis was pounding the hell out of her throat. His balls kept getting slapped against her chin as he fucked it, Chloe's eyes had rolled back from the raw pleasure he kept sending into her body as he fucked her throat, her whole pussy was drenched in her juices, she had her legs spread with her hand in-between her thighs , fingering her pussy so fast that it made a squelching sound.

* What am I doing?*

Chloe had lost all sense of what was happening to her, her whole body had been consumed by her thirst for pleasure, she began to lose her herself slowly. Her mind had gone blank several times but she was able to regain it back when Travis slapped her on the face. Which he has never did to a woman before. But because she was arrogant he didn't mind. 

He finally released his semen deep inside her throat, Chloe was forced to swallow it all due to its abundance. She glared at Travis as she regained her strength again , grabbing his thighs she clenched her hands causing her fingers to splinter Travis.

' Fuck ! ' He thought as he backed up, he cummed on her face completing the master piece. 

" You think you're gonna get away with this!" She shouted, Chloe tried to get up but her legs had gotten numb so she stumbled and fell forward, unlike before Travis caught her.

He smiled as he lowered his hand and grabbed her ass which was completely wet from her juices. He slipped his finger in between her ass cheeks and pressed it against her anus. 

" No don'-ahhh!!" She was stopped from speaking due to her loud moan which made Travis smirk.

" Your whole body is sensitive now you know, let's see how long you can stay conscious " He said.

TO BE CONTINUED 

14