Chapter 16
598 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She made Travis some lunch while she did so, Travis received a text from Chloe.

Chloe: Did you take anything from my house with you?

"Oh, they pinned it on me, as they planned. How ridiculous," he thought.

Me: Of course I didn't. You should check Liam's and Kyle's bags. I saw them take things yesterday.

[Chloe and Ryan's house]

She read the text message and sighed. Placing her phone on her bed, she got up and left her room. She went downstairs where they were all sitting.

"Kyle and Liam, could I check your bags?" she asked. Instantly, they froze in fear.

Ryan turned around and said, "Why? Is something lost? It's probably Travis. I mean, he did leave first."

"Yeah! It's obviously him. Why was he in such a rush to leave?" Kyle said.

"Yes, but I just want to check yours just in case."

Ryan got up, understanding that his two friends would be humiliated in front of their girlfriends.

"Come on, babe. What are you doing? Do you want to embarrass my friends in front of their girlfriends?"

"No, and don't call me babe. I just wish to check. Is there a problem? They claim they didn't take anything, so why are you panicking?"

"Okay, they took some stuff. Well, I allowed them to take the stuff. I mean, they're also mi..." He stopped talking as he felt her grip on his balls.

"Huh? Mi... continue, I'm listening," she said.

"Nothing, now can we please do this somewhere else?"

"Who are you talking to?" she asked as she squeezed her grip, making Ryan squeal silently.

"Please ma'am?"

"Good, we'll finish this off later when your friends leave. Get your ass ready." She turned back, leaving him standing there, sighing in relief. Turning back, he saw that everyone had their eyes on him.

Ryan blushed in shame then silently sat down and gulped down a full glass of beer.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, bro. Thanks for saving us there," Kyle said.

"Is Chloe mad?" Liam asked.

"Nah, she's alright. Let's continue talking," Ryan said.

Mia and Victoria looked back at each other and continued speaking about trivial stuff. While they spoke, she thought back to what happened with Travis last night.

'I wonder if he's going to text me anytime soon? Not that I want that,' she thought.

[Back at Travis's apartment]

He sat back on his couch, and Chloe replied to his text.

Chloe: Hmm, you were right. Moving on, when do you plan on fucking me?

'Wow, she really wants to prove herself. Well, I'll just tease her since why not.'

Me: Anytime soon. You just have to be patient. Ask Ryan to satisfy you for now.

Chloe: You know me and him don't have sex anymore. Instead, I fuck him every night because I can. Want me to send a video?

'Damn, so he became the girl in the relationship. That's sad. Could never be me, honestly,' he thought.

Me: Sure, if you don't mind. I might use it against him one day. Oh, by the way, do you have any connections to a construction crew that can fix two apartment buildings in three months or less?

'He wants to own apartments? Wow, I thought his side hustle was enough. I guess he wants more. I like a greedy man, makes sex less boring,' she thought.

Chloe: Yes, I do know, but you'll have to pay a hefty sum, about 200k for the material, and an additional 100k for labor. That's for a single building. This also depends on the size and what you plan on making.

'Damn, well that's expected. Oh, I almost forgot, I also need an architect.'

Me: That's not an issue. Do you also know an architect?

Chloe: No, but I can ask my father. He probably has one. I'll send you the number when he replies.

Me: Thanks. I'll talk to you later. I'm about to eat food made by my beautiful future wife.

[Pic]

He sent her a picture of Serena making him food in the kitchen. When seeing the picture, she felt slightly jealous but also excited.

'He has a girlfriend, but he's fooling around with me. How bold. I think I might like him even more now.'

He put down his phone and started calculating everything.

'2 million won't be enough to cover everything. I think I'll have to get 4 million just to be safe. Fuck, money is such a drag,' he thought.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He picked it up, assuming it was Chloe, but what he saw caused Travis to stare at his phone in shock. He had a new app on his phone which had the icon of the ring he was wearing. He also saw a message coming from that very app.

[Hello Travis. This app was made by the ring you are wearing. It is made to give rewards for doing random things. These rewards are things that will help you become wealthy in this world, so that your life can be easy.]

'Huh? Is this ring alive or something? At least it wasn't a system. I don't think I'd like that.' He thought. 'I wonder what can give me rewards.'

"Alright, here is your food," she said, placing it on the coffee table in front of him. She then sat next to him and locked hands with him. Serena kissed his cheek and smiled beautifully.

"Enjoy," she said.

"I don't deserve you, you know. I'm also very excited for what you have planned for me. I hope it's good."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Just eat your food. I'll go get changed. Be back later, alright?"

TO BE CONTINUED 

12