The Sacrifices
572 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The leaflet had the beautiful face of the Deity on one side, and advice on volunteering to sacrifice on the other. It had been a simple decision. But now, as the spacecraft approached the Deity, I began to wonder if I had made a cosmically huge mistake. 

A fold-down screen at the front of the passenger cabin showed the view from the cockpit of the spacecraft. To start with, the Deity was just a purplish dot.

I'm not the first trans woman to do this, of course. But, even though I've been out since my teens, I'm having a minor attack of unease; will the Deity go all chromosomal on me? The Deity doesn't like men, and She’s fine with trans women; obviously, because they are women. But nobody knows how She tells: mind-reading, hormone levels, scent? As far as I know, no completely unmedicated trans girls have ever volunteered, so it's impossible to say. I just don’t want my last act to be being mis-gendered by an alien deity.  

“Afraid?” said the woman next to me. She was wearing ceremonial robes of the gauziest fabric. The nearby colonies had several Deity-worshipping cults, mostly sex cults. The robe wearers were the most common, but some wore even less. One woman had prayers painted onto her body. I was feeling a bit of a prude in my paper jumpsuit.

“I'm afraid too,” she continued, as if confessing. “Oh, I’m a believer, of course. I’ve been looking forward to this since forever. But it all seems a bit real now.”

She glanced at the screen. The Deity was bigger now. From this distance it looked like half beautiful woman, half octopus; you just didn't get the scale.

I nodded. “I’m a bloody fool,” I said. “My wife left me, and I decided to feed myself to an alien goddess.”

“The Deity welcomes all,” said the woman. She smiled. “Hey, do you want to make out? Take our minds off the wait?”

I mean, obviously I did. I'd been trying to keep my eyes off her bountiful physique but I reckoned that making out would probably do that.

“Ten minutes out, sacrifices,” said the tannoy. Inka (she was called Inka) and I hurriedly broke apart, taking our hands off each other's breasts. I was jealous of hers, but she was enthused enough about mine that I could forgive her. 

We stood, allowing the seats to retract cleanly into the wall. I had a mild erection, which the disposable jumpsuit wasn't doing a lot to conceal. Still, in this crowd, no-one would mind. Inka gave me a smile.

The image on the viewscreen was a lot bigger now; large enough that you could begin to appreciate the Deity's sheer size. Space debris passed across her. She could consume the entire spaceship, if she had a mind to.

The view screen folded away, up into the ceiling. Then the front of the spaceship opened, swinging back to the sides. A force-field kept the air in, of course. We were quite close to the Deity now; She reached out a giant hand towards us. 

Inka also reached out, and took my hand; she was trembling. Fear or awe, or both, I didn't know. 

The Deity's hand closed around the ship; gently enough that there was only a tiny shake. Then She brought the spaceship towards Her mouth. We passed within Her vast lips and everything outside the spaceship went black.

Inka squeezed my hand. They dropped the force-field, and Inka and I and all the other sacrifices were sucked into the goddesses mouth.

It is difficult to describe how the next few seconds felt. The confusion and tumbling of being sucked out of the spaceship. Inka and I lost our grip on each other. My ears popped. I bounced off soft surfaces. And all in darkness. And then a sudden grip around me, and a peristaltic pulsing onwards. Then free-floating, for a moment, before something caught me.

There was light here; a tiny glow. I willed my eyes to adjust. There was air here, thankfully; heavy with the scent of women and a more ancient musk. It made me feel both distant and aroused. I was caught in something: soft vines, squidgy but robust. 

I wasn't sure whether my vision was adapting, or whether the light was getting brighter, or perhaps both. The tentacles holding me illuminated themselves with soft light. I could also see other figures, suspended like me in faintly glowing tentacles. The place was full of tendrils, like a strange forest.

There was a tearing noise as the tentacles went to work, shredding my paper jumpsuit. I shivered as the tentacles entwined my limbs more thoroughly, stiffening to hold me spreadeagled. A tentacle curled around a breast; it was warm and slightly slimy, leaving a phosphorescent sheen as it coiled. I felt a rather sorry for this tentacle: my tits were small. The tentacles holding Inka must think they have won the lottery.

More tentacles joined the fray. My other breast was similarly enwrapped. The tendrils explored me, running their soft dampness across belly and shoulders, butt and thighs, and my genitals. Perhaps I am imagining or anthropomorphising but I thought I felt some excitement from the tentacle as it wrapped around my shaft. I was already hard, but it's pulsing made me harder. I had a burst of gender euphoria and also normal euphoria; if the Deity had mistaken me for a man, She would have immediately dumped me into the vacuum of space.

Tendril tips were playing with my nipples, making sensitive areas even more sensitive. Maybe it was the slime; my whole body tingled. I tried to move myself, to thrust into the coil around my girldick. I didn't really manage it, but the tentacles seemed to get the idea anyway, and began massaging more urgently.

At the same time, a tentacle that had been feeling my butt decided to take the exploration further. Secreting a lot of slime—I guess it's a lubricant as well—it pushed into my butthole. It probed and expanded; hardening as it began to thrust. That pleasure mixed with pleasure from my girlcock; the desperate excitement of being thoroughly taken. I could hear the muffled moans of other women; I felt the glow of sisterhood.

A tentacle prodded at my lips, and I opened my mouth; it slithered in. The slime was delicious; kind of pomegranate flavor. The tentacle sized itself perfectly and began pulsing.

I must admit, I lost coherence at that point. Penetrated and enwrapped, tentacles sliding over my body, I lost all track of time and surrendered myself to joy. 

The tentacle railing my butt came first; an explosion of slime, making me moan and also come. Simultaneously, the mouth tentacle filled my throat with slime.

The tentacles relaxed but stayed in position. The slime inside me felt cool and somehow electric. I was surprised to find that my arousal was rising, and with it my energy. I was getting hard again, already, which is not usual.

The tentacles began to shift, moving me through the forest of other tentacles, towards another glow. I recognised the painted woman; most of the prayers had been washed away by glowing slime. She was as entangled as I was, and as throughly fucked.

The tentacles brought us together, slowly. We made eye contact, though neither of us could speak with a hardening tentacle in our mouths. Her head went over my shoulder. The tentacles wrapped her legs around me. I felt them uncoil around my girldick and guide me into her pussy. She was wet; how much of it was slime I didn’t know, but I slid in easily. The tentacles lashed us together; I felt our tits smushed into each other, tentacles around and in between. Hers were bigger than mine too, and the nipples were like bullets.

Then the tentacles began pulsing and thrusting; they shoved my hips forward, the tentacle in my butt becoming harder. The same thing was obviously happening to her. The enjoyment of sliding in and out of her pussy was incredible. She seemed to like it too; muffled gasps between slurps. I couldn't claim credit, of course; we were mere puppets of the tentacles, of the Deity.

The mass of tentacles gradually sped up the pace, and the intensity, making us both moan. My senses were strange; I kept losing myself, like I was getting some overlap from the tentacles. As they coiled around her breasts, or penetrated her bottom, I got a dim impression of the feeling, or thought I did. Even though I imagined I had maxed out my arousal, I found I still had room for more. 

I lost track of time again; I wasn't sure how long I'd been ploughing her for, just that the tension in my girldick was building. When we came, it was together; synchronised by whatever alien magic the Deity possessed. She tried to thrash and shudder as orgasms overtook her; I released inside her, as her walls convulsed around my girlcock. And the same time, the tentacles squirted hard into our butts, and into our mouths. It was sense-blurring, almost too much, but joyous, transcendently so.

Everything just paused for a while; we were still in an intimate hug, feeling each other's rough breathing and occasional trembling. Then the tentacles pulled us apart and away.

The tentacles took me further this time, but I recognised the destination: Inka. She was upside down, or I was, space is weird like that. Our two sets of glowing tendrils brought us together; softly colliding my head with her pussy. I felt Inka greedily take my girlcock into her mouth. Her pussy was already wet with alien slime, and probably her juices; I kissed it, and plunged my tongue in. Inka was sucking and licking my girlcock. The tentacles wrapped around us, fixing us in place. The pace was slower now; perhaps because we were tired. I ate her out almost leisurely, or perhaps reverently; with a contemplative thoroughness. She was much the same with my girlcock; long licks and gentle sucks. Again I lost track of time, or maybe I just stopped worrying about it. We were both moaning; hearing her made me feel really close, even more than my tongue in her pussy did.

Slowly, I began to feel anticipation in her folds, her clit, as well as a tension in my girldick. We both gradually upped our pace, our tongues getting more urgent.

Again, we came in Deity moderated synchrony; I now understood why people worshipped Her. This feeling, this exaltation of sticky interplay, was holy. I kissed her folds, softly; and she did the same with my detumescing girlcock.

Then the tentacles whirled me away, downwards. Well, in the direction I was calling down, anyway. Maybe deeper is the word. 

At the bottom of this chamber there were fewer tentacles, and huge irregular globs of dark viscous liquid just hanging in microgravity. This was the other thing of which I was nervous. The tentacles manoeuvred me near the liquid and held my legs together. Other tentacles plunged into the liquid, taking scoops of it. They rubbed it over my feet and ankles; it solidified extremely quickly, turning into black material with very little give. The tentacles continued up my legs, mummifying as they went. They pinned my arms to my sides, and—reluctantly, I thought—removed themselves from my butt, and released my girlcock. Waist and stomach were covered; entombed in blackness. The tentacles uncoiled from my breasts; I would miss them. My top half was covered as well. The material was quite conforming; looking down I could see my nipples and cock deforming the blackness. Shoulders, neck, and then, finally head; the tentacle in my mouth withdrew, trailing spittle and slime. I closed my eyes, breathed deeply and tried to meditate. My nostrils were the last thing to be covered. I tried not to panic, knowing that I could no longer breathe.  

The tentacles manoeuvred me, and again I felt something on each side of me, and the tentacles withdrew. Then the peristaltic pressure around me again; I felt myself moving, fast. Then a kind of pop! but felt not heard. The quality of my unseen surroundings changed instantly; I was in the midst of silence, except for my heart beating, too fast. My cocoon expanded by a few millimetres, because, I knew, of the vacuum outside. It also gets warmer, but I have run out of air, so take little notice. I start to writhe and jerk.

Gentle claws grab me. Pull me fast to somewhere with light. Metal under me. A hiss, and the material on my mouth and nose disappears. I take in huge gulps of air, and have a coughing fit.

“Slow down,” said someone, spraying the blackness off my eyes, and off one arm. She was a nurse or orderly; from her armband she was associated with one of the cults. She leaves me with the spray can, and another paper jumpsuit, and hurries back to her team.

I just observe for a little while.

The spaceship is in amongst the Deity's gargantuan tentacles; surrounded by rippling purple columns. The front force-field airlock is active; orderlies wait for the industrious crab-drones to bring in people. When they do; a spray to remove the material over the airways, and a quick medical check. It's all very efficient; just as well, I suppose, it's not like there is a lot of time to spare. One woman was panicking, and they had to sedate her; they seemed to know what they were doing.

Soon, Inka is brought in; when her mouth is freed, she takes a nice deep breath. Casually, none of my gasping. She lay back for a while, as I had done; head and arm free.

“So you know why they call it being sacrificed?” she finally asked, as she started to spray more of the gunk off.

“Um, history, I assumed,” I said.

“Well, yeah, there's that,” Inka said. “Do you know why they still call it a sacrifice, then?”

I shook my head.

“Because,” said Inka, “you sacrifice your ability to have mind-blowing sex again, with a person, because it will never be that mind-blowing.”

I nodded. The passenger compartment was filling with sacrifices now. I nodded at the formerly prayer-painted woman.

“I suppose,” I said. “That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.”

Inka looked at me and grinned.

34