Character Sheet (l)
53 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shim Sooyoung (Unawakened)

Name: Shim Sooyoung (심수영)

Age:26

Date of Birth: 19/06/1997

Nationality: Korean(?)


A young woman with black hair and grey eyes,possessing a mysterious charm. The youngest of 4 siblings. Her parents disappeared 12 years ago without a trace.

Wanting to live as a normal person among her S-Class family, she enters medical university with the goal of becoming an expert in drug development ,due to unfortunate substances, she failed to qualify for her desired department.

Every week, she visits an older man who she calls “Professor” to play traditional board games.

Feeling burnt out and exhausted, she resigns as a doctor and decides to return to the countryside to manage her parent’s cafe.

Lee Kiyoung (S-Class)

Name: Lee Kiyoung (리기영)

Alias: None

Age:26

Date of Birth: 03/07/1997

Nationality: Korean

Exclusive Attribute: [Hidden]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Affiliation: Hiraeth

National Ranking: 7th


Described as a ‘waste of a handsome face’ by Shim Sooyoung. A young man who hates bothersome things with dark ashy green hair and olive-coloured eyes. 

His parents often neglected him as a child, prioritising work which led to him developing a cold and unapproachable atmosphere. He sees Sooyoung as his most precious friend and her family as his family.

Having awakened at 18 years old, he joined the Hiraeth Guild because they offered him the least exploitative contract and the most annual leave. After turning 21, he had submitted to the Supreme Court a request to force his parents to officially remove him from the family register.

Shim Jaehyuk (S-Class)


Name: Shim Jaehyuk (심재혁)

Alias: Serpent that plays with its prey

Age:32

Date of Birth: 21/04/1991

Nationality: Korean(?)

Exclusive Attribute: [Hidden]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Affiliation: Hunter Association

National Ranking: 3rd

A dashing young man who could easily be mistaken to be in his early twenties. His face resembles a more refined version of his father’s. As the oldest of 4 siblings, when his parents disappeared, he had to take charge causing him to develop a more mature personality.

Unsurprisingly, he is unable to hide his naturally unruly and playful personality. Unhappy by the old-fashioned and arrogant practices of the Hunter Association, he used his overwhelming strength to kick out the ‘old farts’ and took over as the director.

Everything he does is for the sake of his family.

Shim Manse (S-Class)

Name: Shim Manse(심만세)

Alias: The wild dog

Age:30

Date of Birth:08/01/1993

Nationality:Korean(?)

Exclusive Attribute: [Hidden]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Afilliation: Kairos

National Ranking: 5th

Described by all those that encounter him as a complete maniac for his brutality and fearlessness in battle. 

The first person in Asia to establish a legal and officially recognised Hunter for hire company, which paved the way for other hunters to establish businesses independently without the support of Guilds.

As the 2nd oldest son of the Shim family, he is of the opinion that his personality is tame compared to his brother. He spoils his younger siblings any chance he gets, often buying items and food for them.

He sincerely views Han Taejun as an irreplaceable friend but also enjoys pulling stunts to piss him off.

Han Taejun (C-Class)

Name: Han Taejun(한태준)

Alias: The Consigliere

Age:30

Date of Birth:01/08/1993

Exclusive Attribute: [Unwaverable Presence]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Afilliation: Kairos

National Ranking: 67th

An undeniable symbol of youth. A cheerful man who had once been in a band, famous for his strength even as a normal citizen and able to control the S-Class Shim Manse.

He had met Shim Manse in middle school and would often stay over at the Shim Household instead of returning to the orphanage. 

Han Taejun is talented at cooking,cleaning and taking care of kids. During high school, he acted as the caretaker of the twin siblings of his best friend and developed a brotherly bond with Lee Kiyoung.

He genuinely cherishes the friendship he has with Shim Manse but wishes he would lessen the frequency of his troublesome antics

Shim Sarang (S-Class)

Name: Shim Sarang(심사랑)

Alias: Scarlet soaked rose

Age:26

Date of Birth: 19/06/1997

Nationality: Korean(?)

Exclusive Attribute: [The Artisan]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Affiliation: Narae Atelier

National Ranking: 8th

A woman who projects a frail appearance despite having the shortest temper in her family.Having inherited her snow-like hair from her mother, her aura is drastically different from her sister despite having the same face.

She is often assumed to be more feminine but has been suppressing her sadistic tendencies, a side of her she doesn’t want her baby sister to see.

She often twists the request of her clients, crafting items that resemble jewellery or clothing because she finds them more beautiful.

Shim Sarang still insists on the customer paying full price, if they argue with her, she’s not afraid to higher it.

Lee Hakun (Unknown)

Name: Lee Hakun(이학훈)

Age:41 (At time of disappearance)

Date of Birth:26/03/1970

Nationality:Korean

The father of Shim Sooyoung, and husband of Shim Suryeong.

His family history is unknown. Lee Hakun has a relatively handsome but plain face, with a calm but solemn disposition. He assisted his wife in managing her cafe and spent most of his time reading books.

Shim Jaehyuk inherited his swindler tendencies from his father, who was skilled at talking.

On the day of the cataclysm, he and his wife mysteriously disappeared and were declared deceased a year later.

Shim Sureyong (Unknown)

Name: Shim Suryeong(심수련)

Age:41 (At time of disappearance)

Date of Birth: 10/02/1970

Nationality: Korean(?)

The mother of 4 children and wife of Lee Hakun. She has a sharp but elegant face, often being mistaken as a fierce woman. 

Her family history is rich and mysterious, some journalists have theorised that the elusive mother of 3 S-classes is a runaway heiress from overseas.

Before her disappearance, Shim Suryeong managed a book cafe in Namwon with her husband before moving to Seoul.

Ahn Suho (S-Class)

Name:Ahn Suho(안수호)

Alias: The Grandmaster

Age:53

Date of Birth:04/12/1970

Nationality:Korean(?)

Exclusive Attribute: [Hidden]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Affiliation: Hiraeth

National Ranking: 2nd

The Guild master of the 3rd strongest Guild in Korea, Hiraeth.

In Public, he hides his true appearance using masks or skills that alter perception.

A mysterious individual that would have been ranked 1st if he was more active.

Frederick Isambard (S-Class)

Name: Frederick Isambard

Alias: Manipulator of the searing flames

Age:61

Date of Birth:31/11/1962

Nationality:German

Exclusive Attribute: [God of Fire and Forge]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Affiliation: None

National Ranking: 4th

During the early days of the Cataclysm, an escaped monster massacred his wife and only son, resulting in his awakening as the 1st S-class in Germany.

He refuses customers and waits for death to claim him in the very house where he had built a life with his beloved.

The Professor (Unknown)

Name: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Date of Birth: Unknown

Nationality: Unknown

A mysterious man that Shim Sooyoung encountered at her parent’s memorial service.

He exudes a soothing and reverential presence, bolstered by his youthful but mature features.

Addressed as ‘professor’ by Shim Sooyoung based on his projected appearance and position as mentor in her life, she doesn’t think much whenever she confides in him during their weekly meetings at the Funeral Parlour.

Kang Daehyun (S-Class)

Name:Kang Daehyun(강대현)

Alias: The rising sun

Age:16

Date of Birth:22/10/2007

Nationality:Korean

Exclusive Attribute: [Hidden]

Status Window: [Hidden]

Affiliation: Geurimja High School

National Ranking: None

A rising star in the Hunter circle. 

Awakened in middle school, Kang Daehyun is the youngest S-Class in Korea.

Currently, he is supposed to focus on High School but has already signed a part-time contract with the Hunter Association.

Some fans of his lament that his face and physique is more suitable in becoming an idol rather than a hunter. His smile is described as ‘dangerously’ charming but Shim Sooyoung is of the opinion that it's eerie.

*****

I made this for my own sake as well….

I want to get to 10 chapters before taking a break, before my trash memory and school takes over.Considering the [Fantasy] tag and [Multiple Lives] tag, this setting is meant to be temporary but I do want to flesh out the basis of the story before going forward into the [Tragedy]

I hope if you like what I’ve written so far, you will continue to read forward even when my writing gets a bit odd or not as detailed as official novels. Most of the novels I’ve read are in a Korean backdrop, so because I’m not Korean, I hope you can forgive me for the cultural inaccuracies.

I will try my best and Happy New Years╰(*´︶`*)╯

5