Five
1.2k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"See you later Keanu." Bella said as she walked away from me after helping me to my third-period class.

As mentioned it was now the third class of the day and unlike my first and second I didn't have a Cullen in this class so I would have enough time to think of the things I had figured out thus far.

My second-period class was spent talking with Bella doing the same as my first class, just talking about random unimportant stuff, she spoke more than the Bella from the original Twilight and my reason for comparing her to the original was because I had come to the conclusion that I was not in the original Twilight and the reason for that was simple.

Bella had told me about her siblings, the Cullens during class and after hearing a bit about them I was certain this wasn't the original Twilight. Bella didn't reveal a lot but from her brief charter description, I knew enough.

In Bella's words, Edward was a fun and energetic brother who joked a lot. Emmett was the same as Edward causing them to be closer than others, while Jasper was the more responsible of the boys and was like the older brother who kept everything together.

Bella's sister, Rosalie Hale was like the heart of the family, keeping everyone happy and in good spirits while Alice was a quiet, cold, and passive girl who barely ever spoke and never had an expression besides passiveness and then there was Lynda, a Cullen I had never heard of was like the big sister of the girls.

I also feel the need to mention that Bella didn't give any reaction when she mentioned Edward which would've been fine if she hadn't reacted to Rosalie's name, I was sure that there was more difference to this world than the characters.

Honestly, although I wanted to know about the Cullens I didn't even ask about them, I felt it would be weird to do so since I had just met Bella but it turned out she planned to volunteer that information which I found weird, I never spoke about my family to people I just met.

'I suppose this is more interesting than the original Twilight.' I said to myself as I sat in my chair, thrill came from the unknown and with this not being the original Twilight I was more in the unknowing territory than the knowing territory I thought myself to be in this morning.

I sat in my third-period class for the entire class as I thought about everything Bella had told me, her reactions to my questions, and more until the teacher tapped on my shoulder.

"You can go ahead and leave Keanu, Mr. Lee will lead you." My third-period teacher said.

"Alright." I replied as I stood up before grabbing my things and making my way out of the room which I had already memorized until I reached the outside where Mr. Lee, the assistant teacher waited for me.

"Hello." Mr. Lee said calmly.

"Yo." I replied matching his calmness before the man began to lead me to my third-period class but not before asking for an autograph and it was also at that moment that his calmness completely shattered, he had been putting on a faccade but as usual, I had to deny him, I didn't take chances with that sort of thing.

"Hello, Keanu." My fourth-period teacher said as I entered the now empty classroom, the students that were in it a few moments ago had already vacated.

"Përshëndetje." I replied knowing she would most likely not understand that I said hello in Albanian.

"I didn't peg you for a jokester young man." Miss Richmen said to me as a smirk appeared on her face.

"Joke? I only said hello, now, where's my seat?" I said to the teacher.

As soon as I said that Miss Richmen promptly assisted me in finding a place where I could sit before returning to her desk but not without continuing to speak with me until students began to enter the room.

"Cool glasses man." A masculine voice said as they put their things on the table before sitting down beside me.

"Are they?" I questioned with a smirk, I knew they were cool but I was blind so I should have no clue that they looked good.

"Yeah, you've got good taste man." The person beside me said before moving on.

"My name's Emmett Cullen, and you?" The person beside me now known as Emmett said.

'Yeah, I figured.' I said inwardly, I recognized his voice as soon as he spoke.

"Keanu Godfrey." I replied to the vampire.

"Pleasure to meetcha Keanu, hope we'll get along deskmate." Emmett said with a goofy smile.

"Likewise." I replied with a smile, I had no problem befriending the Cullens plus I felt they already knew of me for more than just being a musician, that's the only reason I felt she had to tell me about her family, the Cullens.

"Made any friends yet or was my sister the only one?" Emmett asked me, it seems Bella had told the Cullens about our interaction which wasn't odd, they were family after all.

"Only her as of now, people tend to be awkward when speaking to a blind man." I replied with an amused smile, people were far more awkward and restrained around me than they should be.

"Haha, well no worries man, friends will come sometime." Emmett said as he laughed lightly.

"I suppose." I replied as I chuckled along with him, I never had many friends and I didn't feel the need to either, I was fine as I was.

"Now, let's get into the important things." Emmett said as his voice became serious causing me to arch an eyebrow.

"What's your favorite instrument?" Emmett asked seriously.

"Piano." I replied promptly, Piano was the best.

"Tsk, Tsk, the violin is better brotha" Emmett said as he shook his head in disapproval.

"The violin is good, but no, not the best." I replied immediately, a conversation about instruments wasn't something I would lose to an average Joe, never!

This was the moment where Emmett and I began a heated conversation about which instruments were the best and neither of us would let up until the very end of class when Emmett forfeited.

"Alright alright, you win..." Emmett said as he released a long defeated sigh.

"Class is gonna be out soon so I've got a question for ya'." Emmett said regaining his earlier goofiness.

"What's up?" I replied as I thought about what his question could be.

"As you said my sister is your only friend at the moment and I happen to eat lunch with my sister so why not eat lunch with us today?" Emmett said.

"I've got no reason to deny you so sure." I replied with a shrug, as I said I had no problem befriending the Cullens, and honestly, it was very convenient for me to do so, I was curious about the changes this Twilight had from the original Twilight.

"Great." Emmett replied with a smile, I knew there was a reason for the two Cullens I had met to treat me as nicely as they did.

The Cullens were shown in the movies to be distant from humans and I, as a human was supposed to be subjected to that treatment as well, in fact, I expected to be treated like that but that wasn't the case at all. The two Cullens I met were both nice to me and tried to keep the conversation flowing as naturally as possible, I could tell they wanted to speak with me.

'Perhaps Alice had a vision regarding me.' I thought to myself again, this was the only reason I could understand why they were treating me as they were.

"You can leave now Keanu." The teacher said before continuing.

"And Emmett, I hope you can lead him, with all the talking you two did I expect you guys to be the best of friends." Miss Richmen said.

"Nice, I can leave early." Emmett said as he stood up with a smile completely brushing off the teacher's words while the teacher herself only released a sigh before continuing what she was doing before.

A few moments later Emmett and I could be seen walking down an empty hallway while my left hand was placed on the vampire's right shoulder.

"They let you leave class early all the time?" Emmett asked as we continued walking.

"So far yeah, they have." I replied having an inkling as to what the vampire would say next.

"Hehe, then you can consider me, Emmett Cullen, your personal lunch Chauffeur." Emmett said as our steps slowed down some, I could smell food so it was safe to assume we were very close to the cafeteria.

"Yeah right, I'll be able to walk just fine tomorrow kid." I replied with a smile jokingly, I didn't mind if he walked with me.

"Oh c'mon, don't be like that..." Emmett replied as we walked through the doors that led into the cafeteria.

"You eating? I can grab it for you if you want." Emmett asked me as we came to a halt.

"Nah, it's fine, I'm not hungry." I replied, I didn't need to eat to survive and school lunch was always never the move.

"Alrighty, then off to the table we go." Emmett said before we began walking again and moments later we could be seen sitting near the cafeteria window at the Cullen's usual table.

"How is the seat, sir? It was specially prepared for you." Emmett said with a joking tone.

"Acceptable at most, of what material was it made?" I replied going along with the joke.

"Plastic sir." Emmett said as a smile formed on his face.

"What are you guys doing?" Bella said interrupting the joke, I had a great joke incoming, guess I'll use it next time.

"Speaking woman, what does it look like?" Emmett replied smugly.

"Dicking around." Bella said as she sat down on a chair a bit away from me, I could tell she wanted to sit next to someone in particular.

"Your mistaken young lady, no dicking here." I said with a smile.

"Heh, who knows, maybe Emmett put the moves on you already." Bella replied with a chuckle, she obviously knew something I didn't.

"He's not my type shitface." Emmett said with the same smug tone as earlier.

With Emmett's response, Bella shot back with another, the two began a heated argument about many things in only a little amount of time but what I figured out from listening to the conversation was that Emmett was gay and so was Bella, another difference from the original Twilight which I would take note upon.

"Hello people!" The voice of Rosalie Hale sounded with a collection of footsteps followed her.

'I never thought I would hear a cheerful tone from Rosalie.' I said to myself amused, I liked the unexpectedness of all of this, it was fun.

"Oh, this must be-" Rosalie said before someone interrupted her.

"Rose." Bella said with a slightly serious tone causing Rosalie to stop speaking.

Although the other Cullens had just arrived I wasn't focused on that, I was bothered by the scent that had just entered the cafeteria after the Cullens did, it was the scent from before, the scent I so desperately sought out.

To be continued...

49