Chapter 1  The Dragon, Human, Orc, and Vampire!
895 15 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 1  The Dragon, Human, Orc, and Vampire! by Harem-Fan

 

     Planet Earth, The Norse Island Kingdom. In a small town called Greenwood, near the northern mountain foothills.

-

     Ting Ting Ting! A young man not wearing a shirt, but a pair of dirty black pants and a blacksmith's apron, is hammering away at his latest creation from the forge.

     He stands at roughly 6 feet and 2 inches tall, with semi short blonde hair with gold locks mixed into it. His eyes are colored gold to match his hair, and he has an air of youth, manliness, and friendliness about him. His strange appearance had spread throughout town about 3 years ago, when his bloodline had awakened at the age of 16.

     Yeah, my name is kinda a family joke now. I am Ken Gold. My father was the butt of many townsfolk's jokes when young, due to hearing about one of our ancestors being a Gold Dragon, and the reason for our last name of Gold. So when I awakened as a Sorcerer with the Gold Dragon Bloodline, the town ate some humble-pie, and my father puffed out his chest for months.

     Extending my hand, I willed my fingers to turn into golden Dragons claws at the tips of my fingers, then picked up the hot metal and dropped it in the cooling bucket. Sizzle!

     "Ar kid, I never get tired of seeing that lilo trick of yours!"

     I turned my head to see my teacher, the obnoxious Dwarf, and best damn blacksmith in Greenwood or any other town around us. Letting my hand go back to normal I smile and ask.

     "Hey Fritz, I thought you went home for the day already?"

     Fritz stands about 4 feet, with long black hair and just as black of eyes. He is never fully clean, even after wiping down, like his skin was permanently blackened from the forge. He grinned and told me.

     "Widow Mcafee is closing the restaurant early tonight, and well, she likes Dwarf men, if you get my meaning, hoho!"

     "I find it hard to imagine a Dwarf on top of a Half-Orc. No, I will pretend it won't happen."

     "Hoho, Brat, you gotta know, those Half-Orc women are the tits! They like really, and I mean really intense nugget-bumping, unlike them fragile Elf women! Besides, you already scored the hottest Las in town, you are marrying soon and I am proud of ya kid. So, I will give the shop to you after the honeymoon, and you have done Ur duty!"

     I grab my towel and wipe off the sweat and grime then warmly smile at this funny asshole.

     "Thanks Fritz, I will do my best to live up to your good name. Though, I wish some of my magic was better suited to this work."

     As I said that, all the dirt and grime that had just gotten on me, fell from my body, leaving me spotless and clean, as if I had just gotten out of the bath, and even my apron and pants started to look just as clean. Then Fritz said in anger.

     "Brat, what garbage are you spouting?! That spell is so incredible! You never stay dirty, what was it called again?"

     I take off the now clean apron, and put my shirt on and say.

     "The spell is called Fastidiousness. It lasts 24 hours, and makes all impurities leave my body, and it helps fight off all diseases. Plus I like this spell..."

     [Prestidigitation: Cool]

     After my arcane incantation, a gentle cool breeze passes my face and dries my hair, and also has the side effect of pissing off dirty Dwarfs!

     "Fuck you showoff! I am leaving for Pound-Town, lock up when Ur done! See yar tomorrow..."

     Slam! He just left pouting, and I cleaned up the tools. Taking out the last piece of metal I worked on, it was the pummel for the completion of my new longsword I had been making.

     Going behind the forge, I lifted a stone slab on the floor, hidden from normal observation, and pulled out a burlap cloth with some items inside. I keep my best personal items here, so Fritz won't sell them while he is drunk.

     Inside the wrap is a composite longbow, and my prized longsword. Attaching the last piece, it is complete, and I grin at my handy-work.

     "Well this will make a nice gift for my soon to be wife. She has finally earned her title as an official Ranger, and this pair of weapons will be perfect for her new job."

     Putting the things away, I had even purchased with my years savings, a starter adventuring pack. I smile at the thought of my wife being so cool in a fight. She even killed 3 Goblins solo last year.

     I blew out the lamps, and covered the magic light stones, then locked up, and left...

-

     Walking down the street to head home, before it was too dark, I passed by the general store. A short chubby guy with blonde hair was sweeping the dirt from the store out into the street,and he looked at me.

     "Hey Ken! I see you are finally done today, huh? Well you got time to go to the Rusty Goblet with me tonight? They hired a new barmaid from the neighboring farm village, and I heard she is ripe?"

     I smile at my cousin from my mothers side and turn him down.

     "Can't tonight, I have to help my dad gut a Bear he caught today, it is a two man job, so next time, but I did see that barmaid Daisy, and she was really nice to look at, and friendly. See you tomorrow cousin."

     "Then, tomorrow, we are going to go together, you will be married soon, so you will be leashed, ha-ha!"

     I just waved goodbye and headed to the edge of town where my family lives.

-

     Entering the one floor home, my mother who has short brown hair, pointed to the back and told me.

     "Ken honey, your father is in the back, help him out before he kills himself, sigh."

     I handed my mother a bag of sweet-potatoes I got during lunch, then headed out back to my father working.

     The big bear was already hanging from the tree, drained and skinned. My father, a Warrior, was hacking at the prime meat flanks. He looked at me with a smile and asked.

     "Son, perfect timing, could you use your magic to clean up this mess? The blood will attract monsters or rats, so I would appreciate your help."

     Looking at my 6 foot tall father with black hair and blue eyes, I only nodded and cast my magic.

     [Prestidigitation: Clean]

     As the blood started moving on its own, into a bowl on the ground, my father said.

     "When you cast your magic, I cannot understand the words you mutter, it just sounds like a strange dialect."

     "Yup, you need the learned skill of Spellcraft or Arcana, to understand the spell I was casting. I used a spell called Prestidigitation. It does any number of minor things that normal spells don't. Like it can flavor food, clean, dirty, cool, heat, animate a fork, blow leaves around, or make a small sound. It can really do anything that is not more powerful than 0 Level magic. But it is my favorite spell for sure."

     My dad just smiled at the fact, I naturally unlocked an Adventuring class. Normally you have to spend money or apprentice, like my fiance did to become a Ranger. Lord knows if I wanted to be a book reading Wizard, it would have cost so much gold.

     "Son, you have been a Sorcerer for almost 3 years now, why have you not gone out to get stronger? You could even go hunting with Dane? She would love to take you to kill goblins or Orcs?"

     "Dad, you know I am not a killer. I just do not have the right mindset to be an adventurer. I have problems killing pigs, let alone Orcs that look kinda Human."

     "Son, you are the first Gold to ever awaken your Dragon Bloodline, it is a waste for you to throw away our family pride due to being afraid. Really, you are perfect in every-way, but your lack of motivation is sad, son."

     I was going to point out that I am a respectable blacksmith, but I did and I have talked this to death. Even my fiance tries to get me to get stronger, but she understands my heart. I just love our peaceful life, and making things to make our town better, makes me happy.

     I finished helping, and our family ate, then went to bed early. I have no idea what was coming...

-

     A few days later, I was closing up my shop again, when my cousin came running to me excitedly.

     "Ken, Ken Ken! Fuck you you lucky bastard!"

     "Kent, why are you so excited?"

     My cousin just grabbed my arm and dragged me to the Rusty Goblet, and said excitedly.

     "Daisy has something she wants to tell you about your wedding tomorrow!"

     Kent's grin worried me.

-

     Inside the Rusty Goblet, there were the standard 6 four-top tables and 10 bar-stools lined at the bar, and behind the counter, were two women working, serving drinks.

     The first woman was a matronly chubby lady named Mama Banks, and she grinned when she saw me. The other one was the farm girl turned barmaid named Daisy Hatfield. She put on a charming smile seeing me finally come in.

     Mama Banks waved me over and said.

     "Ken dear, you are just about to celebrate your birthday at midnight, and you will get married right after that spitfire, sigh. She won't let you come here when you tie that knot, and Mama is sad."

     Daisy bit her bottom lip and her mischievous eyes squinted at me, and she said.

     "Ken, I had gotten you a birthday present, but it is too big for me to carry, can you come pick it up for me?"

     Seeing her Sunkist-skin, and long platinum blonde hair, I always saw her as that sweet girl next door. I was brought out of my thoughts and nodded.

     "Thanks Daisy, I can do that for you, I am pretty strong."

     As I followed Daisy upstairs to where all the rooms are, I failed to see the smiles from Mama and Kent.

-

     Daisy unlocked her door for me, and I entered. Click! Daisy locked the door, and I asked. Rustle Rustle!

     "Okay Daisy, what did you need me to lift-?"

     I did hear clothing hit the floor as I turned, and now I see a completely naked Daisy, smiling and not covering her naked body. I can confirm the carpet matches the drapes. And despite having a fiance who was my childhood friend, this is my first naked body in-front of me! Gulp!

     "Ken, I am your birthday present, so please do not reject me, this is also my first time. Just this one time, before you marry, then I won't bother you. It is fine because you're not married yet. Plus, you need practice for your wedding-night, right?"

     I was captivated and confused about what I should do right at this moment. Dane had told me if I had ever got a prostitute, it was fine if it was before marriage, but not after. But my dilemma here is, Daisy is no prostitute.

     But before my brain could find a reason to reject the sexy naked girl in front of me, she had put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I have kissed Dane before, but kissing Daisy is way different, like forbidden and lewd. My hands on their own wrapped around her soft waist, as we exchanged tongues. She tasted exquisite.

     Before long, my clothing was ripped off, and we are now laying on her bed. I am sure if lust was not filling my head, I would have stopped this obviously dumb idea, but she really was incredible. I have found, holding back from knowing a woman, had finally worked against me.

     While I decided to try sucking on her breast, she grabbed my dick and lined it up with her damp slit. My heart leaped into my throat at this motion. I have never done anything sexual before, so I am a bit clueless here. But pushing in is instinctual, so I did!

     "Ah! Ken, are you a real Dragon?! Ouch, he-he, you're a bit big I think?!"

     Yeah, my body after turning 16 had grown really big in height, build, and in my lower body as well! It was like a second growth-spurt, driven by my Gold Dragon Bloodline, but Daisy wanted it, so...

     "Sorry Daisy, do you want me to stop or pull out?"

     Daisy with a warm smile, shook her head and told me.

     "Ken, I want this moment more than anything. I came here to work as a barmaid to be close to you, so please, just keep going."

     I nodded at her, and began to move in and out of her. At the time, I did not understand what her words meant, due to the extreme pleasure I was feeling.

     Daisy was kissing me fiercely with no real experience, compounded by my lack of it as well. Daisy only wrapped her legs around my waist, as her bed started to protest.

     Squeak Creak Squeak! Just as I thought I heard a metal wire bend for a snap, I felt a strange sensation from my Dragon as it started to release inside of Daisy's new Dragon's lair. I had intended to pull out of her, but the moment it felt overwhelmingly good, my brain was slowed. I gently slowed, and Daisy had a smile on her face of a happy woman.

     "Did you finish, Ken? Happy Birthday."

    Daisy, seeing my happy yet conflicted face, just rubbed my chest, while giggling. She then said to me.

     "I love you Ken. Surprise!"

     My heart now in Sage mode felt my brain crash into a rock, and I saw in her eyes, she meant it. Just as I was going to say something, we heard the alarm-bells from the City Wall. Ding Ding Ding!

     "It is nothing Ken, it is only a monster attacking the gate or something. Can you still go some more?"

     She is right, this happens about once every two months, and she and I are not fighters, so it is pointless to worry. I am still hard, and begin to move again with a warm smile on my face. I will worry about telling Dane tomorrow.

     "Daisy, I will go again."

     And for a while two bodies combined...

-

     [Ah! Attack, help!]

     From downstairs, I heard my cousin screaming like he was under attack, and I sat up and pulled out of Daisy, then I said.

     "Hurry, put your clothing on, the bar is being attacked, that was Kent screaming!"

     [HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!]

     The sounds of Worgs and fighting came from outside, and downstairs, so I ran to the window, and I failed to put on my shirt! What I saw outside, will haunt me for the rest of my life...

-

     Outside in the streets, were many townsfolk running for their lives, while Orc riders on their Worgs chased them down with manic laughter, like a game.

     I saw Mama Banks was pushed over the horse-post, and two male Orcs are having their way with her. One was doing what I just did to Daisy, and the other was punching her to make her submit.

     My cousin was being held down and skinned by another pair of Orcs.

     Many other horrific scenes I had witnessed just in that one instance of scanning the outside. My brain was really overwhelmed, and I heard loud footsteps running upstairs and kicking in doors, while the occupants were being dragged out. I instantly pushed Daisy's bed against the door, and she was worried. She ran to her drawer and grabbed her dagger.

     "Ken, I will not let those green-skins get my body alive. If you love me, bring me back from the dead, and please escape! I love you!"

     Thud Thud Crash! I had no time to respond to Daisy, as a massive Greataxe began to destroy the door, like a hot knife through butter. Gurgle!

     Upon hearing the noise behind me, my heart went cold as I turned to see, Daisy collapsing to the floor. Daisy had run her dagger into her own heart, and blood pooled from her mouth and wounds. She only had a smile directed to me as life left her eyes.

     My chest hurt, and tears flowed, but I had no more time to grieve, the leader Ork wearing half-plate armor entered the room, my hand raised and I cast my feeble spell.

     [Magic Missile]

     The Orc gave me a derisive grin seeing my single blue glowing bolt of force hit him squarely in the chest, hardly tickling this veteran of battle, my heart sank.

     In a gruff voice, he asked.

     "You must be the Gold Human, I have come for you trash, he-he!"

     I was not going to go down without shooting at least my last spell, so I pathetically did!

     [Magic Missile]

     After he gladly took my massage, he clenched his gauntlet-clad fist and accurately punched me in the head, knocking me to the floor, next to the now dead Daisy. As I saw her face for the last time, I felt my ankle get painfully grabbed, and I was dragged out of the room and down the steps. He was not gentle at all.

     The sounds of screams, tears, and wails of the dying was accompanied by the sound of the town being set ablaze and ransacked.

     Soon, I felt weightless as I was tossed in the air and landed very hard on the bloody wooden floor. When I looked up, I saw two women, one sitting and one standing. There were only the four of us in the now empty room.

     The Leader of the Orc War-Band with a symbol of a fanged human skull on his chest, a beautiful redhead woman sitting on a fancy black coffin, and standing behind her with dazed-eyes, was my fiance, Dane!

     "Dane! What is going on, run!"

     The beautiful woman elegantly covered her mouth and chuckled, while explaining my situation.

     "This charming black haired meat-bag, had wandered a bit too close to my home, so I enslaved her to find out what is going on here in my domain, oh how rude of me, I am Countess Nikita Nightshade! And you, my little Dragon blood child, are living on my lands, fufu. That green-skinned dog behind you is my pet, Fang Boneshaker."

     I stand angry and powerless, and I tell her.

     "Let my Dane go safely, and I will do whatever you want."

     Her smile grew watching her meal squirm. Sadly, I know nothing about what she truly is. She stood and walked to me, then her eyes looked into my soul, and I realized, I was no longer able to move or do anything I wanted.

     Nikita smiled seeing my eyes, and said while walking to Danes' back.

     "Hmm, she is delicious, so I will eat her first, let you watch, then, I will eat you, how is that Dragon boy? Well you are powerless to do anything about it with your pitiful strength."

     Two fangs emerged from her canine-teeth, and her two teeth entered Dane's neck, while Dane never resisted, letting the strange woman suck on her... Blood?!

     As Dane became noticeably paler, I saw a single tear fall from her eye, seeing me watch helplessly.

     Based on the feeling, I must be under the effects of a Dominate Person spell or something. So Dane must have been forced to reveal my location for this blood drinking woman. I guess she wants my Sorcerer's blood, like a delicacy. What a shit way to die.

     Soon, Danes' lifeless body was held by the woman, who opened the coffin and threw her dead corpse into it. She then licked her lips clean and walked behind me as well.

     "You smell better than any human I have ever come close to. Too bad, I will take all of your life force, my main-dish, thanks for a clean meal, chomp!"

     I only wished my parents and Fritz got away, oh hell, I hope anyone gets away, so this massacre can be reported to anyone, sigh. I am feeling a bit lightheaded.

     Sorry Dane, everyone... I really should have gotten stronger, and fought back. Sorry Daisy, I won't be able to bring you back, because I am coming with you...

     Soon, blackness took my sight, feeling, and consciousness... And most likely, my life...

-

     Nikita feeling she got every drop of delicious blood out of my body, threw my body at Fang who caught the cold form. She emotionlessly said with a sound of intoxication, like a Human after a bottle of Rum..

     "Burn all the bodies, and take no captives. I do not want evidence of a Vampire left here, only an Orc Raiding Party is to be known of, understood?"

     "Yes Master."

     Nikita picked up her coffin with one dainty hand and whistled a strange tune, as she sexily swayed into the smokey firelight City massacre...

     Fang carried the golden Human out, and threw its body into the giant raging bonfire with the rest of the city...

     Unknown to the Orc, dead Human, or Vampire, midnight had come, and a Dragon had been in the bar with them...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

47