Chapter 17  Princess Lilith Sorrow-song!
297 11 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 17  Princess Lilith Sorrow-song! by Elf-Fan

 

     I am the 21st High Elf, Princess Lilith Sorrow-song. Yes, I have 20 older siblings ahead of me, and behind me, younger than me, many more. Why do I have so many siblings as an Elf? Because my father, the King, demands 100 wives at all times.

     My High Elf Kingdom is West of the Norse Human Island Kingdom. Our nation is only ¼ the size of the Human Kingdom, but we have such a small population however it still feels enormous to us.

     My father and our people have a close bond with the Human Immortal Sorcerer King, as we send him some of our noble women over the years as his wives. Fortunately for me and many others, his tastes are only in the ageless Elf women. To have to marry a Human man, would disgust me to my very soul.

     Today is my important 115th birthday, when as an adult, I can now leave our Island Nation on adventures. I plan to go out for only a short 10 years or so. That is a very short time for an Elf, you know.

     In a large white stone gazebo, many plush silk couches line the rails in a huge circle. I am laying across one, sipping my favorite honey wine. My mother had come to me and sat to greet me.

     "My silly daughter, what makes you so glum? You have been here for 3 days straight just drinking? Why not go and play with the other youth Elf?"

     I roll my eyes at my useless mother and state matters factually.

     "Because all those silk pants boys at this age want to do is have useless orgies. I am not interested in sharing this amazing body with useless men. I have a reputation to uphold, mother."

     My mother held up a silver brush and asked.

     "My daughter, it is your adulthood today, let mother brush your hair one last time before I will not see you. My baby will be out alone in the ugly world."

     I sat up to let my lazy mother do her pretend parenting.

     Both my mother and I have soft long platinum blonde hair that many dream for. My mother is one of the top ten most popular bed warmers for my father the King. Well, like me we are well endowed for Elven women, and taller than most of the men. We are always complimented for our long legs.

     Yes, I am proud of my beauty, for I am one of the most desired women with looks and archer skills that make most of the men tremble, fufu. My mother, seeing my face, sighed and said.

     "Sigh, Lilith, one of these days, your looks will not bring you joy, and only your way of the bow will bring you honor. Sometimes, I wish you did not follow The Capricious Elf. You are not even one of her Clerics. You do know that you are nothing like your Goddess, correct? I think you might get along better with Desna? I like her teachings more."

     My mother is too soft hearted and does not understand that her goddess is only freeing idiots from their own stupidity. I just ignored her theology lesson. Why take advice from a woman that spends a week in the King's orgies?

     "Mother, I am leaving on the next ship to the Norse Kingdom, after my bottle is empty, so tell father I said goodbye. He will not even notice my absence for at least the first 5 years."

     My mother then gave me a platinum Royal Signet ring. She then said.

     "Take my ring, the nobles in the Norse Kingdom respect our nobility, so you will not be treated as a commoner, or an Elf prostitute. If you find yourself in a dire situation, just send a word in a letter. Please my daughter, be safe, and may the magic of the world guide and protect you."

     And when my bottle was empty, I left and did not ever go back...

     I took a ship to Norse, because it only takes a single week to sail there, and the fee to take a Gate Spell to the Guildhall in Norse is unnecessarily expensive, so I went via boat.

-

     Six months had passed in a flash. I was a Gold Ranked Adventurer and very popular with teams paying for my Arcane Archer and Bardic skills.

     No one could support a back-line Party better than this amazing woman. Sadly, those disgusting Humans, Half-Orcs, Half-Elf, and many Aristocrats of the Human Kingdom, harassed me constantly for my hand or just sex. Just disgusting, I had even killed a few aggressive men.

     But things went terribly wrong on a trip North of the Metropolis of Seaport City. We had entered the mountainous region, hunting Wyverns for their poison, on a job, but we angered a real Beast.

     We encountered a Phoenix fighting a Red Dragon, and we got caught up in the crossfire, literally... And, I died...

-

     The next thing I knew, I was standing in front of a beautiful High Elf who looked like me but was cut into three pieces. I forgot her name, no, I forgot my name, mostly?

     But then a talking Black Bear standing next to the body and me, said.

     "Sorry Princess, but your Reincarnation has not blessed you this day. Your old body lies here, and I do not know who you are, only that you are royalty. Do you have any questions for me?"

     I held up my now small green hands, and my soul trembled. I know I am that Elf woman on the ground, and I came from the Elf Nation, but, I have forgotten what my name was? Well, I know part of my last name was Song... So I ask.

     "My name? I forgot it... And why are my hands green and not beautiful, like what I should look like?"

     The Bear shook its head and mumbled.

     "You were given a second chance at life, but your life as an Elf is over, and now, you are a Goblin. The Reincarnation magic does not always grant what we want. Try to live on, and if you work hard, you can find magic to restore your past self. I must go now, and you should too, the Phoenix lost, and the Red Dragon will come back here to finish what it started. She is a vicious sort."

     And with that, the bear shifted into a small Earth Elemental and fled the area. I remember being killed by the Red Dragons claws, and see what was left of me. I quickly gathered my personal effects and ran South...

     I could no longer use my magic bow due to my body being so fucking tiny. I covered my naked form with a sack I had and cried... Just ran for days and cried...

-

     One year after that dreadful day, I took a Goblin name, and in-case I got all of my memories back, I took on the name Tavern-song. Life was very hard for a Goblin, because no one likes you.

     Not only am I hideous, but no one cares how amazing I once was. Even the Assessment spell counts me as mere Silver Rank, due to my Negative Levels my soul and body have suffered. I do not even have the gold to remove them, sigh.

     And to make my pride die, I was reduced to having sex... And with not very attractive men. I cried again, but the Goblin biology is cursed. It is like puberty cranked up to 100x more. And if I don't have sex at least once a month, I become a bit feral and aggressive.

     After some time, I met a really nice Human woman named Raven, who saw past my hideous nature, and invited me to her group. Soon a strapping Half-Orc Fighter joined, and sadly, I became his fuck toy. Nothing in this existence is worse than Orcs. They are rough brutes, that do not care about their partner, but only the urge to release, disgusting.

     Oh, how the once proud Elf Arcane Archer Princess desired by all had fallen, my heart learned how much of a Narcissist I had been back home.

     After we found a husband and wife team, we joined for a Merchant escort mission. I was beginning to think, I would never earn the 27000 gold needed to remove this green body from my soul.

-

     The Merchant caravan traveled very far to the Central plains, near the border to the Wood Elf forest. And this journey took a total round trip of one month.

     The last frontier town we stopped at was called Greenwood Town, with a primitive 10 foot stone wall. It got its name due to the low level forest at the Dragon Spine Mountains base. We had stayed for one night, due to this being the last stop on our trade route.

     Our rooms were bought at a popular local spot called the Rusty Goblet. My mood was lowered when I saw a beautiful Human woman with platinum blonde hair. It reminded me of my High Elf beautiful past self. So I went to the roof to sit alone.

     This whole town is full of disgusting Humans, and they are so abundant, they all hate Goblins.

     I did see one Human stand out from the rest... He was walking down the street, and unlike all the others, he and his clothing were immaculately clean.

     This human, is like the High Elf, or Aristocracy, taking his hygiene seriously. I could see his gold eyes glint in the magic lights dotting the street. He was most definitely not an Adventurer though, and probably super weak.

     But... He was kinda cute, for a Human. He even turned down that annoying silvered hair prostitute they called a barmaid, when she calls for him to come and drink, I found it funny seeing her face look sad.

-

     Early the next morning, our group left to head back a few days to Seaport City, and then get a day off.

     But tragedy struck our group, we encountered Silver Ranked Goblins.

     Oh the irony of them trying to capture me. How revolting, they wanted me as their King's concubine for my impressive beauty! I wanted to throw up at the fact only goblins see me as beautiful. So we fought...

     Do I like krill, not really, he was just a walking penis. But my little care I was feeling was dashed, when he rushed over to help the wife of the other human.

     Yeah that human woman and I had some threesomes with Krill, and her husband did not know. And he died for her, what a chump. But the fact that fucker Krill went to help her over me, who was fighting off three, really angered me.

     Then like a lie, the Human I saw in the last town, destroyed the long range Leader and his guards, like nothing.

     Sure, he saved Raven first, she is pretty after-all. But... When he chose to aid me next out of everyone there, I was surprised. He helped a Goblin.

     His eyes were nothing like what I saw in town, but a calm calculating air took him. I was a bit touched, and winked at him. He only smiled wryly at that, but he at least did not give me those hateful eyes.

     After he crushed the enemy, he traveled with us. I would have taken him as my love had I had my old body. Nothing impresses a woman more than being saved and cared for, well, a big sack of gold is nice too. But, with my body, it was not meant to be. Plus, I could tell, my best friend Raven was smitten with him, sigh...

-

     After our trip with him, I found he was genuinely kind to me, even if not sexually. He still talked to me like an equal and not some cockroach of a monster.

     And I shook my head at the assessment of Copper Rank he got, because he was most definitely as strong as me with my Negative Levels. But, even Ravens flirting failed to keep him with us. He lost his town, and his loved ones. Maybe one day we will see him again...

-

     And now, just as I was going to die, I saw him again, and I think my goddess heard my last wish, and made him find us.

     Even as I lay dying, he tries to save me, his serious eyes tell me it is bad, so ignoring my only friend, I confessed to him before I closed my eyes for the last time...

-    If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     I think... I have been laying on this floating rock in a hazy realm, it always shifts.

     One moment, you are sitting in a snowstorm, then after a while, it becomes a sunny-day, and finally, the earthquakes rupture gout's of lava. This place I exist at is ever changing and shifting.

     As I looked up at an aurora, a person stood near me wearing colorful silks and a veil. Sometimes the place will have no one, or suddenly alien monsters and souls pass. But the woman looks to be an Elf based on her body and shape, she asked.

     "So, are you just giving up?"

     Nothing worse than cryptic people, so I say.

     "What is the point, I was miserable, and my life felt meaningless. I finally remember my name of Lilith, but it does not matter."

     "It is only a name. Child if you don't like your name, then change it. This place is here for change. If the Universe does not change, it becomes stagnant. Do you think your three years as a Goblin was not worth anything?"

     I look at her like she is crazy and pout.

     "I think the only thing I got out of it was my friend, but it was most definitely the worst. The life I led makes me sick."

     "That is strange, because your soul asked for this outcome? Well, you won't understand now, but you wanted this. You also needed this. The person you were before, was not the person you needed to be. So, you had to... Change..."

     "Change? Sure..."

     The woman pulled back her hood and the most beautiful Elf I have ever seen smiled, she then asked.

     "So then Lilith, will you become my Champion? You will be able to be happy again, if you are willing. You are finally the person you wanted to be..."

     Wait! Is she...

     "That is right, you prayed to me before dying, I am indeed, Calistria."

     I quickly sat up on my knees and lowered my head to my Goddess.

     "What do you require of me, Goddess?"

     "Nothing serious, I only want you to follow your heart, and your nature. Just pray for me, and do what your heart wills. I am all about free will, and Charm with some Lust, fufu. But, if your lover ever tries to reject you, teach him a lesson, to keep him in line. Well you are out of time."

     "But what about me being your Champion?"

     "You already are, just go be happy. I naturally won't tell you what you should do more than I have. Just know, you are a part of a bigger chess game, and you are not the only piece, but you are my only piece, so make me proud. Oh, the person you have been thinking of is calling... Goodbye old soul..."

     Calistria had broken down into a swarm of wasps, and dispersed into the chaos of energy in all directions. And then I heard a voice in the sky...

     [Female Goblin Bard, Luckums Tavern-song, please come back to us...]

     "Why, why raise me to suffer again, if it was Raven or anyone else, I would not return... But, I want to see your eyes one more time..."

     And my consciousness faded into nothingness...

 

(A/N I have included Lilith's character sheet down in the spoiler for one time, in-case you wish to look. Do realize at this stage in the story, she is suffering from the equivalent of missing 4 levels. So think of her as level 9 even though she is 13th.)

Spoiler

Princess Lilith Sorrow-song, Elf bard 7/sorcerer 2/arcane archer 4 (*affected by 4 Negative Levels, -4 to rolls.)
CN Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +22*
Defense
AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 16 (+5 armor, +1 deflection, +4 Dex)
hp (81*) 101 (7d8+2d6+4d10+37)
Fort +7*, Ref +13*, Will +11*; +2 vs. enchantments, +4 vs. bardic performance, language-dependent, and sonic; Immune sleep
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk rapier *+11/+6 (1d6/18–20)
Ranged +2 longbow and +1 caustic arrows *+19/+14 (1d8+3+1d6 acid/×3)
Special Attacks bardic performance 19 rounds/day (move action; countersong, distraction, fascinate, inspire competence +3, inspire courage +2, suggestion), enhance arrows (elemental corrosive, flaming, frost, or shock, magic +1), imbue arrow, seeker arrow (1/day).
Bard Spells Known (CL *11th; concentration *+14)
4th (2/day)—break enchantment, greater invisibility, shout
3rd (5/day)—charm monster, crushing despair, cure serious wounds, exquisite accompaniment
2nd (5/day)—cat's grace, cure moderate wounds, invisibility, reckless infatuation, silence
1st (6/day)—charm person, feather fall, grease, true skill, unnatural lust, unseen servant
0 (at will)—dancing lights, detect magic, mage hand, mending, prestidigitation, sift
Sorcerer Spells Known(CL *2nd; concentration *+5)
1st (5/day)—magic missile, true strike
0 (at will)—acid splash, arcane mark, disrupt undead, open/close, read magic
Bloodline arcane

Statistics
Str 10, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16
Base Atk *+10; CMB *+10; CMD 26*
Feats Deadly Aim, Eschew Materials, Expanded Enhanced Arrow, Favored Prestige Class, Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Prestigious Spellcaster, Weapon Focus (longbow)
Skills Acrobatics +9, Knowledge (arcane, local, nobility, religion) +10, Perception +22, Perform (sing, string)=(Bluff, Diplomacy, Sense Motive) +19, Spellcraft +4 (+6 to identify magic item properties), Use Magic Device +7
Languages Common, Elven
SQ arcane bond (ring of invisibility), bardic knowledge +3, bloodline arcana (+1 DC for spells with metamagic feats that increase spell level), lore master 1/day, versatile performance (sing, string), elven magic, keen senses, weapon familiarity.
Combat Gear potion of haste

Other Gear +5 bracers of armor, +2 longbow with 40 arrows, masterwork rapier, royal signet ring, cloak of resistance +1, ring of invisibility, ring of protection +1, 309 gp

[collapse]

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

30