Introduction
1.8k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, and welcome to my second novel A Yandere Space Princess is in Love with Me. So this will go over some of the things to expect for this future release.

The story will be a futuristic mecha harem story. Inspired by anime series like Gundam, Neon Genesis and Knights of Sidonia.

There will be things such as

-Yandere(s)

-Harem

- NSFW

- Hand Holding(How lewd) *yes this is the 2nd time I've made this joke)*

- Mecha

- Space

- and more to be added

This is a story following our main character Ren that will go over his days training to be a pilot of the series mechas named Sentinels. The story follows the war between the United Nations of Earth and the dubbed "Centauri Empire." as well as Ren's story as he meets one of the princesses of the Empire and her sisters as well. He will also have his fair share of friends...and heroines as part of the United Nations of Earth. What side will he choose to fight for in the end? Or will he find his own path in this crazy galaxy plagued by conflict.

I also have nearly 75 chapters up on my patreon and I also have a discord server(Links below)

Also I have written a story before on a different site but I decided to write a remake to it as well so that will be coming in early January. I will be releasing 2-3 chapters of this a day until I'm caught up with all the chapters I have written up on my patreon and other sites.

--------------------------------

If you guys want to to support me check out my patreon, it's as cheap as a dollar!

Patreon:

https://patreon.com/Alex_Blackwood628

Discord:

https://discord.gg/97ejzvAGKb

39