Main Event
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you yelling at?" asked the stocky woman, puzzled.

Leon glanced sharply to the side, then swung the axe hard, splitting the wood into two pieces.

"No one," Leon said.

The woman squinted silently, staring at 17-year-old Leon doing his job, chopping wood.

She waltzed into the house, continuing to cook. However, it was different with Leon, who was still upset. The young man was pissed off that he hadn't transmigrated to one of the important characters.

"That bitch! What exactly is she planning?" Leon continued to chop wood with great precision, even though Jake had never done it before.

As the young man regretted what had happened to him, an object fell suddenly before Leon. It was the quill Elena had given him earlier.

Leon stuck the axe on a tree stump, stepping closer to the quill on the grass. Leon's right hand stretched forward to take the quill.

[Creator System activated]

As Leon's right hand held the quill, a luminous path began to emerge from the tip of the quill and continued to follow Leon's hand.

Leon smiled. He never thought the pen could bring out something as amazing as it did.

"This pen, she said I can summon magic with it," stated Leon.

As Leon recalled, he had indeed created magic in this world. He had to work it out in complexity and detail for readers to be able to understand it.

He created his own spells and magic techniques while still using English as the magic language. In short, maybe Leon can summon it up if he can cast the magic spell.

"Fire magic: Fireball!"

Silence, no magic appeared from Leon after saying that. Leon's left hand held his chin, trying to understand the pen's purpose.

"Maybe I need to write it down?" Leon asked.

Leon's eyes wandered around, trying to find a flat medium to write the magic spell on. Leon decided to write the spell on a tree stump.

He hurried back to the stump, crouched down before it, and wrote something down, the fire magic spell Leon had just said.

[Fire Magic: Fireball!]

The magic line pen, which originally appeared light blue, had now turned red with ancient writing surrounding it, scaring Leon.

A medium-sized fireball exploded directly ahead of Leon, the ball hitting a tree stump, causing a strong explosion sound and burnt wood.

Leon was blown away and lifted up high, with the red lines still circling his body.

"What happened?" Leon asked.

He saw the fireball begin to burn the tree stump to the ground, causing black smoke to waft up from the forest —Leon's house was in a pine forest.

The stocky woman came outside again to see where the explosion was coming from. Leon's body hit a pine tree and fell right on top of the bushes under the tree.

The house door opened, and the stocky woman was frightened and frantic to see flames appear in her front yard. She immediately ran inside, grabbed a bucket of water, and tried to extinguish the fire, burning the wood ready for sale.

"Damn Leon! What is he doing?!" the woman growled.

Leon was still lying on the ground, breathing fast with a strong heartbeat. He didn't expect to almost die silly for the second time.

"No matter what the medium writes, the magic will appear if I write the spell," Leon retorted.

Leon's head poked out from inside the bush, seeing the stocky woman who was said to be his mother busy fighting the fire.

Leon's heart grew more certain of what he was about to recite. He held the quill firmly and wrote a magic spell in the air, with air as the medium.

[Water magic: Raindrops]

The line turned white again, with the ancient writing starting to be created as before.

Following the magic spell, black clouds began to gather in one place, above the house. The clouds immediately poured rainwater onto the area around the house, putting out the fire, but the house was flooded due to the leaking roof.

"SHIT! Who's using this magic?!" shouted the stocky woman, annoyed that bad luck kept befalling her.

Leon laughed softly, happy he could tease an ugly woman like her. Leon stood on both feet, shaking his hands and hitting the back of his clothes.

He stepped closer to the house, precisely back to the front yard. The black clouds began to fade, and the drizzling rain began to stop.

With all these events, it was enough for Leon to know the function of the quill. He kept the quill in his pocket and started collecting the scattered wood.

SLAM!

Leon was startled. The young man watched as the stocky woman came out with wet clothes, an annoyed face, and appeared to be tightly holding a butcher knife.

"What the—"

"Where have you been?" the stocky woman asked.

"I went to the river to wash my hands. What happened?" asked Leon, acting like he didn't know.

"There's a fire in the front yard, water over the house. Find out who the damn witch is who did this to us," insisted the woman, pointing at Leon with a butcher knife.

Leon cleared his throat, staying on task, "I need to deliver these logs first."

The woman cleared her throat. She returned inside after finding the situation conducive, while Leon left the log house to reach the nearest town, Sarton City.

Although he had transmigrated into the young man's body, Leon could know places, people, traditions, and even the people's secrets. That was because Leon had left his memories behind when Jake's soul entered.

By pushing a cart of wood, Leon drove through the rocky road to reach the town with a quill he still carried in his pocket.

He was the only one on the forest road; there was no one else as far as the eye could see. Now, Leon could see the buildings in the city as he got closer.

A city building with a medieval architectural style was clearly displayed before Leon. He was delighted; the description he wrote in his story was well realized in this reality.

"Attention!"

"Give way to the Crown Prince's procession!"

A loud voice rang out from the direction of the city street, asking the people on the street to get out of the way, allowing the crown prince to pass.

Leon was among those people, watching dozens of cavalry soldiers escorting the crown prince.

"Prince Mathias!" greeted several people, waving with a smile.

Two luxurious horse-drawn carriages were traveling down the city street, guarded by cavalrymen. Leon was even more impressed by the sight, the story becoming completely real this time.

While Leon's mind was mesmerized by the scene before him, the memory of the scene in this city came back to Leon's mind.

The young man remembered well that he wrote down the incident where the attack on Prince Mathias by the rebel sympathizers happened in this place, precisely when Mathias was taking the procession like now.

Leon turned his head around, taking in the surrounding area. To Leon's surprise, several black-robed men, about fifteen in number, appeared ready with swords at their waists.

"Damn!"

The young man turned his body around, pushing the wooden cart back to get away from the attack site. He went not to prevent it but to avoid unnecessary battle and death as much as possible.

"Attack!" someone shouted from the sympathizer faction.

A skirmish was inevitable: the cavalrymen trying to protect Mathias, the sympathizers trying to kill Mathias, and people running scared to leave the place.

Leon clucked his tongue, stopping the pace with his right hand and starting to reach into his pocket, about to take out a quill.

"Better not to do that," someone pleaded.

Leon was drawn to the side, seeing a beautiful woman with long flowing hair standing near Leon.

She didn't run like everyone else, just stood there looking at Leon seriously, "This is the main event."

"You? Don't tell me you—"

"Leon should die in this event because of the skirmish. Let's see if you can avoid death," replied the woman, interrupting Leon's words.

"Elena!" shouted Leon, trying to catch Elena, but Leon's body was hit by people running away.

Now, Elena's figure had disappeared in the blink of an eye. Leon tried to get up with an upset heart, pushing the wooden cart to get as far away from the event location as possible.

"She sent me to a character that's going to die. Damn bitch!"

0