Chapter Three
735 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three

I woke up with a start. I tried to focus my eyes as a big figure was over me, and on me. Wet warmth engulfed my cock. Reality fell into place and I noticed I was on my back. My mother was on me, riding me. Lighting flashed outside and I caught a glimpse of her face in ecstasy.

Rose opened her eyes and gave me a wicked grin. She didn’t slow down, taking long tight strides on my cock. Wetness spilled between her legs and mine. The bed under me felt wet, but I didn’t mind. My hands touched her waist and she let out a sultry gasp.

I didn’t know how long I was out and I didn’t care. It was sill night outside, the rainstorm carrying on. I kept my gaze on the giant woman on me, fucking me awake.

“You were hard and I had to help you so you can sleep better,” Rose whispered as she bobbed on my cock.

I watched her; my body sore but still willing.

“Are you really my mother?” I asked.

Rose looked down at me as her hips moved. “I am.”

A soft coo fell from her lips as she felt me get thicker. I was ready to come but I needed to know our truth.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t follow your last wish.”

Rose’s wicked smile returned. “I’m not. Understand, I was wrong. My soul fell to the great dream cities. Draygon took me and showed me such pleasures. I would have stayed forever, but your dreams called out to me. I believe Draygon heard them too. When you cast the spell, he let me go to be here.”

“Is that why you’re different?”

Rose nodded. “I hold some of Draygon’s dark power. We will need it for what we must do.”

“What must we do?”

Rose nodded. “We must bring the dream to others. Draygon wishes for others to know his teachings. For me to contain his power, I must me tethered to this realm. You, my son, are my tether. Your seed will nourish me and anchor me. Fuck me, spill your seed in my throat or between my thighs. It doesn’t matter. It only matters that you continue to love me until the world is awakened to the great teachings of Draygon, and the dark gods.”

Rose moved like a caged beast on my cock. Her valley held me like a tight vice. There was no escaping, not that I wanted to. I just wanted to dwell between her legs until the end of time.

“Do you love me, my son?” Rose asked as her body trembled.

My cock thickened and spurts of come filled the tight connection between us.

Rose shuddered, another orgasm cascading along her body.

“You do love me,” Rose said with a sultry exhale.

She didn’t allow me wilt, moving to breathe new life into my member.

“I do,” I said and curled up and hugged her.

Long arms wrapped around me, keeping my face buried between her large tits. Her hips moved, keeping me hard and deep within her. I was lost to the sensations of bliss. My destiny was forged in stone and I would follow what my mother and the great dark gods decreed.

12