Chapter Five
660 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five

The sky grew darker as the sun slowly set.

I was on my knees, preparing the ritual room. It was the same room I used to summon my mother from the dream realms. Now, it was being prepared for my Aunt Lily.

An arcane circle filled the middle of the floor. A dagger was to one side and the Book of Night to the other side of me. Unlit candles filled the corners of the room. I looked over the designs, making sure they were perfect. If there was even a slight mistake, it could have a disastrous effect. Many things crawled along the spaces between realms, and they all wanted was find a home, and food to eat.

I stared at the design, taking in each rune and circle edge. After spending time with mother, she disappeared into the mansion while I studied the black book. She was right, telling me about the spells that could strengthen my arcane power. Once cast, I had better control over the spheres of mind, darkness, and decay. I could feel the dark divine energy move through me, whispering soothing knowledge for what we are trying to accomplish.

“A coven for our work,” I whispered at the tantalizing thoughts.

I woke from my trance and stood up. I turned for the door, when I heard the faint chime of visitors at the front mansion doors.

Without a second thought, I walked to the door, stepped out, and closed it behind me.

My mind swirled. I hadn’t seen my cousins Dana and Beth since the funerals. Beth sobbed loudly, while Dana tried to comfort her younger sister. I remember wanting to go to them and try to help ease their grief. I just couldn’t get the courage to do it. We used to be thick as thieves when we were younger. We often stayed at each other’s homes and played for weeks, inventing, and playing in our private worlds. It was a magical time, even as we grew older and our bodies changed. The games changed as well, often with kisses in dark closets and gentle touching. It never went beyond a certain point, but the allure was there. We wanted more than just playful experimentation. Dana was bolder than her younger sister. Her hands often grabbed at me in private places and she laughed. Beth was different. When we napped, she often snuggled close and hugged me. Her fingers would curl into my shirt, as if afraid I would be gone when she woke up.

I reached the top of the stairs and looked down into the foyer. My mother was already there with her arms wide open. The front door was open, my cousins staring at my mother in utter disbelief.

“Aunty Rose!” Dana said and rushed my mother.

Dana was nearly my height, but was still dwarfed next to my mother’s seven-foot-tall frame.

Beth slowly stepped in and closed the door behind her, her gaze locked on my mother.

I took each step down the stairs, seeing my cousins. Beth had truly grown up. She had the large chest that often blessed the women of our family. She had her familiar black-rimmed glasses. She had the womanly shape or our family as well, and pale skin to match. Her hair was black and, in a bob, framing her cute features.

I turned my attention to Dana as she pulled back. Dana was all smiles as she looked up to my mother. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her body was different from the family, slender and athletic. She took more from her father’s side. Her breasts pressed against her shirt, small handfuls. She had long limbs and an infectious smile. 

“Is it really you, Aunty?” Beth said as her eyes were like a deer caught in the headlights.

My mother was wearing a silky white dress and her familiar wide-rimmed black hat. A pearl neckless surrounded her throat. She gave a gentle, understanding nod to my younger cousin.

“It is truly me, in the flesh,” Rose smiled.

Beth looked up with unblinking eyes. “You’re different. You were never this tall.”

I reached the bottom step and looked at the family gathering.

My mother turned slightly and lifted a hand in my direction. “You remember Gerald?”

Dana and Beth turned their attention to me and their eyes widened a hair. I stood with a small smile, happy to see them. I didn’t expect what came next.

The two cousins rushed me. With hands out, they both hugged me at the same time, pressing their faces into mine. I circled my arms around them, holding them close as they looked to me with bright eyes.

“It has been so long!” Dana nearly shouted.

“We missed you so much!” Beth added.

“I’ve missed you both,” I smiled, trying to keep myself from kissing them on the lips.

Rose stepped closer to the three of us, her eyes practically glowing in delight. “Now now, let’s give Gerald some room. I have dinner prepared in the small dining room. I’m sure after such a long journey everyone wants to eat.

“Gerald, be a dear and put their bags in the guest rooms.”

“Yes, mother,” I said as the three of us broke our embrace.

I moved to the bags by the main entrance and glanced over my shoulder. Dana and Beth seemed to forget the oddness of my mother. They were all smiles, asking her how she’s been and how happy they were to see her. Rose whisked them away with her arms, glancing back to me with wicked smirk.

I picked up the bags and made for the stairs.

It didn’t take long for me to drop off each bag in side-by-side rooms. I placed them on the end of the beds, but before I left, I opened each one. Their scents drifted up from their clothes, reminding me of our youth, but I was here for a different reason.

I reached down and rummaged a little. When I found what I was looking for, I picked up small strands of hair from each suitcase. I didn’t waste time, circling the single strands from each cousin around my left wrist, gently tied and knotted them. I was concerned that they might not be receptive to what mother and I desire. They may need some coaxing to help bring them to our side.

I wish I felt dirty or awful about what I was prepared to do. I didn’t. The more I read from the book, the more I knew our true purpose. Our family for generations followed the dark arts and mystic knowledge others were afraid to understand. It beat like a heart, touching our family line in some way. Not all members of our family join covens and spread the dark gospel to others. I wasn’t sure if Dana and Beth were enlightened or not. We were not going to take any chances. We needed them. I needed them. Mother whispered to me that she could never lead the coven because of the tether. She needed me to stay anchored to this world. I had no such restrictions, except my perverted needs to spill my seed in her and on her. It was a sickness I was chained to. I had a key to get out of my chains, but I knew I’d never use it.

I closed their bags and suitcases, and left each of their rooms. I made my way downstairs to the small dining room and stepped in.

Wine flowed as mother poured into each of our glasses. Beth looked down with sad eyes. Dana was smiling and licking her lips as she stared at the red wine. Mother glanced to me before moving to my glass and pouring into it. Plates of food filled the table, steam rising from each one.

“We don’t need to restrain ourselves. Eat and drink. This is a time to celebrate our small, family reunion,” Rose said joyfully.

I moved to the head of the table and sat down. Dana began guzzling her glass. Beth took a long sip. Mother held her glass and watched everyone with kind eyes.

Dana put down her glass and started talking, “I didn’t believe it when I read your e-mail and wanting us to come here for a long stay. I thought Gerald was playing a joke on us.”

Rose grinned. “No trick or deception. I had recently returned and wanted to see more of my family. So did Gerald, didn’t you, my son?”

I smiled and took a sip of wine.

“It has been so long. We didn’t think you wanted anything to do with us,” Beth said demurely.

Rose looked over and tut-tutted. “My dear niece, how can you say such things. The two of you are always welcomed here. You can stay for as long as you like.”

I looked at Beth and smiled. “There is always an open invitation.”

Beth looked down, pink touching her cheeks.

Dana leaned back in her chair. “Does the rest of the family, or the covens, know you’ve returned? I haven’t heard anything from other members, or family.”

Dana was a member and acolyte? When did she join? Have I’ve been out of the loop?

“I returned last night. The rest of the family and the covens don’t know I’ve returned, and we will keep it that way for a time.”

Dana nodded and sat back in her chair. I watched as my cousin eyed my mother with interested and inquisitive eyes. It was plain as day that she had more questions, but it seemed she was biding her time, or trying to find the right way to asked them.

My mother simply smiled her demonic, and kind grin. “We are family. Please, be free with your questions. I’m sure Gerald and I can answer them.”

Beth continued to look down, almost afraid to speak. Dana had no such restrictions.

“Aunty Rose, how did you come back?” Dana said with attentive eyes.

My mother kept her grin. I wasn’t sure if my cousins could see it, but I could. A thin, dark aura surrounded my mother’s supernatural form. It seemed to pulsate with a sinister power, but her expression was one of motherly love and understanding.

“Gerald brought me back from the great beyond. His love kept me tethered to him. He couldn’t bear to be without me. He used the Book of Night, followed the ritual, cut his hand, and spilled his blood on the sacred circle.”

Rose lifted her wineglass and took a deep sip. She put it down and looked at Dana with dark, knowing eyes.

“I emerged from the dream lands and came home,” Rose finished.

Dana and Beth turned their attention to me. I expected there to be shock, awe, or disgust. Instead, I saw a degree of understanding most would never know. The arcane knowledge has been in our blood for generations. Our minds were open to many possibilities. It was a sickness and a blessing none of us could deny.

“You came back because of Gerald?” Dana said in a small voice.

My mother didn’t blink. “I came back for him, and our family. There is great work to be done. The covens, and most of our family, have lost their way.”

Dana gave a slow nod. “I share your frustration, Aunty. I have pulled away from the covens and meetings. They spend most of their time debating about what could happen and not on what we should make happen. Our families have so much power, and they do nothing with it.”

Rose nodded. “I’m happy to know you seek more. That is why you both are here. I want us to be close again. Gerald has confessed to me that he wishes to take the dark path in a new direction.”

We all looked to my mother as she sat with a wineglass in her hand and dark intent in her eyes.

“Gerald wishes to create a blood coven. As his mother, I fully support him.”

I watched as Beth kept her head bowed, but Dana eyed me with a wicked gleam in her gaze. The room became silent, the gravity of the words weighing on everyone.

Blood covens were often spoken in the old texts. The bonds between members were so strong, they ate, drank, lived, and slept together. It brought every member’s power closer, making the bonds and energies between members potent enough to cast primal, and greater magical rites.

The only thing that concerned me about where this was going was why? I only wanted to bring back my mother. I missed everything about her from her voice to her gentle touch. She was different and the same. She was a dark creature in a twisted shell of my mother. Despite the differences, I could still feel it was truly her. Have I gone mad? Am I just a slave to whatever darkness has ensnared my mother?

Rose leaned forward, her elbows on the table and a lingering gaze on me. “Gerald has always been quiet. He rarely speaks out loud about what he truly thinks or wants. He dwells in his dream worlds, but I have seen it firsthand when he really wants something, nothing will hold him back.”

My mother’s gaze sharped as she stared into my soul. “Gerald wants to usher in the next age. He will never fully admit it, but I know. I felt it, deep within me, pulsating like living sword, cutting away at all reason and replacing it with new destiny.”

I looked to my cousins. Their gazes lingered on me, just like my mother’s gaze. Was this what I really wanted? Was my mother just telling me what I already knew? Does she see it better than I do?

“My son, I think you should give them a taste of your power,” Rose leered.

My hand was already rising before I knew it. I stared at my mother across the table. I could feel the strands of my cousin’s hairs tied around my wrist. I felt like a different person as I brought my fingers together and snapped them.

A pulse spread out in a blink of time. It touched everyone, but the effect struck my cousins hard. Dana and Beth let out a gasp, their hands grabbing the edge of the table. They heaved and huffed, their eyes lost to dripping pleasure as it rippled along their bodies. Dana let out a long, breathy exhale. Beth let out a low wet moan.

I felt the energies in the room touch my cousins. They couldn’t control themselves, bliss rolling through them. They were trapped in its glow. A moment later, I severed the spell and the effect faded away.

Dana and Beth turned their faces to me again, awe coloring their eyes.

Rose gave a slow nod. “I believe Gerald would make a powerful High Priest, don’t you agree?”

My cousins said nothing. The moment filled the room with a dark heaviness.

My mother closed her eyes. “It is something to think about. There is always a price to such devotion. Take as much time as you need to consider it further.”

Beth turned her head and looked at my mother. “You want to bring back our mother.”

Rose nodded.

Dana’s gaze filled with distant sorrow. “She made us promise to never summon her back from the dead.”

“I had Gerald make the same promise. He kept to it for a time, but after he summoned me, it was clear I was wrong. His devotion and dreams filled mine as I lay in the dreaming city.

“I know your mother, my sister, would want to come back. We dwelled in the dream city, licking and touching each other like beasts in the night. I miss her terribly, as I know you miss her as well.

“If we create our blood coven, we can have her back. We can be a family again. Gerald would be our high priest and we would be his followers. We could continue bringing knowledge to the masses. We could be a family again.”

“She made us promise,” Beth said in the barest of whispers.

My mother let out a long, wicked laugh. “A promise should never stand in the way of desire and knowledge. I have seen your dreams and know your truths.”

Rose looked at Dana, “You have dreamed of my son for a long time. I’ve seen the moments, your inner wishes on display, of him chaining you away and using you until your legs shake. I have seen your thoughts, unable to stop his advances as he chokes you and drives his seed into you.”

Dana looked away in defeat.

My mother turned to Beth, “And you, my lovely shy Beth. You used to sleep beside him, praying he would turn to you. How he would push his affections into you. How you wished he would clamp his hand over your mouth. Even now, I can smell your desire for him, for all of us.”

Rose took a long sip from her glass and swished the remainder in her glass as she eyed all three of us.

“As I said, there is a price. It goes beyond devotion. Bringing back your mother is the price. After that, we will be bonded and continue our dark work.”

The dining room was silent as mother’s words hung heavy in the air.

My mother’s entire demeanor changed in an instant. “Let’s finish our meal and talk over drinks.”

The three of us resumed eating. I continued to glance at all three. Mother ate like she hadn’t spoken a word all night. She focused on her meal and chewed softly.

Dana’s thoughts were plain on her face. She didn’t look embarrassed at all. Instead, she seemed relieved. She often glanced at me, and an evil smirk would stab into her cheek. Now that it was all out in the open, she was enjoying this. I always knew she was daring, and little odd, but it fully came to light as she looked at me like a predator in the wild.

Beth kept her gaze on her food as she ate slowly. I couldn’t read her. I wasn’t sure if she was fighting an inner war or she simply accepted it.

Me? Mother’s words rang true. I wanted more. I was just too afraid to admit it to myself. Now that it was said out loud, I felt the urges and needs fall into their proper places. The four of us were alone in a mansion. There were no prying eyes or nosy neighbors. It was our world and we could do whatever we wished.

My thoughts fell on the idea of a blood coven. Possibilities bloomed along my mind. We could change everything.

Urges pressed against my soul. I eyed my cousins before looking to my mother. She sat, like a beautiful demon in the dark. It cracked my mind into shards of blissful madness. I could lead us to the new age. I could have what I wanted. I could feel whole.

When the plates were empty, Rose stood up with a refreshed wineglass in her hand.

“Follow me,” she commanded, turned, and walked toward the doors.

The three of us stood up and followed.

It didn’t take long for us to reach one of the sitting rooms. We stepped inside to dim lights and comfortable couches. Mother used to use this room to have tea with her friends. It had been so long since I entered this room, I had forgotten all about it. Or maybe I just wanted to forget.

The cold wind howled against the windows, rattling the glass a little. The outside world had grown colder, but I felt like I was in a deep, warm dream.

Rose turned to us with bright eyes and smile. “I’ll bring us more drinks. Have a seat and be comfortable.”

I made my way to a large couch and sat down. My head was already swimming from the wine and food. I was relaxed and felt my body melt into the couch. The air took on a hazy glow as the wind continued to howl in the distance.

It was then when I looked up to see my cousins close, but not moving. They eyed me with a confusion in their eyes, like they didn’t know what to do. They stood and watched me, something crawling under their skin.

I patted the seat next to me and smiled.

Beth acted first. She stepped closer, sat down, and leaned into my shoulder. Her hand touched my stomach. Her glasses shined in the low light as she snuggled against me. She was warm. Her fingers curled into my shirt, just like when we were younger.

Dana stood before me, her eyes filled with an unhinged madness. She looked down on me like she was ready to attack me.

“Will you do it? Will you lead us into a new destiny?” Dana asked.

I smiled. “I will.”

A relief filled her eyes. “I tried to bring the truth to our father. He didn’t have the drive or strength. He just wanted to live his little life. Beth and I didn’t share his views. We tried to convince him and he denied us.”

Dana lowered her body until her knees touched the dark red rug. She then sat with her legs curled to her side. She rested her arms on my legs, her upper body between them. She looked up to me with hints of lust and perversion.

Dana settled in between my legs. Her body heat, and the dripping lust in the air, caused my manhood to rise. It struggled against my tight pants, a snake trying to worm its way out. The warmth grew thicker, as did my desires.

Dana’s brow softened as she looked up at me. “You don’t need any spells.”

I watched as Dana reached for my zipper, took hold, and slowly pulled it down. I glanced at Beth against me. She looked down with wanting eyes. I caught her licking her own lips as her face flushed pink. There was no judgment, only desire.

I looked at Dana as the zipper reached the bottom. Her hand touched fabric and pulled it down. My member slipped out and was free. It rose like a corpse from the earth. It throbbed and thickened, Dana’s hot breath touching it.

Mother stepped close with drinks in her hands. She placed them on the small coffee table. Her face swelled with pride as she witnessed what was happening. She hovered close by, looking down.

I looked up to her, seeing her beauty when wet heat wrapped around my standing cock. A small moan rose up from my parted lips, feeling Dana run her lips down my shaft as I gazed at my mother. It was magical and warm. I couldn’t break my gaze as I imagined my mother drinking from my cock.

“I can feel your thoughts,” Rose said with an impish smirk.

She sat down on the other side of me, her hands touching the side of my face. My cousin’s head bobbed between my legs. Beth was biting her nail, watching Dana hungrily take every inch of my member. I could feel the back of Dana’s throat as my mother leaned in and kissed me. The moment was intoxicating and I was lost to a sea of sensations.

“See how eager she is to follow,” my mother pointed out with a seductive hiss.

I nodded as I fought back groans. Dana’s lips slid easily, up, and down on my shaft. Her tongue slathered against my cock as she didn’t break the connection. It was enough to bring me close, my urges crying out to fill her throat. My hips moved slightly driving another inch deeper. Dana’s eyes were closed, moaning against my cock, and picking up the tempo.

“Dana was always a cum slut,” Beth said with an annoyed edge.

I looked over to her as she kept her gaze on her sister deep-throating me. “And what are you?”

Beth broke her mesmerized gaze and looked up to me with innocent eyes, “A monster.”

I raised my eyebrow as the image of my innocent cousin was shattered.

My mother’s mouth moved close to my ear. “She has no boundaries. She is perfect for us. That is why she is here. It is why they are both here.”

“So many secrets within the family,” Beth whispered with heavy eyes. “So many times, I have woken my father with his cock in me. He told me to stop, but would never stop me.”

Beth snuggled closer, “I can be whatever you want, whatever you need. I would love it all the same. Tell me what you want, and I’ll be what you want.”

Beth’s honesty stabbed into me like hot iron. My urges swelled to the breaking point and with a groan, I couldn’t hold back any longer. Dana gave a long, muffled moan as thick spurts of come splashed against the back of her throat. She was breathing through her nose and sucking on my member. She milked it with her lips, coaxing another spurt. When my cock finished with one final spurt, Dana lingered, drinking it down like a fine wine.

Dana pulled away and fell onto her butt and hands. She was breathing heavy. Her eyes were closed as if she was experiencing a religious moment.

I turned my attention to Beth, my own monster wanting more. “Undress.”

Beth pulled away and without a word otherwise, began to undress. She pulled off her shirt, her large breasts straining against her tight bra. She was on her knees on the couch, snaking her hips out of her dress.

I watched her, seeing that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her womanhood dripped from between thick thighs as she tossed clothes away. She reached behind and undid her bra. It pulled away and was tossed aside. Large breasts bobbed as pink nipples stood erect. Her expression was blank, but her eyes held a needful fire.

I felt my mother touch my half-hard cock. Her fingers gently wrapped around the shaft and began to stroke me. Life filled it again in several strokes, my mother’s touch more than enough to make me hard as steel.

I stared at Beth as she remained on her knees. Even in the dim light, I could see drops of lust streak down her inner thighs, and drops falling on the couch.

Demonic intentions curled along my mind as I looked at my beautiful cousin. “Sit on my lap and tell me more.”

Beth moved closer and lifted one knee. She straddled me and my mother pulled away. I was rock hard as Beth sank down. Her dripping wet slit touched my throbbing member. She didn’t have to take hold as she impaled herself on me. Her valley was tight as gravity and my cock opened her, one inch at a time. She was silent as a grave until she was half-way down. Her breathing grew heavy and she sank down until my cock was fully inside her.

Beth’s hips moved slightly as she clutched at my shoulders. Her eyes closed and she let out a small moan as her breasts bobbed before me. I simply looked at her, letting her tight slit massage me.

“He…always looked at us,” Beth said with a breathy whisper. “He missed our mother. I knew he missed her so much, he wanted to share that love with us.”

Dana began taking off her clothes on the floor. I stared upwards as Beth bared her dark soul to me.

Beth continued as she moved like a rutting beast on my cock, “He denied us at every turn. I hungered for his love. I wanted his thick cock in me, spilling his love until it leaked out. I needed him to show me what we meant to him. Instead, he said no. We were fully grown woman and he still wouldn’t take us.

“When he slept, I snuck into his room. He didn’t know I was there, but his body did. He would be rock hard when I pulled away the blanket, and then his sleeping pants. He was such a deep sleeper, I would sit on his cock and bounce gently. It was fulfilling. I remember being so wet and I came so quickly, my moans and whimpers would wake him up.”

I listened as my mother pushed her covered large breasts against me.

Beth opened her eyes as her hips increased the tempo. “He would wake and we would watch each other. He would whisper for me to stop and I ignored him. I just wanted his love.”

Dana crawled closer. Her body was naked as she moved to my mother. She took hold of my mother’s dress and pulled it up and back. I glanced down to see Dana moving between her legs. Rose didn’t break her attention to Beth as her hand touched Dana’s hair and swirled her finger in it.

Dana spoke up as she looked at my mother’s pink, wet lips between pale white thighs. “Father would only let me suck his cock when he was drunk. I used to visit and he was drunk, missing mother.”

Dana pressed her face to my mother’s tender slit, rubbing her face against it and wetness smearing her lips and cheeks.

Beth whimpered as she upped the tempo again. “He would come so much. I knew he loved us. I knew he loved me, but he couldn’t live with it.”

Dana pulled back with a faraway look in her eyes. “After a year of our advances, he left and didn’t tell us where he went. It was just Beth and me, left to fend for ourselves.”

I looked over to Dana as her face buried between my mother’s thighs. Rose cooed her delight as my cousin licked at her like a wild animal.

Beth’s firm, warm breasts pushed against my face and I licked at her nipple. She let out a shudder as her body moved with caged heat.

Beth looked down to my eyes, her gaze deadly serious with edges of fanatical lust. “Be more than my cousin and high priest. Be my master, my father, and my lover. I will spill my blood for anything you desire. I just want you to fill me with your love.”

Rose let out a long, deep moan. I pulled back to see Dana munching between my mother’s thighs. Rose lifted her hands and pulled down the top of her dress. Large breasts spilled out with erect dark nipples. Her entire body shuddered as Dana continued her relentless attack.

“The bonds already grow stronger,” my mother said with a sultry hiss.

I looked up to Beth as she practically slammed her hips down on mine. My cock invaded her valley and she squeezed me with every stroke. I reached up and touched her cheek. The moment was intimate as she kept my hand to her cheek and moaned. The sound of skin on skin became a song in the night. I saw her pain and desires. Her face was shy, but her spirit blazed bright with unending desire.

“Gerald…” Beth moaned with dripping heat.

I kept my gaze on her, knowing what she wanted. It was what I wanted too.

“I will be your master, lover, and father,” I said with a loving whisper.

Beth let out a long moan. Her eyes rolled into her head as she thrust her body down. My cock was deep and snug when a deluge of wetness drenched our connection. I smiled as she moved slowly, her orgasms rippling along her. Her body trembled as her body betrayed her. Her moan died as she was trapped in a bliss spiral, falling deeper and deeper until she drowned in it.

I simply watched her as she made unnatural sounds.

I heard my mother let out a low moan. I turned to see her arching her breasts into the air as Dana remained between her thighs. I leaned my head over and suckled on my mother’s nipple. The moans lingered as she was caught in the gravity of her orgasms.

Beth leaned forward as I suckled on my mother’s breast. Tears dripped on my cheek before her head touched the side of my head.

“Thank you, Gerald,” Beth whispered.

I held Beth close as her hips continued to move. The heat from their bodies was overwhelming. Wetness covered my inner thighs and cock. It soaked into my pants and I felt restricted. I pulled away from my mother and let out my own, long groan.

My cock thickened and molten seed spurted. Beth moaned her delight as she squeezed and milked my cock. She stroked spurt after spurt, pulling more come into her tight space. Before long, it spilled out with her honey and she cried out for more.

I lifted my hand and snapped my fingers. My intention became reality. Beth and Dana’s eyes rolled into their heads and closed. Beth slumped onto the couch. Dana slumped to the floor. I had used my power to cause them to sleep and rest. I helped Beth lay on the end of the couch. My mother moaned next to me.

“My son, why did you stop it. I thought we were all bonding?”

I smiled. “We are. I just need you to myself for a little bit.”

I stood up and began to undress. My mother pulled at her clothes as she watched me undress. I glanced to my cousins, knowing that from now on, there would be no limit to where we begin and end. My urges whipped at me and needs bubbled under my skin.

Undressed, I turned my attention to my mother. She was on the couch, her thighs open and her arms out. Wetness dripped from her slit and all I wanted was to be between her legs. I nearly fell onto her, in her. My cock touched her slit and I gently pushed in.

Rose held me close, my face buried in her large breasts. She stroked my hair as my hips pushed my cock deeper into her. I drove it to the hilt, needing her love and attention. She held me as her body bounced to my repeated invasion.

“Momma loves your cock. Feed it to me. Afterwards, we can help your cousins fully commit to our coven.”

“Yes, mother,” I said with muffled words between her breasts.

8