Chapter Eleven
356 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eleven

I stood before the two hunters. The pair were tied to chairs with plastic zip ties around their limbs. They struggled, their bodies trying to break free. The thin plastic strained against the chair legs and the backs of them. The wood groaned as they tried with futile efforts to break free.

My mother and aunt stood behind me, side by side. Dana and Beth stood on either side of the captured pair with shotguns aimed at them. The atmosphere in the plain room smelled of desperation and a deadly gloom.

I glanced over my shoulder to my mother. Her wounds had healed, but her dress was still torn and filled with small holes along her stomach. Alabaster skin glowed underneath. I glanced up to her eyes and they were filled with warmth and shadows.

The male hunter grunted before he looked up to me, my mother, and my aunt. His eyes seethed with hatred before his lips curled in contempt.

“If we don’t notify our people my morning, this place will be raided by a dozen hunters! Everyone will be killed and the mansion burned down!”

I looked down on the pair, my eyes narrowing. “Do you really expect us to believe that? Send in two hunters and keep the rest behind? There is no one else. If there was, they would have come with you.”

I took a step closer and looked down with on the hunter with my own, snide contempt. “You burst in like amateurs. You start shooting. You didn’t have a plan beyond that, otherwise you wouldn’t have been captured so easily.”

I glanced to the mystical trench coats on the floor, far from the hunters, “You thought you had all the protection you needed and yet you were still captured. No, I think the two of you worked alone.”

The male hunter sneered. “You’ll find out, come morning.”

I glanced over to the female hunter. She looked at me with rage filled eyes, the mere sight of us a sickening poison to her senses. She didn’t understand, neither did her partner, just how dangerous it was to fuck with my family.

I lifted my hand and reached for the woman’s hair. She flinched and pulled back, but she couldn’t escape my touch. I plucked several stands of hair from her head. I then did the same to man. I took their strands and weaved them together. In a short moment, I was finished and held it up for them to see.

The two hunters looked to the round loop of hair and back at me with fury etched into their brows.

“You’re going to tell me everything, whether you want to or not,” I said and began an incantation.

An invisible energy filled the room. I mentally took hold of the invisible strands and pulled them to me. A connection blazed between the hunters and myself. The moment I was to tap into their minds to control them, energy rebounded and struck my psyche. I stumbled back a step, my mind buzzing like an agitated beehive.

“You think we wouldn’t be protected,” the male hunter smirked.

I pushed away the mental buzzing and looked down on the pair again. I could sense it, they had added protection, most likely a tattoo or birthmark. They were captured and proved to be a major annoyance, but my family has had many run-ins with these kinds of people and knew how to deal with them.

A sliver of concern touched my spirit. I knew what to do, but I hadn’t done it before. My family often had others skilled in such ways. With my mother and aunt returned, I couldn’t call on those individuals for fear they might tell the rest of the family. We weren’t ready to disclose what was happening. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what was happening. My mother had some master plan to bring dark knowledge to the world, a secret told to her by the ancient ones from the dreamlands. I wondered if she was going to tell me? I could make her, but I wasn’t sure the time was right.

“My son, I can assist with making them talk,” my mother’s voice drifted over my soul like fine silk.

I shook my head. “No. I’m doing this my way.”

I turned my gaze to Dana, “Retrieve one of my daggers.”

Dana nodded, turned, and marched for the door.

I turned my attention back to the hunters. “You won’t live beyond tonight. You will tell me everything before we take your souls.”

The male hunter let out a sharp laugh. The female hunter looked to the side.

It didn’t take long for Dana to bring me back a dagger. She handed it to me and stepped back to the side of the hunters. I stepped closer to the hunters, my dagger at the ready.

The pair were silent, watching me with dark eyes. I lifted the dagger, grabbed the male hunter’s shirt, and began slicing at the fabric. I worked meticulously, slicing at his clothes, and pulling off pieces of fabric. My eyes searched his skin, trying to locate what I was looking for. When I sliced off his left sleeve and pulled it away, I saw it, a rune tattoo of protection.

I smiled before looking at the female hunter. Worry touched her eyes. She knew their last piece of protection would soon be gone. I stepped to her and did the same. I sliced and pulled at her shirt. She cried out like I was harming her, but she didn’t know the depths I was willing to go to protect my family. When her shirt was in shreds, I saw a small rune over her right breast. She still had her bra on and I didn’t see the need to take it off. I had my own dark addictions, but taking another against their will was not one of them.

I stepped back to the male hunter and stood by his arm. The sound of their breathing quickened. I knew I had to make this quick. Torture has its place, and I wanted answers.

I lifted the dagger and touched it to the skin above the rune. The male hunter let out a growl before I began cutting.

Grunts rose up and soon turned to shouts of horror. I focused on my work, slicing into the flesh, and running the sharp edge in a sawing motion. I cut down further into flesh and muscle. I hadn’t had any practice in it and it showed. Blood spurted and ran down the arm. I continued to saw as the man’s shouts turned to screams.

“No one will hear you,” my mother said with a sinister giggle.

My grizzly work nearly complete, I ripped off the piece of tattooed flesh and tossed it to the floor. The male hunter whimpered in pain as blood seeped into what was left his shirt, his pants and onto the floor.

I then turned my attention to the female hunter.

“All of you are dead,” the huntress said with a quiver in her tone.

“Some of us are already dead,” my mother cooed.

I stepped to the female hunter with bloody hands and dagger. She let out a scream as I stabbed the tip into her flesh, above her tattoo. She writhed in deepening torture as I cut around the tattoo. Blood dripped and her screams carried on like a pig to slaughter. When I was finished, I pulled off the piece of flesh and threw it to the side.

I glanced at Dana and Beth. Dana’s face was a little pale. Beth’s face was blank, devoid of emotion. I cared for them, but they had to know what our blood coven was capable of. What I was capable of.

My blood-stained fingers took the small hair loop from a pocket and pulled it out. Sobs and moans filled the small room as I whispered the incantation. Energy flowed between the three of us and a connection blazed again. This time, there was no resistance. We bonded and control fell into place.

I looked down as their sobbing continued. “Quiet,” I commanded.

The pair of hunters were instantly silent. They looked up to me with glassy eyes.

“How did you get here without being stopped?” I asked.

The male hunter parted his lips, “We were not stopped because we parked outside of town. We then hiked through the woods for several hours to reach here.”

I made a mental note to have words with the Mayor and Sherriff about our protection here in Umbra Manor.

“Are there more of you?” I asked.

The two hunters nodded.

“Are they on their way, like you said before?”

The female hunter spoke up, “They will come looking for us. We were warned not to take on this mission, but we ignored it. We thought it would just be you, Gerald Umbra. We didn’t know there would others. We thought you might have some monsters to protect you. We didn’t expect your dead mother and aunt.”

The male hunter nodded. “They will not come by morning, but they will come. With time, they will notice we are gone and send more to find out what happened.”

I could feel my own rage drip from my eyes. “How extensive is your information about me and my family?”

“Extensive,” the pair said in unison.

The male hunter continued, “Those gifted in our circles felt your use of ancient, dark, and forbidden magic. They know what is to come.”

“I need information on your cohorts and allies. Tell me everything,” I commanded.

The two prisoners bowed their heads, shadows covering their eyes.

The female hunter spoke, “We cannot tell you everything because our network is not centralized. We are soldiers in the great war of light and darkness. We don’t know how many we are, but we know we are many.”

In that moment, I knew any further questioning would be pointless. These two were overzealous and deviated from their orders. It could have been a test, their masters giving them the information to see if they could do it and test our strength. I was speculating, but it was enough to cause concern.

I stood to my full height as heat and pain radiated from my left shoulder.

My mother stepped closer and touched my hand. “My son, I have to tend to your wound. Why don’t we leave these two to your aunt and cousins? I’m sure they can watch them.”

“We have to kill them and burn the bodies in the furnace,” I said plainly.

“I have another idea on how they can be useful, but it can wait until before dawn. Lily can make sure the hunters are of no trouble.”

Before I could say anything, Aunt Lily stepped closer to the hunters. I watched as she lifted a hand. Long, black claws stabbed out from her pale fingertips. They stretched out until they were two feet long. She reached over with her other hand and took hold of two claws, side by side. She broke off a few inches from the tips and held them in her open palm.

I watched in morbid fascination as the tips grew spider-like legs. The claws reformed into something resembling a demonic insect. They skittered around my aunt’s hand as she looked down on them like her own children. She reached over and touched the male hunter’s chin. One of the black insects crawled off her hand, up his chin and into his mouth.

I continued to watch as Aunt Lily side stepped aside and did the same to the female hunter. The woman didn’t squirm under my power. The black insect crawled up her chin and into her mouth. Aunt Lily stepped back and bowed her head.

The pair of hunters shuddered and soon convulsed. Their eyes rolled into their heads and heads lolled back. Their bodies jerked and strained against their bindings. Just as their shudders grew violent, they stopped and slumped in their seats.

Aunt Lily turned to me, with a tiny, evil smile. “They are under my power now. The insects will eat away at their memories and who they are. They will become slaves to our wills, devote to our every word.”

I nodded. “Can they be left alone?”

Aunt Lily nodded.

I let out a small sigh before turning to my mother. “You said we can use them before dawn. What did you mean?”

“I will tell you as I tend to your wound,” my mother said and took my hand.

I let her pull me along, my aunt and cousins looking at the dazed hunters.

A weariness touched my soul. The corridor moved in flashes, my mother’s seven-foot-tall frame leading me along. My eyes felt heavy and the wound along my shoulder throbbed in pain. I had just regained my energy and it was quickly taken away by a grazed shotgun blast. Never mind using my mystical power to take control of the hunters was also draining.

I glanced at my mother again as she led me along. The secrets between us were too deep. I was happy to have her back in my life, but she was keeping things from me, either out of her own survival or she really didn’t want me to worry. My spirit sided with the latter. Despite her demonic appetites, I saw glimpses of her true self. Was I fooling myself? Was I trying push away the notion that she came back as some kind of monster?

We reached her bedroom door and my mother opened it.

We stepped inside, the door closing behind us. My shoulders instantly relaxed, the violent moments from earlier slipping away into a dark gloom. My mother let go of my hand. I looked down to her hand, covered in blood from my gruesome cutting before. I then lifted my hands and looked at them. They were covered in blood and tiny bits of gore. Had I become a monster, or was I always a monster?

Rose licked at the blood on her hand. Her eyes closed and she let out a small moan, licking up a tiny bit of flesh that clung to her hand and into her mouth. I watched in muted fascination as she licked her hand clean like a cat grooming itself.

My mother opened her eyes and turned her attention to me with a loving gaze. “Your clothes are covered in blood. Remove them and I will tend to you, my son.”

I gave a weak nod before grabbing at my clothes. Each piece slipped off and fell to the floor. A puddle of bloody clothes were by my feet as I stood in only my boxers. I looked to my mother and my first thought was just to snuggle to her. I was tired and I wanted to be warmed by her unnatural body, but I needed answers.

My mother approached and looked down on me with dark, loving eyes. She reached down and took my hand into hers. She pulled me to the edge of the large bed and guided me to sit down. I sat and looked up. She bent forward, giving me an eyeful of inviting cleavage as she looked at my bandaged shoulder. Her hands glided up, took hold, and began unwrapping it.

“I think the time is right for you to tell me everything,” I said simply.

My mother didn’t look at me as she continued to work, unwrapping the bandages. “Of course, my son. I can tell you closer to dawn. Your aunt and I have a gift we want to show you.”

I shook my head. “No. Tell me now. I want to know all of it.”

My mother looked over to me with a wicked gleam in her dark eyes. “You’re tired. I can help you rest.”

My mother pulled away the last of the bandage and let it fall to the floor. I glanced at my shoulder, the wound still bloody and angry. I then turned my attention to my mother as she took hold of the top of her silky white dress and pulled it down at the shoulders.

Smooth fabric flowed over her large breasts and to her stomach. Dark nipples stood erect along her pale white skin. Her body glowed in the dim light as she snaked her curvy hips out of the dress and let it fall to the floor. I looked up to her small smile and knew she was trying to manipulate me.

I lifted my hand with the ring and touched her heavy breast. My thumb slid over the nipple and my mother moaned her delight.

“On your knees,” I commanded and mystical energy flared.

My mother’s eyes widened and she sunk down to her knees. She leaned forward to look at me, her breasts resting on my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed.

“I’m your High Priest. I want to know what you know,” I said with a firm tone.

My mother let out a weak sigh. “Gerald, I remember how you loved surprises. The look in your eyes spoke to me with every one over the years. Even into adulthood, you never lost that spark. I just want you be happy. I just want to be the best mother I can to you.”

“You are the best mother, but I need to know more. I saw you and Aunt Lily leave for the woods nearly every day. What were you doing? Why do you continue to defy me?”

My mother’s hands moved along my legs. Her fingers touched the bulge in my boxers and lingered. She kept her gaze connected to mine, but her hands tried to coax life into my cock. Blood pushed behind my ears, down my body and into my manhood. It slowly stiffened to her touch. Her naked body against my legs soothed away all the pain, but I had to know what she was planning, what the dark gods wanted.

“My son, I can soothe away your stress. Let me lick you into my mouth. Let your mother suck on your cock. I promise, all will be revealed if you just let me suck on that beautiful cock,” my mother begged.

My lips parted to speak, but I was momentarily stunned when she bent her head down and kissed the fabric of my boxers over my straining manhood. All I wanted was for her to wrap her lips around it and suck on it like a piece of candy.

I had to be firm, or she will do this every time she tries to keep things from me.

I touched her neck and the ring pulsed with power. “Tell me.”

My mother’s eyes widened a hair and then she looked down. “I wanted to surprise you, but I understand my priest and son must have answers.”

My mother rubbed her face against my boxers, and stiff cock, as she spoke, “Draygon grows hungry. The dark god, and many others like it, want to spread their influence, so they can siphon dark faith to grow their power.”

My eyebrow raised, “They have been doing that for eons, across many worlds and dimensions. Why now?” Why us?”

My mother lifted her upper body up and looked to me, eye to eye. “We are losing this world. The dark faith has dwindled. The light is winning. I’ve seen it in dreams. I’ve felt the awful light on my mind. Draygon is not pleased. The dark god wishes to accelerate the teachings to combat the growing light and he has found a way.”

I sat with my full attention on my mother.

Rose continued, “The dark gods used to influence potential followers through dreams. Their power has diminished and the dreamers ignore the summons. We have to grow Draygon’s influence and, in turn, grow his followers.”

“If the old ways of teaching aren’t working, how do we do it now?”

My mother gave me a wicked smile. “By opening conduits to this world to influence those who wish to follow. As High Priest of our blood coven, you, I, and Aunt Lily have this power. The dark rift is in your heart. We must bring new rifts to this world. They will bring the visions and dreams to others.”

Rose’s eyes trembled as she looked into my eyes. “Please, my son, I will tell you all come dawn. I will show you the final piece in what we must do, but let me tend to you. My heart aches that my sister and I drained you too much. I beg for forgiveness. I simply want to help you feel better, comfort you, coddle you.”

I remained silent as shadows covered my eyes. For generations, my family aided the dark gods in their influence and power. Growing up and at family gatherings, there was often talk of our dwindling bloodlines and those we could trust. I had no idea it was getting dire. I had no inclination that after all this time, we were losing. A coldness stabbed at my being, the war drawing to a close, and my family, my people, were on the losing side.

I stared at nothing as my mother leaned toward me. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and she licked at my throbbing wound. I sucked in a breath between my teeth as it stung. She continued lick at my wound, slathering at it while pressing her naked chest to my chest.

The pain flared a few times before it weakened. I looked to the side, my mother licking my shoulder like some animal. The wound became less angry. It closed further. Blood slowly vanished. The small holes closed. After one last lick, the wound was gone.

My mother pulled her upper body back and gave me a warm smile. I let out a sigh in relief. I looked down to my mother taking hold my boxers. Fingers curled into the waistline and she pulled it down. My cock was free and hard as rock. She slipped off my boxers and threw them aside. She kept her attention on my manhood.

“So much wasted time. Gerald, you could have had me. I wouldn’t have denied you. I mourned for you in the dreamlands. I wanted you to push your love into me. I feel we must make up for our lost time.”

I continued to watch as my mother leaned forward. My thick cock pressed against her deep cleavage. My mother took hold of her large breasts, pulled them apart slightly and engulfed my cock. I let out a long exhale, the heat of her large breasts surrounding my manhood. She rubbed her own nipples as she moved her breasts against my shaft. Her mouth opened and saliva dripped. It splashed on the head of my cock and along her cleavage. I felt it trickle down, rubbing her soft flesh against my manhood.

My head peeked from her between her breasts, gleaming from her saliva. She massaged my cock with slow strokes. Rose looked up to me, saliva dripping down her chin and her eyes glowing with dark light.

“Doesn’t that feel good?”

I nodded as my fingers gripped the side of the bed.

“I talked with your aunt, about that happened the other night. We promised to restrain ourselves. You’re much too important to us,” my mother whispered.

I clenched my teeth, the tempo increasing.

“We are always hungry, but know this my son, you can feed us any time.”

My willpower weakened. Seeing her stroking my cock with her warm tits was pushing me to the edge. All I could picture was spurting my seed on her. She was so beautiful and warm. It was a sickness I wanted to share it on her and in her. I was depraved, a monster, but I was home and happy.

“Mom, I’m coming,” I said though my teeth.

“I know, I can feel it. Show me how much you love me,” my mother said with an inviting whisper.

My eyes widened as I couldn’t hold back anymore. My cock thickened and I let out a loud grunt. My mother smiled at me as spurts of come splashed against her chin and cheek. She continued to smile, another thick spurt rising and splashing on my cock and her cleavage. I heaved for air as my body pushed out another spurt, painting her cleavage in my love.

My mother bent her head forward and licked at the come on the tip of my cock and off her own cleavage. She moaned as she licked it into her mouth.

Rose lifted her head and then stood up. She towered over me as I sat. I looked up at her beautiful body and my cock didn’t weaken.

“We should get some rest before we wake before dawn. Do you wish to stay in my bed tonight?”

I nodded.

Rose smiled before side-stepping me and crawling into bed. I stared at her as she walked on all fours across the bed, pulled back the quilt and slipped in. I turned and did the same, crawling across the bed and slipping under the quilt behind her.

My mother’s scent drifted over me as I pressed my body to her back. My wet cock was snug between her ass and she rubbed against me. My arm slipped under her arm and I clutched at her breast. My cock was still hard, rubbing it between my mother’s rump. It was still a little wet as I held onto to her.

My lust overcame my thoughts. She was right, we had wasted so much time. Before I knew it, my hips moved and the tip of my cock touched her puckered asshole. Fantasies of taking her from behind fueled me. She let out a small gasp as her asshole rubbed against the head of my cock. I squeezed her breast, trying to keep her to me as I tried to work my cock into her.

Bliss filled my entire body as my cock pushed into her tight ass. Tightness ran along my shaft as inches pushed further in. Her pussy was tight, but her ass was tighter. I heard her moan as I slowly invaded her. When I reached the hilt, I stayed there and she squeezed me.

“Mommy likes that,” my mother said with a seductive whisper.

My hips began to slowly move, pulling back and pushing in. With each pull back, she squeezed me as if to keep me inside her. Her moans began to grow as the tempo increased a little bit at a time. The pure depravity of fucking my mother’s ass sang to my spirit. I couldn’t stop, driving my member deep and pulling back. Soon, my hips slapped against her ass and she moaned with each stab of my manhood. I could feel her hand drift down to between her legs. The gentle rocking of her rubbing herself and me fucking her fell into a dance between us. Her moans grew and my grunts grew louder.

“Punish me,” my mother moaned.

I cried out as my cock thickened. I held her to me as my hips rammed my cock deep. It was buried to the hilt when she squeezed and molten come spurted. I barely moved an inch, pushing another spurt, followed by another. My mother shuddered as her body orgasmed. Her ass tightened and she still moved, milking my cock. Bliss clouded my thoughts as I was unable to stop.

When the mental fog lifted a little, I stayed close, my cock still buried in her ass. My mother kept it hard, squeezing at the base and not allowing me to wilt.

I pressed my face to her back, enjoying her squeezing my cock before a thought slipped into my mind.

“Mom, we can’t stay here. There will be more hunters,” I whispered.

Rose reached behind and laid her hand on my hip. “I know, my son. We can talk about it in the morning. For now, I need to help you sleep. You can fuck mommy again and again until you doze off. I’m here for you. I’ll always be here for you.”

I nodded as my hips began to work, pushing into her with renewed desire.

3