Chapter Twenty Two
286 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty Two

I sat at my desk, looking over an arcane book. The study was quiet, only the sound of the occasional flipping page breaking the silence. A small fire glowed in the fireplace. The lights were medium brightness, and long shadows danced against the walls.

A knock at the door woke me from my reading.

“Come in,” I said loudly.

The door opened and Victoria stepped in.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at the castle caretaker with warm eyes.

“Victoria, what brings you by?” I asked.

Victoria crossed the room and stood to the side of my desk. She looked down on me with bright eyes. Her hair was in a bun, and she was impeccably dressed.

“Master Umbra, I wanted to take a moment to talk privately with you, if that is okay?”

I smiled. “I’m in a very good mood and ready to talk about anything. What’s on your mind?”

Victoria nodded. “Beth told me about the family crusade…and I wish to be part it, as does my sister.”

I looked at Victoria with intrigued eyes. “You do understand what we are doing here? There will be murder, death, black magic, madness, and bringing back the dead.”

Victoria nodded. “I’m no stranger to everything you’ve mentioned, and I fully understand what is at stake. My father loved the dark gods. He loved them so much, he pledged his soul to them.”

Victoria’s eyes softened. “I…wish to pledge my services and my soul to you, and the dark gods. I am fully capable of performing anything you need to ensure our work continues.”

I eyed the caretaker as I touched a single finger to the side of my chin. “And your sister? I still haven’t met her.”

Victoria nodded. “Mina!”

The door opened a little more and something black stepped in. I looked over to the black figure as it stepped closer. It wore an old fashion maid’s uniform. It had a feminine shape, but her skin was black as coal. Black, glassy, oval eyes slowly blinked as Mina stepped to Victoria’s side and stood there. Her hair were thick and smooth like black tentacles. They framed her features, and she bowed at the waist to me.

“Master Umbra, pleased to meet you,” Mina said softly.

“Pleased to meet you,” I smiled before glancing to Victoria.

Victoria smiled. “Our father loved the dark gods and their minions to such a degree, he took a minion as a love slave. After a year, my sister was born. We’ve kept her here at the castle because the outside world will not accept her.

“In your new world, I hope she will be accepted for who she is, and live the true life she was meant to live.”

I looked at Mina. “Is this what you want? Do you wish to serve me in our dark crusade, and claim this realm for the dark gods?”

Mina nodded. “I do, more than anything.”

I nodded. “I think we can make some arrangements and a proper initiation. I will speak with the coven first. After that, I don’t see why we can’t add such honorable new acolytes to our crusade.”

Victoria nodded before her hands reached up to her blouse and she began unbuttoning it.

“I hope a small gift will help ensure a place at your side,” Victoria said as she opened her blouse and exposed her creamy white breasts. They defied gravity as tiny nipples pointed in desire.

I sat as Victoria knelt between my legs. She pulled down my zipper as I looked at Mina. The black thing stared with glassy, oval eyes.

Victoria pulled out my already hardening cock and kissed the tip. I kept my gaze on Mina as the caretaker took several inches into her mouth and began sucking. Her lips ran down my throbbing shaft, and tendrils of bliss reached further into my body. Wet sucking sounds rose up as Victoria ran her lips up and down my member.

“Sister, how does he taste?” Mina asked with a sultry whisper.

Victoria pulled my cock from her mouth and gasped for a breath, “Like the demons from our dreams.”

Victoria resumed sucking on my member as her sister watched with hungry eyes.

“Mina,” I said.

The dark thing looked at me.

I smiled. “After I come in your sister’s mouth, I will need to know if you are just as dedicated as she is?”

Mina nodded. “I am ready to please you, Lord Umbra.”

I nodded. “Good. It’s a lovely night and I would very much like the company.

Mina watched as Victoria’s head bobbed up and down in my lap.

I leaned my head back against the chair, taking in the tender and intimate sucking. My thoughts floated to my mother and I grew harder. I knew she was waiting for me, somewhere in the castle. I pictured her sultry cries and I simply wanted to bask in it. After two victories, we were closer to my goals. Imagined moments of ascending to godhood floated along my mind as Victoria’s masterful sucking brought me closer. Images played out of a throne made of red stone and bones. A massive chamber spread out with my coven close, and many others kneeling, ready to please my every whim. It would be paradise, and I would be their ruler for all time. I would create great monsters and unleash them across worlds. I would love like a god, never tiring, and spilling my seed for many to lick up and be blessed. I would spread madness to every realm and they would fall to my power, cursed to dwell in the deepest pits of my design.

It was quite a beautiful dream as Victoria upped the tempo.

My cock thickened and spurts of seed blessed Victoria’s throat. She drank it down with long moans filling her throat. When she sucked down the last drop, she pulled away and looked up at me with adoring eyes.

I smiled and touched her hair. I then looked up to Mina and gave her a knowing nod.

Victoria moved aside on her knees as Mina knelt between my legs. She wrapped black lips around my member as Victoria watched with eager eyes.

“One…happy…family,” I sighed as bliss coiled around my dark heart.

 

*This is the end of book one. I have written about thirteen more chapters, but I am getting them ready for my patreon members before I publish them here. I want to thank you again for reading! I should have new chapters up in a few days, to a week. Please follow me for updates! I would love to see your comments on what you would like to read about the Umbras in the future.

Thank you!

1