05 – Chains of Love
555 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were sitting on the couch. She’d hardly said a word all evening.

“We’re going to have to talk at some point,” I said. “You know that, right?”

That was hard. We didn’t talk about this stuff. We just didn’t. Being Daisy made it possible, though. Being Daisy made it necessary.

“I know. I’m not sure what to say.”

“You could tell me why you picked this.” I ran my hand down the lingerie. Ooh, that felt nice.

“I—” she stopped.

“It’s okay, take your time.” 

I put my hand on her knee. She jerked, but not away. I started to pull it away, but she put her hand on top of mine and held it there.

“I was thinking about the chain, I mean, obviously, but how we’d tried so many things for you. I love you, but none of that was doing anything for me.”

I nodded. That was not news to me.

“And then I thought that if you could know how I feel, maybe that would help? And I imagined us swapping places. Imagining you as me was okay, but imagining myself as any guy, even you, was, I don’t know, unpleasant. Or worse.”

“That sounds like even thinking about it gave you a little dysphoria.”

“You mentioned dysphoria earlier. Is that something you’ve been reading about?”

I explained that I’d just run into it a few places online.

She looked like she might say more about that, but didn’t, and brushed my question about that aside.

“But the idea of making love to myself as myself was also pretty weird. It felt incestuous,” she continued. “And then I thought about making love to you with me as I am, but with you as a woman.”

She stopped. She was blushing something fierce.

“That was a week ago. Then the other night, I was looking at clothes online, and you know how the models are always so gorgeous.”

I nodded.

“Well, I imagined getting some sexy dress or underwear and telling you to fit into it. I started looking at other pictures of models, imagining each one was you. It was really hot.”

Hearing the arousal, the desire in her voice was having the same effect on me. It was very different from what I was used to, but every bit as strong.

“I’m guessing this was Wednesday night?”

She bit her lip and nodded, avoiding my gaze. I squeezed her knee. There were other parts of her I wanted to be squeezing, but we needed to talk this through.

“It’s okay. I’m definitely not mad about Wednesday night.”

“I know, but I was so embarrassed. I felt like I was cheating? Or, I don’t know, taking advantage of you in some way?”

I started to respond, but she cut me off.

“I know I wasn’t, but I couldn’t help how I felt.”

“That’s fair.”

I scooted closer so that our thighs were touching. She was wearing slacks, but the heat was still there. I took her chin and tilted her head so that we were looking each other in the eyes. I wanted her so badly.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. I love you.”

I wanted to lean in and kiss her, but I didn’t want to make this weird. Weirder. I didn’t want to make this weirder. 

“I think I might be a lesbian.” she said.

I couldn’t really process that in the moment. I just didn’t want her to hurt.

“Does that upset you?”

“I don’t know. Maybe? It’s a little hard to change your whole image of yourself at forty-eight.”

I didn’t have an answer to that—probably because desire was scrambling my brain.

Part of me could hear my mother’s voice, telling me how wrong this whole situation was, how depraved. How no son of hers would behave like this.

The last bit was what allowed me to push her aside. It couldn’t last, but right then, in that room, I wasn’t her son. I was Daisy. That voice faded, and I knew what Daisy would say next.

“I have a different question,” I said, and waited for her to nod before I asked it. “Is it as hot as you thought it would be?” I bit my lower lip and bowed my head just a little, so that I could still meet her gaze.

She bit her own lower lip and nodded.

I noticed that my hand had drifted up her thigh, almost of its own volition. She wasn’t complaining.

“Do you want to do something about that?” I asked, coyly.

Please say yes.

“Oh god yes.”

I threw myself back on the sofa. 

“Then take me,” I said, “I’m yours.”

Apparently Daisy had a flair for the dramatic.

Without a word, she scooped me up in a princess carry. A moment later I found myself lowered to my feet at the foot of the bed.

Lucy watched me, waiting.

“You’re still dressed,” she said, when I didn’t do anything.

I slid the lingerie off slowly, letting it brush my soft skin, my soft legs. Why did that feel so good?

I straightened and waited.

Lucy watched me.

I stepped toward her, and reached for the fastener of her slacks.

“May I?”

She nodded.

I unfastened them, and began pulling them down, slowly. As they lowered, each inch of skin that they revealed received a gentle kiss. 

Once she stepped out of them, I began on her blouse. I released each button, one by one, kissing each newly revealed stretch of skin. Skin that trembled at each touch. Once the blouse was gone, I walked around her and unfastened her bra, holding it taut with one hand. I placed kisses up her spine, then moved around her slowly, leaving a trail of kisses as I lowered the left cup of her bra. I was careful not to poke my eye out on her nipple, instead flicking it with my tongue. 

She made her first sound since I’d started undressing her. A short, sharp gasp. I kissed a trail to her other nipple as I let the bra fall to the floor. I teased a circle around her nipple before repeating the flick of my tongue. I was rewarded with another small gasp.

I might have kept my attention on her magnificent breasts, but I felt a light pressure on my shoulder. She had rested her hand there and was gently guiding me downward.

More kisses as I let her push me slowly toward my final destination of this journey. In my own body, this would have been awkward as I figured out how to lower myself gracefully. Not now.

I bent my knees, smoothly transitioning from a squat to a kneeling position. I reached for her panties, but before I could touch them, she ripped them away. Ah. So that’s how it was.

I could smell her musk, so strong it was almost overpowering. 

Without me noticing, we’d shifted position so that she was standing against the bed. She lowered her body onto it, opening her legs as she did. I leaned in and found her swollen clitoris with my tongue. 

I started with the lightest touches I could manage. Her body still twitched with each touch. I gradually increased both the pace, and the pressure. Her soft moans were making me so hot. I could feel moisture dripping down my inner thighs.

My right hand was busy keeping her lips parted, but my left drifted down my own belly, to my own warm folds. I held her clitoris between my moist lips, so that two fingers of my right hand were free to reach inside her. At the same time, the wandering fingers of my left hand touched my own clitoris. It was a good thing I hadn’t drawn her in further, or I might have bitten something off.

As it was, we both spasmed, and she whimpered as I briefly lost contact with her clit. And again when I resumed the contact.

Her moans got louder and louder, and my own joined in. I wanted something but I didn’t know exactly what. But each moan from Lucy, each stroke and squeeze I gave myself, brought me closer. 

Suddenly Lucy’s back arched and her thighs nearly crushed my skull as she screamed. I started to pull away slightly as she released the pressure of her thighs, but she immediately clamped down. 

“Stay!” she panted.

I stopped pulling away. Instead, I resumed gentle touches with my tongue. Her entire body twitched with each one.

“Good girl,” she said.

That pushed me over the edge and I came harder than I ever had in my life.

I was barely aware of pulling myself onto the bed into a cuddle. I snuggled against her, eyes closed, making small sounds. Eventually, I managed to part my eyelids enough to look up at her. 

Lucy watched me with amused concern.

“You okay?” she asked.

I couldn’t form words. 

I nodded instead.

She kissed my forehead. That did not help with my journey back to sapience. Neither did her fingers gently stroking my back.

We laid there for a few hundred thousand milliseconds. Her fingers stopped moving across my back and I heard someone whimper. Oh, that was me.

“Um,” I tried to form words.

“Shh,” Lucy said, putting her finger on my lips, then replacing it with her lips.

“Talk later. Sleep now,” she paused, “Daisy.”

I melted into her.

 

31