08 – Chain of Command
519 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took her at least three seconds to get me to the bed, and another two to strip the t-shirt and underwear off of me. Then she took my hand and unclasped the chain from my wrist.

I laid back onto the bed.

She straddled my thighs and lowered her face almost to mine. Each of my wrists was pinned to the bed by her strong hands.

“I’m yours,” she whispered.

“Yes.”

“And you’re mine.”

“Yes.” 

“So I can do whatever I want with you.”

“Yes. Please.”

She released one of my wrists and held up the chain.

“So I can put this on you, and give you any command I want.”

My eyes widened. We’d never even talked about using the chain like this. But I’d fantasized. Guilty fantasies. I didn’t feel guilty now. 

I nodded.

“You have to say it.”

“Yes.”

“Yes, please,” she demanded.

“Yes, please.” 

I squirmed under her, but stopped at a look from her.

She clasped the chain around my wrist. We both felt the little burst of cold heat.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

This time a nod was enough.

She lowered herself onto my body. She felt so much heavier to me than she’d ever felt, but in such a good way. Her lips brushed my ear, and she whispered, barely audibly.

“Obey my every word for the next two hours.”

That was huge. It felt like an exploit. I brushed aside the choice to refuse without even considering it.

“Yes,” I whispered back.

A grin spread across her face.

“Daisy,” she said, and locked eyes with me. “Cum.”

I did. It was amazing.

Before the aftershocks had even passed—

“Cum.”

And I did.

“Cum.”

And again.

“Okay,” she said, “I think we’re ready to get started.”

Then she didn’t talk again for a bit, because her mouth was very, very busy.

She started with a kiss. A long, slow, passionate kiss. All the while, her thigh was grinding into me. She didn’t need to talk to get me to part my legs more. She moved on to my jawline, leaving a trail of kisses and tiny bites down my neck, until she reached my right boob. I tensed up, waiting for her to reach the nipple, but, instead, she circled it.

And circled it again. Her right hand followed the same path along my left boob, just missing the nipple. I was almost ready to scream when I felt each nipple seized and pinched. I bucked against her thigh, grinding myself against it as hard as I could.

“Don’t move,” Lucy said.

I froze. 

“Meanie,” I managed to groan.

“Shhh. Don’t talk unless you want me to stop.”

I did not want her to stop.

Her mouth continued to explore my breasts for a while, while her hand reached to my pussy and parted those lips. She stroked my folds in little swirls and circles. 

I needed to move, to respond. I couldn’t.

Her mouth returned to my ear. 

“I said no talking,” she whispered again, “Not no noise.”

I let out a moan that probably scared the neighbors. That released the tension, just a little. Her fingers continued their exploration. I felt her penetrate me, just a fingertip. If I could have moved, I would have thrust my hips against that finger.

“I’ll be right back.”

She rolled off of me and I heard her nightstand drawer open. She was just out of my peripheral vision, so I wasn’t sure what she was doing. I was sure I wanted her back.

I whimpered.

“Just a moment, pet,” she said.

That sent shivers up and down my entire body. I whimpered again.

I heard packaging opening.

“Fuck,” she muttered.

There were tearing sounds.

“Fuck, I should have done this first.”

More fumbling sounds, then, bzzzzzzzz.

“You may move your left hand and arm,” she said.

My hand darted toward my pussy.

“But not there,” she continued.

I reached for my boob.

“Or there.”

She chuckled to herself.

I raised my middle finger at where it sounded like she was.

“No, no. It’s the other way ‘round,” she said, “But, fine. You can touch your boob.”

I immediately began kneading it. 

“Now, close your eyes.”

I heard the buzzing move. It would have been in my line of sight by now. Her thigh was once again pressing against my pussy, but not grinding this time. I felt a sudden vibration on my right nipple.

“Mmmphh,” I said.

“Hmm,” she said, “I think I’d like to see you twitch. You can move, but keep your hands at least a foot away from your pussy.”

I ground my pussy against her thigh.

“I guess you can keep doing that. For now.”

The vibrator touched my left nipple again, and stayed there. My body spasmed.

“Definitely more fun this way,” she said.

She continued to tease my nipples with the vibrator intermittently, while her thigh ground against my pussy. She gently removed my left hand from my boob so that she could reach both. I didn’t know if I could move it back, but I didn’t try.

With my eyes closed, I never knew where I was going to be touched next. Each stroke, each kiss, each bite was a surprise. When too many seconds passed between touches, I found myself tensing, making the next one even more effective.

Gradually, her attention moved down my body. Before she moved all her attention there, she placed my hand on my boobs and whispered ‘enjoy.’ I took that as a command.

Finally, she started playing with my clitoris. The first touch was almost too much. Almost. I felt her tongue circle it, over, and over. Two fingers slipped into my pussy, not just the tips this time. I couldn’t have stopped my hips from thrusting against her if I wanted to. 

I could feel I was close to coming again. Every motion I made brought me a tiny bit closer. Every stroke of her tongue, more than that. I was right there when she spoke again.

“Don’t cum until I tell you to.”

I growled in frustration. It was probably best for our relationship that I couldn’t talk at the moment.

Then the buzzing started again. I’d been so distracted, I’d never noticed that it had stopped. She touched my clitoris with it and I arched my back so hard I heard a cracking sound. 

She kept in place, making the same small circles she had with her tongue, while she kissed her way back up my body. Every few seconds I spasmed from the intensity of the pleasure. It wouldn’t have mattered if she let me talk by then, because words didn’t exist.

Most words.

Her lips brushed my ear yet again. I loved that so much. 

And then . . .

“Cu—”

I tensed even more.

“—pholder.”

I whimpered at the denial.

“Cu—”

Impossibly, my tension increased even more.

“fflink”

“Aaaaahhhhh!”

She flinched a little from my scream.

“What will you give me if I let you?”

I couldn’t have answered even without the command.

“Will you do dishes for a week?”

“Mmmhmm,” I moaned, and tried to nod.

“No, I don’t think that’s it. How about doing all the cleaning for a month?” she paused, “In a maid uniform.”

She could have asked for anything and I’d have agreed.

“Mmmmhmmm!” Another attempt at nodding.

“No. Not that either. I know what I want you to do for me.”

Anything! But I couldn’t say it.

Once more she whispered, “Cum.”

Everything went away.

Everything but pleasure. It echoed up and down my body in waves so strong I couldn’t understand how I stayed in one piece. I couldn’t understand anything. I just was.

 

I don’t think I passed out, but I can’t say I was conscious, either. 

When awareness of my surroundings returned, I found myself pressed up against Lucy’s body. Little spoon to her big spoon. Her fingers traced random shapes on my belly, causing me to shiver every once in a while.

She kissed my ear.

“How’s my perfect little flower?” she asked, quietly.

“I hate you,” I pouted, “Will you marry me?”

“We’ve been married for sixteen years.”

I didn’t say anything to that, but she could feel me tense up.

“Oh,” she said, “You want me to marry you this time.”

She kissed the top of my head.

“In that case, yes. I will very marry you.”

 

30