Public Opinion
83 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Tianyuan Federation, Taibai Kingdom.

  Hanyang University, Zanglong City.

  In a clearing in a forest that is not too dense, Li Ming , wearing light blue short-sleeved shirts, is doing a set of fist techniques.

  The strength of his fist is mediocre, and it seems to focus on nourishing the body.

  For a moment, a smile appeared on his face.

  "Sure enough, soul fusion has caused some special changes in me. I can accurately perceive the enhancement of even one cell in my body and the improvement of qi and blood. Through these changes, I have formulated a new training plan to increase the efficiency ratio of qi and blood. It increased by two point four times before."

  Two point four times.

  In other words, it would have taken him a year to reach his peak, but now it only takes five months.

  And this is not the limit.

  Keep trying and he can get faster.

  "Riiing"

  At this time, a bell rang.

  The punch in Li Ma's hand paused, but did not stop.

  The cell phone rings non-stop.

  He made no move.

  On the one hand, the set of punches has not yet been completed.

  On the other hand, he didn't know how to respond.

  Anyone who has a strange mother will feel uncomfortable.

  The ringing persists.

  After ringing for fifty seconds, the sound stopped.

  Less than half a minute later, the bell rang again.

  "Escape is never the solution to a problem."

  Li Fei took out her cell phone from his pocket and answered it.

  Soon a worried and concerned voice came from inside: "Son, are you okay?"

  "I'm fine."

  Li Mu responded.

  "That's good, that's good, Son... just checking in on you a bit..."

  "I won't do stupid things again."

  Li Fei was the first to give her an affirmative answer.

  "Okay, okay, I believe in you. Do you still have money? If not, I will sned you."
"No, I still have it."

  "Take it, you are alone outside, you are going to find a job internship soon, will you?" It's very hard, you have to eat better."

  "Yeah, I know."

  Li Ming responded.

  On the phone, a woman's voice chattered for several minutes, and then she said: "Your sister wants to talk to you."

  Soon, a soft female voice came from inside: "Brother, I bought it for you. A piece of Calming Incense, when will you come back to visualize and try it?"

  "Calming Incense?"

  Li Ming frowned: "A piece of more than 100,000 yuan, where did you get the money?"

  "Don't worry about it, I have been working for so many years. I have Some savings."

  Li Ma was speechless.

  Are you lying to a kid?

  Hundred thousand.

  "You have been smart since you were a child, and you are definitely qualified to step into spiritual practice and stand out."

  A female voice persuaded in a soft voice.

  "I have been visualizing the Star God for ten years. If I really had the 'qualification', I would have succeeded a long time ago, and it will not change just because of a piece of Calming Incense."

  Li Ming said: "You have to return the item."

  "I have already bought it, and I can't return it. I'll give it to you first. When you become a star refiner, are you afraid that you won't be able to earn the money for the Calming Incense in the future?" "

  There is only one person in a million who has the 'qualification'. I don't think I am the lucky one. ."

  Li ming said decisively: "I should learn to accept my own mediocrity, just sell it. I don't know how to use it. Well, let's do this for now."

  After that, he hung up the phone.

  Looking at the phone with the screen gradually turning black, Li Mu felt a little envious.

  When the average salary is only one thousand, Calming insence worth hundreds of thousands, "sister" said it's savings...

  it's really good.

  But he's a Transmigrator, couldn't bear it.

  Yes, a Transmigrator.

  He is not the original Li Ming, but a young man whose soul comes from Blue Star.

  On Blue Star, his parents died of illness early.

  Deeply lamenting the fragility of life, he has practiced martial arts since he was a child to strengthen his body.

  With ten times more sweat and blood than ordinary people, he finally became strong enough before his body went downhill.

  But he was of mediocre origin, without the guidance of a famous teacher or a top-notch inheritance. Although he had achieved success in cultivation, his body had also been broken down by training. Unless he could hold Qi into dantian and slowly regulate it, he would not have much time left.

  After three years of searching for a solution to no avail, he decided to take the pill.

  The result...

  failed to hold the elixir and lost consciousness.

  When I opened my eyes again, I was choked by the lake water.

  He was reborn in the body of this junior student "Li Ming" who committed suicide by jumping into the lake due to the pressure of public opinion about "incident with goddess An Wanyi".

  "You don't have any illness on your body. You have a mother who loves you, a sister who cares about you, and a sister who regards you as a role model. Are you forced to jump into a lake because of public opinion? Are you crazy?"

  There is no big deal in life.

  Li Mu looked at these white hands and felt the vitality in his body.

  Twenty-two years old.

  Healthy and young.

  Represents infinite possibilities.

  What a blessing.

  After a moment, Li Ming, who calmed down his body, raised his head and looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar sky.

  "I have Transmigrated, but it is not an orphanage. I am with single parent and older sisters..."

  For half a month, my mother tried every means to care, my sister Li Yunyan gave her full support, and my sister Li Yunyao racked her brains to find reasons to invite him out to relax and accompany him...

  " Healthy, young, quite handsome..."

  This kind of life, but I don't know how to cherish it.

  He stood up and patted the grass clippings on his pants.

  "From now on, I am Li Ming, and I believe I can do better than you."

  ...

  "Director, here!"   
  A cry came from the path through the woods.

  Immediately afterwards, two young men who had been hiding behind the tree were seen quickly approaching a man in a suit and leather shoes and a wealthy middle-aged man.

  "Director, he is the Li Ming who molested fellow student An Wanyi and ruined the school godess of Hanyang University."

  One of the young men pointed at Li Ming and said to the rich middle-aged man: "Staying in the same school with such a person makes me feel uncomfortable. The grade of Hanyang University has been lowered! Is the school going to expel him?"

  "I'm afraid he can't be expelled, otherwise he commits suicide again and dies in the school, and the school will take responsibility."

  Another young man responded to him.

  "I'm convinced. He actually came up with a way to threaten the school by jumping into a lake to commit suicide. Why don't such people just drown?" "

  Since ancient times, good people have always been short-lived, and the harm will be left for thousands of years. This Li ming is in the school. Even if he is a cancer that makes people hate him, he will definitely be a scum that harms society when he walks into society."

  The two of them spoke without mercy.

  "Okay, there's nothing to say. Can you talk people to death with your words? Just make it hard for this kind of person to survive in Hanyang University. Out of sight, out of mind."

At this time, the man in a suit and ties spoke.

  Li Ma's eyes fell on a few people.

  The man in a suit and leather shoes is named Jing Yunshan.

  Vice President of the Student Union.

  An admirer of An Wanyi.

  The rich middle-aged man is Wang Gang, the director of the Academic Affairs Office.

  "You guys spread rumors like this without witnessing what happened? Especially you. You were the one who sent the forum posts, right? Jing Yunshan, aren't you afraid that things will turn around and slap you in the face?"

  Li Mu looked at him calmly.

  "Who told you that the school's investigation didn't come out? The higher-ups originally decided to expel you from school, but they just spared you because of your poor mental state and placed you on probation!"

  Jing Yunshan sneered.

  "The results are out?"

  Or is it probation?

  It seems that he had resentment before his death, and Li ming remembers this period very clearly.

  He and An Wanyi are also classmates.

  At that time, An Wanyi was pestered by a rich young man and planned to use him as a shield to pretend to be her boyfriend. He was afraid of getting into trouble and refused without hesitation.

  He didn't know what happened afterwards.

  But the next day, the news that he had "molested An Wanyi" caused a storm in the whole school. Everyone shouted for him to be beaten. In the end, he couldn't bear the pressure of public opinion and jumped into the lake to his death.

  The school gave him probation as punishment. Does this confirm his charge of molesting An Wanyi?

  "Is this the school's final investigation result?"

  Li Ming looked at the wealthy middle-aged man.

  "Li Ming, have you ever thought about how much negative impact it will have on the school because you have caused such a big public opinion because of your development?"

  Wang Gang said unhurriedly.

  "Public opinion is that there are people behind the scenes who are spreading rumors and stirring up trouble. You should deal with those people."

  "The most important thing now is to solve the problem."

  "So, your way to solve the problem is to deal with me?"

  "Putting aside the facts, Can you guarantee that you really didn't do anything wrong in this matter? If you had apologized to An Wanyi, how could things have gotten to this point?"

  "Apologies?"

  Li Mu also wanted to say that he was not at fault, so why should he apologize.

  But the other party has already put aside the facts, so what else is there to say.

  "Li Ming, you have to be lucky that you jumped into the lake, otherwise, it would not be as simple as detention and probation."

  Jing Yunshan sneered, "But it doesn't matter. Once this news is over, you will never want to stay at Hanyang University for even one more day." ."

  "By that school director of yours?"

  Li Ming said.

  Jing Yunshan raised the corners of his mouth, feeling quite proud of his status: "Hey, young man, I'm trying to teach you what social reality in advance."

  Li Mu did not argue with him anymore, but turned her attention to Wang Gang.

  "Remember to prepare a 3,000-word self-criticism letter to accept the Apology."

  Wang Gang said with a serious look.

  The superiors requested that Li Ming's blasphemy against An Wanyi be put to rest as soon as possible.

  Whichever is the lesser of two evils.

  Compared with An Wanyi, who is bound to be brilliant in the future, dealing with the mediocre Li Ming is the best choice to calm the storm.

  "A letter of apology?"

  Li Ming sneered: "Are you out of your mind? You all openly targeted me and you asked me to write a letter of apology in a low voice?"

  "You... what is your attitude!?" Wang Gang glared.

  "Unhappy? Fire me."

  After Li Mu finished speaking, he was too lazy to talk nonsense and turned around to leave.

  "You..."

  Wang Gang's face suddenly turned red.

  He was the dean of the Academic Affairs Office and a social elite with an annual salary of 100,000 yuan, but he was actually humiliated by a poor student who had never left school! ?

  But expelling him now...

  if he fails to figure it out and jumps into a lake and dies in school, the responsibility will be huge.

  "He won't be proud for long. When the news is over, he will find a reason and be fired directly. He is in his third year of college and has no time to study anymore. He doesn't even have a college diploma. He is destined to hang out at the bottom of society and work as a coolie for the rest of his life."

  Jing Yunshan had contempt on his face.

  What kind of identity does he have, yet he still can't deal with a powerless ordinary student?

  ...

  On the way back to the dormitory, people pointed at Li Ming from time to time.

  An Wanyi's sister An Youran is a hot star of Star Palace Entertainment Company. Although An Wanyi has not debuted yet, she is still very popular at Hanyang University.

  Talented woman character.

  Combining wisdom and beauty.

  Li Ming's blasphemy against An Wanyi has been causing quite a stir in the past half month.

  When the school's punishment is announced, it will be difficult for him to stand up again.

  It is impossible to die without illness.

  Public opinion is violent, and people with weak minds may not be able to resist it.

  "I'm sure I, an ordinary person, can't cause any trouble."

  Li Mu quickly came to the dormitory.

  This is true in theory.

  Ordinary people, facing the power of personal connections in a university, will be easily beaten into the dust and find it difficult to resist.

  "Li Ming" is an ordinary person.

  But he is not.

  (End of chapter)

1