Chapter 28: Fugaku’s change
485 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uchiha Fugaku looked coldly. From the voice, he knew who arrived. It’s Danzo again!

 

After seeing that figure, Fugaku took the lead and said sarcastically: "Assistant Hokage, whose order is it this time, ordering the Uchiha to stay in their place and not leave? The fourth generation died last time, this time, it couldn't be the third generation, right? Tsk, tsk, should I call you the Fifth Hokage?"

 

Danzo stiffened. Caught off guard, the defense was almost broken. The person who said this is Fugaku? He can’t make a mistake, right?

 

The person who entered the Forest of Death was Fugaku. The sharp-tongued guy in front of him is Funan using the transformation technique, right?

 

After a brief silence, Danzo said slowly: "Uchiha Fugaku, what do you want to do?"

 

"You are not blind in both eyes, are you?" Fugaku said coldly: "I am going to support the deputy leader of my clan!"

 

Danzo almost choked to death at these words. What does it mean to be blind in both eyes? He is not blind at all.

 

Others also looked at Fugaku in shock.

 

Isn't only the vice leader of the Funan clan supposed to say something so offensive? Opening and closing your mouth is enough to make people angry to death.

 

In the corner, Uchiha Itachi looked at his father strangely. Too strange! If it is said that his father changed because of Funan's appearance and it caused some mood swings, this would be normal, but it is a bit abnormal to have such a big change.

 

Shisui appeared next to him with a strange look on his face: "Has the clan leader been stimulated by anything?"

 

"You should ask Funan-aniki about this." Itachi curled his lips and said: "Anyway, every time I face him, I am scolded openly and ridiculed secretly. When he stimulates people, he is completely the god of ninjas."

 

Shisui agreed.

 

"You are not allowed to leave!" Danzo said coldly: "Uchiha Fugaku, as long as you dare to leave the Uchiha district even one step..."

 

[Boom!]

 

A ball of flames blasted over, beating the unsuspecting Danzo into a state of disarray.

 

"Danzo-sama!"

 

The Root ninjas hurriedly stepped forward, surrounded Danzo in the middle, and confronted Uchiha. But, facing the Uchiha in their own territory, his aura was far from dominant.

 

"Danzo, you overestimate yourself." Fugaku stared at Danzo coldly and said in a cold voice: "Last time, Uchiha was controversial because of your order. This time, the deputy leader of our clan is... Fighting, you actually dare to restrict us? What? Is Konoha going to take action against Uchiha? Then let's have a fight!"

 

Fugaku's last sentence was very strong. Because many shinobi were already present. Upon hearing this, their faces changed drastically, staring coldly at Danzo.

 

The disgust in their eyes was undisguised. They don't like Uchiha, but to be honest, compared to Danzo, Uchiha are good people. At least the Uchiha wouldn't put their lives in danger.

 

Danzo... The Darkness of the Shinobi. You may not know which day you will die in his hands.

 

Among them, the Yamanaka clan and the Aburame clan are the most important.

 

They are all secret techniques families, and there are children in the family who were taken away by Danzo for various reasons.

 

The Yamanaka Clan was relatively well off, at least Ino-Shika-Cho was united, and Danzo did not dare to be too shameless.

 

But the Aburame Clan was not so lucky. If it weren’t for the emergence of an Elite Jonin, Aburame Shibi, in the family in recent years, the family would almost be a breeding farm.

 

Now, there is a dispute between Danzo and the Uchiha clan, forcing Uchiha Fugaku to even say such words.

 

Do you really want to start a fight?

 

People who have been frightened by Uchiha recently have cast angry glances. They don't want war at all.

 

To this, Fugaku responded calmly.

 

Anyway, it is impossible for Uchiha to be liked by people in the village. It would be great if they could drag Danzo with them.

 

"Uchiha, what are you up to again?" An angry scolding sounded. Koharu and Homura were then seen appearing.

 

Koharu looked at Uchiha Fugaku with eyes full of disgust, and said coldly: "Do you really think you can do whatever you want in Konoha?"

 

"It's you who do whatever you want in Konoha!"

 

Fugaku looked at Koharu coldly and said: "Elder Koharu, before you became an elder, Utatane was just a little-known small clan. What about now? Elder Koharu, would you dare to say how many ninjas the Utatane Clan has?"

 

"You……" Koharu's expression changed drastically. She never imagined in her wildest dreams that Fugaku, who couldn't do anything for a long time, would say such a thing to her.

 

Homura's complexion also became unnatural. He always had the feeling that the other ninjas were watching them.

 

Many things are understood but not said. As long as you don't mention them, they can remain friends.

 

If you become an elder and don’t seek the welfare of your family, do you still count yourself as an elder? But if that disguise breaks, it will be a great loss.

 

Fugaku looked up at the ninjas present and said coldly: "The deputy leader of our clan is being besieged. Everyone, do you want to stop us?"

 

Uchiha Yashiro said coldly: "The Uchiha fear no enemy!"

 

"Let's fight!"

 

"Let's fight!"

 

"Let's fight!"

 

The Uchiha began to scream. Many Uchiha have amazing auras about them. That aura is extremely sharp, like a sharp blade.

 

The expressions of many people present changed drastically.

 

Is this the true strength of the Uchiha clan?

 

The strong killing intent erupted by those Jonin, even the Elite Jonin, almost suffocated them. If a fight breaks out, how many people will die?

 

Koharu and Homura were speechless. They looked panicked and at a loss.

 

How could the Uchiha, who used to be obedient, be like this? Where is Hiruzen? Where was he?

 

By the way, Danzo... They still have Danzo!

 

Danzo's face was extremely gloomy, and he really wanted to give the order to attack directly. But he couldn't do it! The ninjas around him would not listen to his orders. All the elite members of the Root went to besiege Uchiha Funan, and the third Hokage also took the ANBU there. There were only a few ordinary Root members left here and...

 

Danzo looked at the horrified expressions of Koharu and Homura and wanted to kick them to death.

 

You might as well not come! Shame on you!

 

"Ahem!" Nara Shikaku stood up. He had noticed that Danzo didn't dare to attack and that Koharu and the others didn't dare either.

 

But the Uchiha do. Something was wrong, very wrong!

 

Danzo didn’t dare to fight because there was no one around.

 

Koharu and the others didn't dare to fight... Let's not talk about them anymore.

 

But why do Uchiha dare to fight? This is not like Uchiha Fugaku’s character!

 

"Fugaku-san, calm down, things have not developed to this extent!"

 

Fugaku turned his head fiercely, looked at Nara Shikaku, and said coldly: "Jonin Commander, the deputy leader of my clan is fighting, but we are maliciously stopped here. How do you want me to calm down? If it is Konoha's Hokage assistant who is being People are attacking me, but I can stay calm."

 

Nara Shikaku was speechless.

 

Has Fugaku taken any medicine today?

 

Others also looked at Fugaku in shock.

 

"I'll tell you something!" Fugaku said coldly: "Don't cross the line. Do you really think that Uchiha have no temper? Will they allow themselves to be manipulated? Humph! Uchiha never fear battle, much less total ruin!"

 

He led the people and quickly rushed towards the place where the blood flames soared into the sky.

 

This time, no one stopped him. They all feel that if they stop Fugaku at this time, a war will really break out! When the others saw this, they simply followed.

 

Why not follow them? Anyway, they don’t want to be with Danzo.

 

---

 

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

 

---

27