Chapter 31: He came crying
561 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Boom! Boom!]

 

Fire Release, Water Release...

 

All kinds of ninjutsus flew towards Funan. Funan didn't seem worried at all, his expression was carefree. He crossed his arms and stood there, motionless.

 

A huge scarlet skeleton protected him. All ninjutsu are ineffective when struck on this skeleton. Funan's pupils transformed into an evil triangular symbol.

 

"Mangekyo Sharingan: Susanoo!"

 

At this moment, Funan is like a god overlooking the human world.

 

"What exactly is this?" Aburame Shikuro collapsed.

 

Just now, it was clear that Uchiha Funan had been trapped in the Sealing Formation and was about to complete the capture, but the opponent suddenly burst out and a huge scarlet arm appeared out of thin air.

 

The Sealing Formation was completely destroyed by that arm, as if it were made of paper, it was torn apart in an instant.

 

A Root Jonin was also torn apart.

 

Then, Uchiha Funan waved his arm again, and the bone arm followed suit, splitting a Root Jonin in half. He swung his fist, and a Root ninja was completely crushed.

 

Is he really a human?

 

Aburame Shikuro brought ten Root Jonin, almost all of them possessing secret techniques. The original plan was to consume Uchiha Funan's power, as in fact he did not intend to eliminate him directly. Then, four hidden Jonin jumped out and sealed Funan, who consumed a large amount of chakra.

 

In this situation, Funan managed to free himself from the seal with overwhelming force, killing his companions. Aburame Shikuro couldn't imagine how powerful he really was.

 

Even the Hokage couldn't do it, right?

 

“Is this the end? Aburame Shikuro, let's continue dancing!”

 

Funan’s expression changed. The Cloning technique has been lifted.

 

Is Sarutobi Hiruzen coming? The others are almost there too! A playful smile appeared on Funan’s lips. The show is about to begin.

 

“It’s almost time to finish!” Funan stretched out and said with a smile: "I will remember you, Aburame Shikuro. I, Uchiha Funan, would like to call you the strongest insect user."

 

As for Aburame Shibi... If you are not convinced, go down and find a fight with Aburame Shikuro!

 

Funan formed seals with his hands, and the huge chakra began to circulate crazily. The Mangekyo Sharingan, also slowly rotated. The scarlet giant of bones began to engender muscles. His momentum became even more powerful, giving Aburame Shikuro the feeling of suffocation.

 

Humanity seemed insignificant in front of this giant.

 

"No, it's impossible..." Aburame Shikuro exclaimed. "How can you be stronger?"

 

Fourteen Jonin cooperated with each other, and under siege, they were unable to force out the true power of Uchiha Funan!

 

“Sometimes, I wonder, where is my limit?” The triangle in Funan's eyes is like a poisonous snake, biting Aburame Shikuro's flesh and soul.

 

Under Funan’s control, the Susanoo slowly opened his palm. A bright scarlet magatama appears in the palm of the hand.

 

“It’s over, Aburame Shikuro! Let me end your life.”

 

Aburame Shikuro glared at Funan, trying not to appear so scared. He is a subordinate of Danzo-sama, and everything he does is for Konoha! He is not afraid of the evil Uchiha! He is righteous!

 

“No, stop, Funan!” At this moment, a loud shout sounded.

 

And then, countless ninjas appeared in Funan's field of vision. They are approaching rapidly!

 

"Hehe..." Funan gave an imperceptible chuckle and gave away the red magatama in his hand without hesitation.

 

[Boom!]

 

Aburame Shikuro and other remaining Root ninjas were instantly devoured. An immense wave of energy swept in all directions. The ninjas who had just arrived were inadvertently knocked down. Even the powerful ninjas backed away.

 

The third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, looked horrified. This is the forbidden power of the Mangekyo Sharingan that Teacher Tobirama warned them many times, Susanoo?

 

When everything calmed down, everyone's eyes widened, and they looked at everything in front of them blankly.

 

A huge pit.

 

Around the pit, white smoke was rising, and there were many places burning with fine blood flames. Aburame Shikuro and others completely disappeared. There is no trace at all!

 

Only the aftermath of the explosion devastated the surrounding trees.

 

This terrifying destructive power shocked all the surrounding ninjas.

 

“This, is this the true power of Bloody Flame Funan?” A ninja was muttering to himself.

 

During the Third Shinobi World War, Funan, who was only in his early ten years, possessed the power to frighten enemy ninjas.

 

That scarlet blood flame seems to be able to burn everything.

 

Even Namikaze Minato, who learned the Flying Thunder God Technique, still couldn't suppress him after getting the title of Yellow Flash.

 

However, Funan is an Uchiha after all, and the village's top management deliberately suppresses his fighting situation. Therefore, many people have only heard of Funan and have not really seen his power.

 

This time, they really saw what he was capable of!

 

This guy is not a human at all!

 

The ninjas who fought side by side with Funan once again recalled the fear of being dominated by the blood flames.

 

The scene became quiet for a moment.

 

It was only when Utatane Koharu and Mitokado Homura, under the protection of ANBU, arrived at the scene and saw the traces of the battle that they exclaimed in surprise.

 

"What's going on here?"

 

No one replied, they just looked at Funan with complicated eyes. Of course, there are also those who dare not look at Funan, and there are quite a few of them.

 

This time, Funan really shocked many people.

 

The Third Hokage's lips trembled, and after a while, he spoke in a low voice. "Funan..."

 

Funan turned his head and looked at the third generation with a strange expression. This makes many people feel nervous.

 

Could it be that Uchiha Funan is going to take action? Although it is not clear what is going on, from the traces around it, it can still be seen that Uchiha Funan is under siege.

 

In Konoha, the deputy leader of the Uchiha clan was besieged. This matter is worth pondering no matter how you look at it.

 

Especially when the Hokage ordered Funan to stop just now, Funan launched the attack without hesitation.

 

This is a head-on confrontation!

 

Uchiha Fugaku led four Jonin, and his expression became solemn. If Feng Nan really takes action, what should they do?

 

Oh, wait... It should be him and Kuroko, the ones who should think about what to do. Yashiro and the others will most likely follow Funan to kill without hesitation.

 

"Wow!"

 

Suddenly...

 

A loud cry rang out.

 

Funan patted his chest, looked at the Third Hokage pitifully, and screamed: "What the hell, he scared me to death."

 

What the hell? Many ninjas looked at Funan blankly. Just like a demon, what happened now? Having convulsions?

 

Especially the ANBU, they were cursing in their hearts. They were no better than the others. This scream made them think that Funan was about to attack, so they jumped out one by one to protect the Hokage.

 

“Hokage-sama, help me!” Funan continued to shout: “Danzo-sama, he wants to kill me.”

 

“Woo-sniffle!” Funan rubbed his eyes for a while, as if he was about to cry.

 

"What's going on?" The ninjas' hearts tightened again.

 

Was he pointing at Danzo? As for Funan’s exaggerated performance... forget it! We're really not in the mood to applaud you.

 

The Third Hokage smiled stiffly and said: "Funan, Danzo wouldn't try to kill you. We are all companions in the village. I think he would protect you but killing you would be impossible."

 

Damn, do you really believe that? Funan almost spit. 'I thought my acting was quite exaggerated, but you, with that expressionless face, just played the soul of this scene.'

 

Sure enough, Hiruzen Sarutobi is the great boss of the ninja world!

 

'Damn Danzo, I curse you to continue being his lackey!'

 

Other people in the village were also a little speechless. Are you two embarrassed? An exaggerated performance, a word that touches people’s souls, you both are talents!

 

---

 

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

 

---

35