Chapter 46: Funan and Kakuzu’s Battle Begins!
426 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is there anyone there!?” Funan was walking in the woods and couldn't help shouting. “Danzo, that unsatisfactory thing!”

"And that beast of a Hiruzen Sarutobi!"

“I'm too lazy to talk about Mitokado Homura and Utatane Koharu. Besides being disgusting, those two things are useless.”

"The Konoha Corrupt Quartet, when I, your great enemy, leave the village, you guys don't even make a move? Are you still human? You are worse than pigs and dogs!"

Funan hummed angrily. 'Three years already! No, I should say almost four years! I had never left the village. Now I only go out once. Shouldn't they take advantage of the opportunity? Shouldn't there be constant murders coming my way?'

Happily after he left the village, except for a fight with the unfilial son Obito, everything was fine.

That’s outrageous! Where are your ubiquitous ANBU?

'I trust that you would help me increase the level of my fruit. You who are not grateful, I will kill you sooner or later!' Funan frowned and headed towards Kusagakure with a grim expression.

Karin's mother was there, Karin is probably about four or five years old at this point.

Will the two women of the Uzumaki clan be able to increase the power of the fruit?

"No, maybe it would be better to stay with them." Thinking of the abilities of those two women, Funan touched his chin. They could play a key role when the Uchiha clan fights the village in the future.

In the Naruto Series, when Sasuke fought Danzo he was definitely on Kage's level. When he was exhausted, he took a bite out of Karin and immediately recovered some of his combat power.

Funan, Shisui, Itachi and Fugaku.

The top combat powers of the Uchiha clan, if they took a bite after exhausting their power, even if they only recovered a small part of their power, they could also influence the battle situation.

"Forget it, I won't think too much. I must secure those women first. Those two special members of the Uzumaki clan must be controlled by the Uchiha clan." Funan shook his head and continued to move forward.

Suddenly, a surprised expression appeared on his face. He turned around and ran to the side. There, a green-eyed ninja carrying a black suitcase was slowly walking from a distance.

"Ah!" Funan’s eyes widened.

Is this guy human? No! This is a moving mountain of gold! He leads to the heaven of wealth! He is a great ninja. He once fought against the First Hokage. He has lived for almost a hundred years. He has an unswerving pursuit! He became famous in the dark world.

In the Naruto Series, thanks to him, Akatsuki's financial pressure was resolved. Because of him, the son of the Third Hokage became the unit of measurement of money.

Thanks to him, the little boss behind the scenes of the shinobi world, he was almost eliminated by 600 billion detonating talismans, and his soul almost exploded.

He is Kakuto!

This time, Funan had gone out in hopes of finding this person in his dreams. With him, all problems are no longer problems.

Funan immediately took out a scroll.

Kakuzu immediately became alert, entering combat mode. He hadn't even thought that Funan would discover him so soon, much less that he would come straight at him. His original plan was to track Funan first, look for the right opportunity to launch a sneak attack, and resolve the battle instantly.

Kakuzu greatly respected someone worth a hundred million. I should give it my all!

Who knows, the other party seemed to know him and found him first. Moreover, what was that look in his eyes? What does he want to do?

While Kakuzu was alert, Funan opened the scroll and released the sealed person.

Kakuzu: "...?"

'What the hell is going on? A human? How can a human being be sealed in a scroll? Is he really human?'

Funan slapped a stunned Hidan, pointed at Kakuzu, and said loudly, "That's your long-lost brother...uh, big brother! Aren't you excited?"

Kakuzu looked coldly at Funan, not understanding what was happening.

Hidan looked confused. 'What the hell is going on? Eldest brother? I have an older brother I don't even know? And also, how is he like me? Don’t try to cheat me!'

With the help of Funan, the Zombie Combo met five or six years in advance and Funan decided to let the lovers unite as soon as possible.

"Uchiha Funan..." Kakuzu stared at Funan with his dark green eyes and said calmly: "Your head is worth a hundred million Ryo!"

"Done deal." When Funan heard this, he took off his head on the spot and handed it to Kakuzu.

“Pay the money with one hand and deliver the goods with the other hand!” Funan said as he advanced towards Kakuzu.

Kakuzu's pupils shrank sharply, and his figure suddenly retreated. At the same time, the chakra in his body began to become chaotic.

However, Funan held his head and followed him like a shadow, always approaching him unhurriedly.

"¿Genjutsu? Since when?"

"Dispel!" With a loud shout, the scene in Kakuzu's eyes began to change.

Countless Funan disappeared, and another Funan appeared in front of him, holding a kunai in his hand and preparing to stab him.

“Earth Release: Earth Spear!” Kakuzu's arm turned black, and he punched Funan's kunai.

[Clang! Bang!]

The sound of metal clashing echoed in the air. The Kunai broke with the blow of the fist.

Funan was also punched away by Kakuzu. With a muffled sound, blood sprayed in the air.

Kakuzu sneered and said: "Uchiha Funan, the uncrowned king of the Uchiha clan, do you only have this little strength?"

To be honest, Funan's Genjutsu skills are pretty good, but unfortunately, what affected Kakuzu the least is Genjutsu.

[Pfft!]

As soon as he finished speaking, a hand pierced Kakuzu's chest. He turned his head in horror and looked at Funan who was standing behind him.

"How...Genjutsu?"

"Impossible, I had already dispelled it!"

Funan said with a smile: "You only thought you had dispelled my Genjutsu, but in reality, you were still trapped in it."

Kakuzu's expression became more and more frightened. 'Those eyes... Mangekyo Sharingan!'

As the oldest monster in the shinobi world, he naturally knows the forbidden power of the Uchiha clan, the Mangekyo Sharingan. He has also seen Uchiha Madara's suffocating power.

At this moment, Kakuzu understood. No wonder it’s worth 100 million Ryo. This is the second generation of the Shura Shinobi.

What a mistake.

It should be worth at least two hundred million.

[Pfft!]

Funan took back his hand. In his hand, there was a beating heart. The power of the God Tree is activated. The heart was devoured, and a large amount of life energy poured into Funan's body. He closed his eyes in satisfaction.

It is richer than the life energy of an ordinary jonin.

Kakuzu possesses the Earth Grudge Fear, so he has several hearts that are stored in various masks: Fire mask, Lightning mask, Water mask and Wind mask.

Moreover, this is probably a common problem of strong people. They look down upon the hearts of ordinary people. Like Orochimaru's reincarnation, ordinary people cannot enter his eyes.

Kakuzu is also very strict in the selection of hearts. The owner of the heart must be at least a Jonin, and most of them have reached the level of Elite Jonin.

After absorbing a heart, Funan lowered his head and silently looked at Kakuzu who was pretending to be dead.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Hidan was still sealed and couldn't move. He couldn't help shouting when he saw Funan still staring at the enemy after killing him.

Funan ignored him and continued to stare at Kakuzu.

Kakuzu is still pretending to be dead.

Time passes slowly.

Funan thought for a moment and asked in a low voice: "What are you thinking now? You should know that I found out that you are not dead, and you are still lying on the ground. Aren't you ashamed?"

“Wind Release: Pressure Damage!”

[Boom!]

A high-pressure wind ball erupted, forming a whirlwind that swept everything away.

Kakuzu stood up slowly and stared at Funan, who was dozens of meters away, with a solemn gaze.

“Hey, you’re not dead?” Hidan shouted: “Hey, that one over there, why aren’t you dead?”

Kakuzu gave him a disgusted look. What he hates the most is people who talk too much. After dealing with Funan, he was definitely going to kill him.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, why don't you answer? Why aren't you dead? They took out your heart, you know?"

“Could it be that you are also immortal?”

"Then save me quickly! We are the same class."

"Even if we are not the same class, you should save me! If you save me, I will help you kill this guy!"

"Did you hear what I said? Damn it, Lord Evil God will not forgive you. I'm going to kill you later."

Kakuzu ignored Hidan, stared at Funan coldly, and said: "You seem to know me very well?"

He is over eighty years old. During his long years, he often encountered strong enemies. Especially due to his profession and his status as a missing-nin, he is destined to be unable to have peace.

On some occasions his heart was also destroyed sometimes, and each time he pretended to be dead, and then made a sneak attack.

Funan seemed to know his information beforehand; From the beginning, he aimed for the heart, and then he was sure that he was not dead.

'Why is he so familiar with me? Everyone who has seen me take action should be dead. How could my information be leaked? Unless it’s... Akatsuki!'

"Of course!" Funan laughed loudly and said: "You once threw a shuriken at my friend from hundreds of meters away, forcing my friend to send a clone to chase you, but you actually ran away, which is really amazing."

Kakuzu's expression changed: "Your friend?"

Funan laughed loudly: "Exactly, he is..."

“Senju Hashirama!”

Kakuzu's expression changed drastically, he stared at Funan and shouted sternly: "You are talking nonsense!"

"How brave!" Funan sneered and said: "You dare to say that I, Uchiha Madara, am talking nonsense. Sure enough, it seems like you want to dance."

“Are you Uchiha Madara?” Kakuzu sneered.

'Do you really think I haven’t seen Uchiha Madara? Is there anything about you that resembles Uchiha Madara at all?'

The next moment, Funan's words caused the sneer to freeze on his face.

“Kakuzu, we have met before, don’t you remember?”

“You... You...” Kakuzu was really confused.

'How do you know my name? It is true that I have met Uchiha Madara before, although at that time he showed no interest in me. Could be...'

"It's not possible!" Kakuzu quickly calmed down and shouted: “Although I don’t know how you got my information, there is absolutely no way you are Uchiha Madara!”

"Oh..." Funan sneered: "So sure. If with your power you have lived for more than eighty years, why not me? Do you think I really died at the hands of my brother?"

Kakuzu's cold voice sounded: "Who knows? Maybe, it's who told you."

In his mind, a series of figures appeared. They all had one characteristic in common: they wore a cloak with images of red clouds. However, there was information that not even they knew.

"Then let's stop talking!" Funan waved his hand and shouted: "Let's talk about our actions!"

"I, Uchiha Madara, will let you dance in front of me!"

“Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet!”

The bloody fire dragon roared towards Kakuzu.

"Come on!" Kakuzu gritted his teeth.

The man in front of him, although he spoke incoherently, knew his information very well. Furthermore, the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan could not be fake.

If he doesn't use his full strength, he will really die here.

The cloak with red clouds fell away, revealing the sutured body full of fine threads. Then, four figures walked out of it, and after landing, four masked monsters formed.

“Water Release: Water Bowl!”

The compressed water cannon met the bloody flames and created a large amount of fog.

“Now, let’s have a good fight, Uchiha’s Mangekyo!” Kakuzu's cold voice sounded.

---

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

---

26