Chapter 49: The Uchiha, the Uzumaki, and the Unwanted Dance Partners
318 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that most of the Jonin and Chunin of the Uchiha clan strictly follow the orders left by Funan before leaving. They maintain the status quo, not interfering in anything, concentrating on their training and helping the weak members of the clan.

The Uchiha clan seems to have become another world, independent of Konoha.

Only members of the Konoha Police Force, as part of the worker gang, leave the clan area and wander around several times a day. Let alone ambition, they don’t seem to want to do the current job.

As a result, others began to feel relieved and took action.

For example, Nara Shikaku.

Secretly, he has begun to win over small shinobi clans and civilian shinobi to strengthen his own influence.

He had ambitions but acted with extreme discretion. Even when he recruited civilian shinobi, he mostly sought out those dissatisfied with Danzo.

And there were many of those.

Nara Shikaku carefully built his own network of influence.

On the surface, Utatane Koharu and Mitokado Homura, who were ordered by the Hokage to reorganize the Root, seemed to be the real winners. They already had considerable power and were now in charge of the Root.

The Root was a branch of ANBU that, thanks to Danzo's efforts, now had autonomy and powers equivalent to that of ANBU.

As a result, these two people suddenly became the most powerful people under the Hokage.

But... Koharu and Homura were feeling growing anxiety.

Why did the Hokage want to reorganize the Root and what did he want to achieve with it? That's because the Root will inevitably become a weapon against the Uchiha clan.

The two, who were now in charge of the Root, would inevitably have to face the Uchiha clan in the future.

They hate Uchiha and think that Uchiha is evil. They believe that it is their mission to inherit their teacher's will and reject Uchiha. At the same time, they are even more afraid of Uchiha's power.

Different from Shimura Danzo and Sarutobi Hiruzen. The two of them were afraid of the instability of Uchiha's power and the size of their family.

Koharu and Homura were simply afraid of the Uchiha. While they openly felt disgust and hatred, they secretly felt fear and trepidation.

Letting such people build the Root and confront the Uchiha clan, the result was foreseeable.

Especially Nara Shikaku, he is causing trouble in secret and does not want the power of Hokage to expand again.

In this situation, Konoha, as a whole, strangely became calm. It was a kind of suffocating tranquility. It was the prelude to a storm.

The Third Hokage was sitting in his office. Throughout the day, apart from missions and some routine tasks, nothing had happened. The empty desktop made him feel uneasy. He kept smoking, his brows furrowed. Something was wrong. Everything was too quiet.

The Third Hokage realized that Konoha in the recent period of time had begun to escape his control.

Uchiha, Hyuga, Ino-Shika-Cho, Inuzuka, Aburame...

These shinobi clans in Konoha each have their own agendas, and many have conflicts with each other. However, on certain things, they can join forces in an instant.

As in the case of the Uchiha clan.

After returning from the Forest of Death, the Third Hokage clearly noticed that there was unrest among the village's shinobi clans.

Obviously they also hate Uchiha.

Thanks to Danzo, Ino-Shika-Cho publicly protested and Akimichi Torifu also emerged from his seclusion, further complicating things. That is his teammate and disciple of the Second Hokage, and he also has the support of the Ino-Shika-Cho clans, so the situation will become more complicated, no matter how you look at it.

The Third Hokage exhaled a puff of smoke and said in a deep voice: "Bring Koharu and Homura."

"Yes sir." After answering, an ANBU rushed to carry out the orders.

"It doesn't matter what they do." The Third Hokage stood up, looked out the window, and muttered: "I'm still Hokage, and as long as I'm still Hokage, don't you guys think you can cause trouble!" His words are full of determination.

"What do you say? Are you willing to come with me?"

In a hidden room in Kusagakure, Funan spoke for half an hour explaining the current situation before looking with a smile at the two red-haired women in front of him, whom he had kidnapped.

One was older and the other was younger. Mother and daughter. They were both beautiful but marked by bite scars.

They were Uzumaki Karin and her mother, Uzumaki Yoko. The two looked at Funan in horror. No matter what he said, the two women still trembled in front of him.

"Hey, could you guys be a little nicer?" Funan looked down at the two women helplessly and said: "I saved you, but you two are hugging each other like this, looking frightened, making me look like a weirdo."

'You're not a weirdo, you're a pervert... And the kind of pervert we didn't want to mess with.'

Recalling the bloody scene she just witnessed, Uzumaki Yoko, who was protecting her daughter, twitched the corner of her mouth and said: "My lord, what on earth are you..."

"Good question. On a sunny morning, I suddenly accepted the mission given by God..." Funan interrupted, carrying out an elaborate explanation about his recent epiphany and his divine calling. In the end, he extended his hand towards the two women of the Uzumaki Clan. "You have been chosen too. Join me to save the world."

Yoko hesitated: "Are you... from the Uchiha clan?"

Funan was wearing clothes with the Uchiha clan logo and had just used the Sharingan. As a member of the Uzumaki clan, Yoko still knows these things.

“Yes!” Funan smiled and said: “Do you believe me now?”

It is indeed an Uchiha! That’s not surprising. No matter what the Uchiha clan does, no one will find it strange.

Yoko, who has one of the purest bloodlines of the Uzumaki clan, understood this perfectly. She knew that there were some shinobi clans that should never be provoked.

The Uchiha clan is definitely at the top of that list, or in other words, they were second only to the Kaguya clan.

They are all a bunch of crazy people.

"Sir..." Yoko began.

"Don't you want to come with me?" Funan looked at Yoko with a smile, tilted his head, and said softly: "Think carefully before you speak, and I will give you a chance to rearrange your words."

The words contained a strong threat. He clenched his fist, making a crisp sound.

'The Uchiha bully appears!' Yoko trembled. 'I just escaped from a difficult situation to find myself in an equally difficult situation. No, with the person in front of me the situation can only be worse.'

“We’ll follow you!” A childish voice sounded.

“Karin!” Yoko shouted, grabbing the girl’s arm eagerly.

"Mom, if we don't leave now, you will die." Karin lifted her mother's arm, which was covered in bite marks. Her eyes were full of sadness.

Yoko had more bites, not just on her arm, but all over her body, she barely had a single place unscathed.

Seeing it made Funan angry. Biting a woman like that, that was too cruel!

Yoko pursed her lips, her eyes filled with hesitation.

Kusagakure is very hostile towards them. They are just tools here. And it’s the kind of tool that’s destined to be chewed.

She already knew what her end would be, and it would come soon. But Karin can't. She doesn't have to end up like her.

She had already made a deal with Kusagakure; After her death, Karin would not be treated the same, she would be considered a fellow shinobi and would live in the village.

The Uchiha in front of her was too dangerous, there was no way they could go with him.

How to reject him? She remembered what had happened recently...

A group of Kusa shinobi were attacking her. Suddenly, the Uchiha appeared in front of her and massacred the Kusa shinobi.

The last of them was dismembered. Those who survived wish they were dead. How could she allow Karin to follow such a dangerous man?

"Haha!" Funan suddenly laughed, the Mangekyo Sharingan appeared in his eyes, and he looked directly at Yoko. "The girl doesn't trust the words of the Kusa shinobi, and you do? You're probably the only person in the shinobi world who trusts Kusagakure."

"No, it won't be..." Yoko became stimulated and shouted: "I reached an agreement with the leader of Kusagakure, and he promised me..."

"Do you trust him?"

Funan stared at Yoko, as if he could see through her heart and blocked all her words.

"Look at her arms and legs." Funan pointed at Karin and said. "They already started treating her like this while you're still alive. Do you really think the other party will honor the agreement after your death? Was your agreement sealed by the god of shinobi?"

"Let me tell you, the best ending for her is to die quickly."

Yoko collapsed, lowered his head and started to cry. What can she do?! Even if she knew that what lay ahead was an illusion, she had to force herself to believe. Because she has no choice!

Karin suddenly separated from her mother and approached Funan. She turned to look at Yoko before saying: "Even if you don't come, I'll leave."

“Karin!”

“I want you to live, even if there is only a slight possibility.” The childish but firm words broke Yoko's persistence. She seemed to have lost all her strength and remained sitting on the ground.

“Good girl.” Funan looked at Karin with a smile, took out a lollipop and said: "Come, girl, uncle treats you to a sweet. Follow me and you will have everything you want!"

Karin took the candy in a daze. Originally, she trusted him completely, but after seeing the expression on his face, she felt as if her brain had stopped working.

“Hey, woman, stand up.” Funan looked at Yoko.

Yoko was really desperate, her eyes were empty, she struggled a few times, but couldn't stand up.

Karin wanted to help, but Funan scolded her.

“Don’t touch her!” Funan looked directly at Yoko and shouted coldly: "Are you desperate?"

“Feel the pain!”

“Accept the pain!”

“Understand the pain!”

"Start now!"

“Let the world feel the pain!”

Following Funan's words, his Mangekyo emits evil energy, constantly injecting it into Yoko's body, and Karin next to him was also affected.

The expressions of both of them gradually began to change.

They looked at Funan, their expressions became vivid, and finally turned into fanaticism.

Seeing this scene, Funan was startled and thoughtful. So this is it...

It seems that the effect of his Mangekyo Technique is strengthened differently depending on the target's mood. This wasn't especially notable against the Uchiha, as they were an emotional group by nature.

This situation first became evident when he used his Mangekyo Technique on Kakuzu. Because the order he gave to Kakuzu was related to money, which was Kakuzu's obsession, so the effect of the technique was strengthened and Kakuzu was very obedient.

Funan gently covered one eye with his hand.

'My Mangekyo Techniques are the strongest. Your Shisui is no match for me.' Funan thought with a smile as he looked at mother and daughter.

“Obey my command and stand up in your own strength.”

“Woman, do it yourself!”

In the end, a mother and daughter stood in front of Funan with difficulty, as if facing the judgment of fate.

"Very well, now follow me back to Konoha. Welcome to your new life."

“From now on, you will no longer suffer and let the world feel the pain.” Funan smiled slightly.

With this pair of mother-daughter flowers, he had two more trump cards in his hand. If he ever fought Sarutobi Hiruzen, with his speed, he could make a surprise move, grab a bite, and return with full health.

'I'm going to beat up that old man Sarutobi! Hiruzen, you're getting old! Even if I fight hard, I can fight you to death, not to mention, you can't beat me! If you really anger me, I'll make Konoha look like a sieve.'

Funan pushed open the dilapidated door and walked out first. Outside, there were a large number of Kusa shinobi gathered.

Although this is the outer area of Kusagakure, it is impossible for Funan to cause such a massacre without being discovered.

A shinobi of about thirty years old, with a majestic expression, came out and fixed his gaze on Funan. "Who are you? How dare you kill the shinobi of Kusagakure?"

“Don’t you recognize the clan emblem on my body and these eyes?” The Sharingan appeared in Funan's eyes.

"Uchiha?" The middle-aged shinobi gritted his teeth. "What does Konoha want to do?"

“That’s a question for you!” Funan sneered and said: "Your plot against Konoha has been exposed. Your leader, please go to Konoha to apologize. Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude."

"Absurd!" The middle-aged shinobi shouted: "I don't understand what you're talking about, but I see that you want to take those two members of the Uzumaki clan. They are ours, don't think about it for a second."

Funan shook his head and said: "It seems that you are going to continue on the wrong path."

“Then let’s dance!”

“Feel the pain!”

---

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

---

 
15