Chapter 10: Four Orders
537 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To confront the Uchiha, Fūnan is too experienced.

 

For over three years, he wandered the clan's territory every day, focusing entirely on understanding the Uchiha, from their character to their daily lives.

 

He was very sure of one thing.

 

In Uchiha, anything you want to do must be based on one thing... Power!

 

What the Uchiha identify with most is power. A thousand words are worse than a punch!

 

At this moment, Fūnan, activating the Mangekyō Sharingan, was towering like a mountain, drowning the Uchiha present. However, not only were they not angry at all, but their expressions were full of excitement. Even the dovish elder lowered his head in front of the Mangekyō Sharingan.

 

"There are various reasons why Uchiha is bullied like this, one of which is because he talks too much."

 

"A family that talks too much is not a good sign, right, Elder?" Fūnan looked at the dove faction elder with a smile.

 

The dove faction elder's face turned red. He wanted to refute, but under Fūnan's pressure, he couldn't say a word.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"S-Shin...Shinjiro." The elder of the Dove faction whispered: "I am Uchiha Shinjiro."

 

"Very well, Elder Shinjiro, the Konoha Military Police Force is about to expand. Are you interested in serving as a squad leader?" Fūnan said with a smile on his face.

 

Uchiha Shinjiro fell into silence.

 

Being a squad leader is a good thing, but it is equivalent to putting yourself under Fūnan. He can do whatever he wants with you.

 

"What? You don't agree? Don't you want to contribute to the Uchiha clan?" Fūnan narrowed his eyes, and the triangle symbols slowly turned in his eyes.

 

The cold and sharp breath made the elder's head sweat.

 

"Understood!" Uchiha Shinjiro lowered his head.

 

"Ahem!" Fugaku coughed dryly and said: "Fūnan, keep talking."

 

"Okay, the changes in the barriers, secret sentries and patrol personnel are just my first order. My second order is that the Konoha Military Police Force is, from now on, prohibited from interfering in trivial matters."

 

Forbidden to interfere in trivial matters?

 

The senior executives were moved.

 

The reason why Uchiha is resented by others is inseparable from the duties of the Konoha Military Police Force.

 

As a law enforcer, he was not lovable in the first place, and because of his own personality, Uchiha's reputation became worse and worse, and in the end he almost became a public enemy of the village.

 

"The tasks of ninjas are divided into levels. In the future, when the Police Forces enforce the law, they will also be divided into levels. Except for important things, such as the loss of human life, such things must be dealt with. Other small things do not need to be investigated."

 

"How can this be done?"

 

Some Uchiha questioned: "We are a security force, and this is our duty. If we give up our responsibilities, will the Police Force still be a security force? Will we still be Uchiha?"

 

Others also talked in low voices. They were obviously very resistant to Fūnan's order.

 

Fugaku and others were silent. They are also aware of this problem. It is precisely because of the strict law enforcement that Uchiha has a poor reputation, and combined with Uchiha's arrogant temperament, he is hated by everyone.

 

This is the mine that the village laid for the Uchiha from the beginning. After manipulation by Konoha's upper management over the years, strict enforcement of the law and not letting go in the slightest has almost become a habit for the Uchiha.

 

"Silence!" Fūnan clapped his hands and said: "The reason why I ask you to stay away from trivial matters is because there are more important things."

 

What's more important? The Uchihas looked at each other. Is there anything more important than your own responsibilities?

 

"Untie!" Fūnan formed a seal with his hands, and in a puff of smoke, several scrolls appeared in front of everyone.

 

"This is my third and fourth order."

 

"The third order is to learn these ninjutsu. Your strength is too weak. If you have time to chase those thieves, it is better to strengthen yourself. What do you think?"

 

Fugaku stepped forward and opened a scroll. He looked a little surprised and said: "Fūnan, where did you get these scrolls?"

 

All of them are advanced ninjutsu above level B.

 

Water, fire, thunder, earth and wind are considered ordinary, but there are also some introductions to Yin Yang Release and there were even some secret techniques.

 

The Uchiha family mainly focuses on Fire Release, but also collects other ninjutsu. But who would think that his family has too many ninjutsu?

 

"Battlefield." Fūnan calmly said, "During the Third Shinobi World War, I captured many shinobi from other villages and used genjutsu to force them to write these ninjutsu."

 

The Third Shinobi World War? Wasn’t that three years ago? He had acquired so many Jutsu but kept everything a secret for three years? All this for today?

 

This surprised Fugaku secretly.

 

Meanwhile, Fūnan continued to smile.

 

Not only from the enemies, but also from the mouths of Konoha ninjas.

 

Those ninjas who were hostile to Uchiha were automatically judged as enemies by Fūnan. Fūnan had no pressure at all to attack them.

 

Among them, Sarutobi, Shimura, Mitokado, and Utatane are the most popular.

 

Naturally, it is impossible for the ninjas of these families to go to the battlefield to fight. They come here for the merits of the war, to go through the motions, or simply to grab the merits.

 

The ninjas of these four families are not very strong, but they have a lot of ninjutsu in their minds. Of the hundreds of ninjutsu in front of them, they contributed at least close to one-third!

 

'They are good people.' Fūnan mused in his mind.

 

Not only did he contribute these ninjutsu to Uchiha, but he also enhanced the life energy of his fruits. If they weren't really kind people? So what were they?

 

Seeing these scrolls, the Uchiha were eager to try. Of course! Who would want to catch petty thieves when they could be learning powerful Jutsu?

 

"The last point!" Fūnan's expression became serious and said: "I give you a very important task."

 

The expressions of the Uchihas were cautious.

 

The same goes for Fugaku. He thought to himself: 'Is Fūnan's ultimate goal about to be exposed?'

 

At the same time, he felt a little strange and didn't understand why Fūnan hadn't put away the Mangekyō Sharingan yet.

 

The consumption of these eyes is not a small amount.

 

"Help the Uchiha." Fūnan said suddenly.

 

What? Everyone was startled. What does this mean? What does it mean to help Uchiha?

 

"Because of the Shinobi World War and some dangerous missions, there are many old, young, women and children in Uchiha without anyone to take care of them. This is the mission I give you!"

 

"This…"

 

The Uchihas looked at each other. They never dreamed that Fūnan would mention this matter.

 

[Click!]

 

[Bang!]

 

Another puff of smoke. A huge box appeared in front of everyone.

 

"Uchiha Shisui is responsible for this matter!" Fūnan pointed to the box in front of him and said: "This is the fund, a total of 500 million Ryō!"

 

Wow! The Uchiha people all exclaimed.

 

They are considered a wealthy ninja family, and five hundred million Ryō is still a huge number.

 

The clan leader cannot afford such a large amount of money without affecting the operation of Uchiha.

 

Uchiha Setsuna stood up directly: "Where did you get so much money?"

 

"Do you think I've really been free of charge these past few years?" Fūnan asked back.

 

He stood up at this time because he was ready. Now is the time to sound the clarion call for counterattack! He needs to stabilize himself, and then punch out hard.

33