Chapter 13: Blood Flames Soaring to the Sky (1)
659 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Two pairs of Mangekyō Sharingan!?"

 

The pipe in Sarutobi Hiruzen's hand fell to the ground with a clatter.

 

He didn't bother to pick it up, he just stared at Uchiha Itachi who was kneeling on one knee in front of him, and asked in a quick voice: "Are you sure they are two pairs of Mangekyō? Mangekyō Sharingan?"

 

"Uchiha Fūnan launched a clan meeting and openly challenged Uchiha Fugaku. Both of them showed different Sharingan. According to Fugaku, it is determined that both of them are Mangekyō Sharingan."

 

Uchiha Itachi calmly repeated the information without raising his head.

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen was silent. After a long time, he slowly said: "The Uchiha clan is truly blessed by nature!"

 

Itachi said nothing.

 

The Sandaime Hokage suddenly said: "Go and find Homura and Koharu, especially Danzō. No matter what he is doing, let him come to me, immediately."

 

"Understood!"

 

A voice rang through the air.

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen picked up the pipe and started smoking again. But his brows were furrowed, and he looked worried.

 

After a while, Koharu and Homura who were sleeping came over and looked at Sarutobi Hiruzen with puzzled expressions.

 

"Hiruzen, in bringing us here in such a hurry, is it because Uchiha wants to make a coup?"

 

Koharu's voice was cold as she turned to Itachi, and her indifferent eyes looked at Itachi who was still on one knee with his head lowered.

 

Itachi lowered his head even further, with a hint of coldness in his eyes.

 

Sure enough! Fūnan-aniki is right. These people have never thought of accepting Uchiha from the beginning to the end.

 

"No!" The Sandaime Hokage said immediately: "This time, the Uchiha have cut off all communication with the village primarily to perfect their clan barrier."

 

"Then why...?"

 

"Ah, take a look at this first."

 

The Third Hokage handed the information to the two of them. The two of them just looked at each other a few times and immediately exclaimed.

 

"Two pairs of Mangekyō Sharingan?"

 

"Fugaku and Fūnan?"

 

"These two people actually have the Mangekyō Sharingan?"

 

For these two people, Koharu and Homura are not strangers.

 

One is the Uchiha clan leader, their number one enemy.

 

The other one is Bloody Flame, who was active in the Third Shinobi World War. He is the representative of the new generation of Uchiha and the grandson of Setsuna, the representative of the hawk faction. For whom they had devised numerous methods to suppress him.

 

Fūnan’s military exploits were too great.

 

In the end, Danzō used a little trick, Hiruzen carried Kagami's grandson out again, and the matter ended successfully.

 

These two people actually have the Mangekyō Sharingan?

 

As disciples of Senju Tobirama, the Second Hokage, they knew Mangekyō Sharingan all too well. Even their teacher was wary of Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan and warned them more than once.

 

The two of them immediately couldn't sit still and shouted to the Third Hokage: "Hiruzen, we need to take action immediately."

 

"Don't worry, I have already asked someone to call Danzō." The Third Hokage said calmly: "We will discuss it when he arrives."

 

The two looked at each other and could see each other's anxiety, but what could they do at this moment?

 

...

 

Deep in Konoha.

 

Shimura Danzō had a cold expression as he gave off a sinister aura.

 

In front of him, several rows of ninjas stood neatly. Their aura was similar to Danzō's, but not as strong.

 

At the same time, they wear strange animal masks on their faces. They stood there quietly, exuding a strong ominous atmosphere.

 

"We are the roots of Konoha!"

 

Danzō stared at the ninjas in front of him with one eye and said coldly: "Our mission is to protect the village. Any existence that threatens the village will be wiped out by us. Now, Uchiha intends to use an armed coup to overthrow the village. Such a ninja clan cannot be tolerated.”

 

"I order all undercover agents of the ninja clans to activate! Trigger the conflict between the Uchiha and the village. In the end, we will gather all the forces of the village to eliminate the Uchiha."

 

"Yes!"

 

Many shinobi responded with a shout.

 

"Wait a moment!"

 

A ninja also wearing an animal mask appeared in front of Danzō. His attire was similar to the ninja in front of Danzō, except that the patterns on the mask were much drab.

 

He knelt on one knee in front of Danzō and said in a deep voice: "Danzō-sama, Hokage-sama orders you to go to his office immediately."

 

Danzō's eyes were cold: "Now?"

 

"Yes!" The ANBU ninja said in a deep voice: "The Hokage-sama's order is extremely urgent. Put down whatever you are doing and go to his office. Elders Homura and Koharu have already arrived."

 

"Um?" Danzō's expression moved slightly.

 

I thought it was just Sarutobi Hiruzen's old habit, and he simply wanted to stop himself, hoping to use his ridiculous peace concept to solve everything.

 

Now it seems that something unexpected happened.

 

"Understood!"

 

Danzō replied calmly: "I'll go right away!"

 

The ANBU ninja used the Body Flicker Technique to leave here.

 

After Danzō thought for a moment, he said coldly: "No matter what happens, the danger must always be eliminated, or at least reduced. Bring Uchiha Fūnan's head to me."

 

"Yes!"

 

The root ninja disappeared.

 

It was a shame to let all this Uchiha fuss go by without doing anything about it. Just thinking about Uchiha Fūnan made Danzō furious.

 

After he pulled Fūnan off the altar and became the object of hatred in the village, this guy has been against him. Over the years, the two have fought countless times, overtly and covertly.

 

Every time, the other party took advantage, but he couldn't grasp his hands and feet. Although his loss was not big, this feeling was very irritating.

 

Just remembering that stupid smile from back then made Danzō's blood pressure rise.

 

It is indeed the evil Uchiha!

 

But, among Uchiha, that guy Fūnan is also a weirdo!

 

Danzō gritted his teeth and seized this opportunity to kill him, definitely!

 

Fūnan, the battle between you and me ends today!

 

...

 

Meanwhile, Fūnan, who was originally in the Uchiha territory, was moving around the village. Finally, he came to a relatively remote corner of the village.

 

"Good boy Danzō, if you can't seize such a good opportunity, then are you still a human being? You are worse than a pig or a dog!"

 

"Hurry up, where are the roots? Why haven't you come to me yet?"

 

"I've been hungry for a long time and on top of that I'm very thirsty."

 

Fūnan whispered softly as he walked.

 

Who is Danzō Shimura? In Fūnan’s opinion, he is an absolutely good person.

 

Whether it was Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Uchiha clan, or other ninjas in Konoha, if there was any problem, it would be immediately blamed on Danzō.

 

He is the number one public toilet in Konoha!

 

"Damn Danzō!"

 

More than half of Konoha's middle and high-level people have said this, and the remaining half have most likely said it in their hearts.

 

Sometimes Fūnan wondered.

 

If Danzō is more ruthless, he will definitely become a great ninja comparable to Hashirama.

 

What does it take to unite a group of people with different ideas? Not a brutal ruler, but a common enemy.

 

Danzō has been walking on this road, but it branched off halfway.

 

Fūnan's goal was to help Danzō find the right path and turn him into someone truly great.

37