Chapter 19: Coldness and Hypocrisy
648 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing this, Fugaku looked at Fūnan and sneered: "Didn't you say that your pupil technique is a kind of mental suggestion power? Why don't you use your suggestion technique on the Hokage and the others? "Everything would be solved if they were on our side."

 

Fūnan sneered and said proudly: "Do you think I haven't tried it? It's useless."

 

"I wanted to try a few more times, but I was worried about being caught. If I get caught doing something like this, I'll definitely get beaten up!"

 

Fugaku took a deep breath. Then why are you so confident? Why do you act like you are great?

 

After glaring at Fūnan, Fugaku turned and left. He is not the one who has the final say about Uchiha now.

 

Fūnan has too much power. Almost all the new generation belongs to him, and nearly half of the strength of the middle and young generation obeys his orders. The representative of the hawks is his grandfather, so there is no need to consider who he will help. The Dove Faction was hit hard by the news brought by Itachi. Now Soji is completely at a loss. In just a few hours, he looks obviously older.

 

Although Fugaku also had his own power, he did not want to compete with Fūnan. He also wanted to see what Fūnan could do. After all, when Itachi said that the top brass of Konoha had some plans to exterminate Uchiha, he, Uchiha Fugaku, was already a loser.

 

Even making too many excuses can't change the fact that the family was almost destroyed at his hands. However, he was worried.

 

Fūnan sometimes does things too violently without considering the consequences. As long as he decides something, he will do it to the extreme. That kind of determination can only be said to be worthy of being an Uchiha! But…

 

"Mental suggestion?" Fugaku murmured to himself.

 

The power that resides in his eyes is great and difficult to control. In comparison, Fūnan's pupil technique seems easier. However, who can guarantee that that is Fūnan’s true power. No, it’s definitely not his real power! This is a cunning little devil.

 

...

 

[Crack!]

 

The cigarette rod in the hand of the Third Hokage fell to the ground again. Like last time, he didn't pick it up, but looked at the person in front of him in a daze.

 

Kato Fuuko.

 

"What did you say? Hyūga Hiashi and Uchiha Fūnan secretly met in the Hyūga clan's teahouse?"

 

"Yes!" Kato Fuuko said solemnly: "The subordinate discovered it by coincidence."

 

The Third Hokage took a deep breath, calmed down his turbulent heart, and said in a deep voice: "Go... Go quickly, bring Koharu and the others, and Danzō... Especially Danzō, bring them here."

 

"Yes!"

 

A voice echoed in the empty air, and an ANBU had already left quickly.

 

"You, Kato Fuuko, say what you just said again!"

 

The Third Hokage's eyes were fixed on Kato Fuuko. At this moment, how much he hoped that Kato Fuuko was lying.

 

Kato Fuko repeated how the meeting between Hyūga Hiashi and Uchiha Fūnan had been discovered.

 

The Hokage was silent.

 

After a while, Konoha Power Quartet gathered in the Hokage's office again.

 

It was already late at night, and Koharu and Homura were ready to rest, so they hurriedly got dressed and came here.

 

Only Danzō was still thinking about the overall situation of Konoha. Konoha was meant to be his, and he would lead the village to the top of the ninja world. Sarutobi Hiruzen, he just stole his position and is just a thief!

 

"What did you say?"

 

After Kato Fuuko told the news again, Koharu and Homura couldn't sit still.

 

Uchiha, actually united with Hyūga?

 

"Impossible!" Homura said flatly: "How is it possible for Hyūga and Uchiha to cooperate? For so many years, the Hyūga clan has been hostile to Uchiha, and the relationship between the two parties cannot be eased. "

 

Hyūga is the opponent they found for Uchiha.

 

They had the power in their hands to trigger conflicts between the two clans. It was too easy. As long as a little bit of trivial interest is mixed in, and then slowly allowed to ferment and expand its influence, the two clans will naturally become hostile to each other.

 

Especially since these two clans are the heirs of the dōjutsu kekkei genkai!

 

During this time, they needed to subtly guide. It is not only concealed and safe, but also achieves their purpose.

 

"That's right!" Koharu said solemnly: "It is absolutely impossible for these two clans to unite. Even if the Hyūga clan is not an enemy of Uchiha, given their temperament, they will not cooperate with Uchiha."

 

What is the temperament of the Hyūga clan? We won’t touch your cake, so don’t bother us. That's their philosophy.

 

Cooperate with Uchiha? What are they planning? Weren't they happy to snuggle up on their own little acre of land?

 

"No!" Danzō's cold voice sounded. He looked at Sarutobi Hiruzen with a sneer on his face and said: "You are wrong. If it is Hyūga Hiashi, then it is possible to cooperate with Uchiha. Don't forget, Hyūga Hiashi there is deep resentment hidden in his heart."

 

Koharu and Homura felt their hearts skip a beat and instantly thought of someone: Hyūga Hizashi!

 

The younger brother of Hyūga Hiashi, who was sacrificed by the Hokage not long ago to avoid conflict with Kumogakure.

 

Because of Hyūga Hizashi, Hyūga Hiashi, who had always been calm, lost his composure for the first time and exploded on the spot.

 

If it weren't for Hyūga Hizashi's decisiveness, the situation might have gotten out of control at that time.

 

In the end, under the high pressure of the Hokage and the Hyūga clan, and looking at the established facts, Hyūga Hiashi remained silent.

 

"No, I don't believe it!" Homura said solemnly: "Hyūga Hiashi is the patriarch of the Hyūga clan. It is impossible for him to do such irrational things. What he should consider is the issue of the entire clan. He should be on our side and consider the overall situation of Konoha."

 

The alliance between Uchiha and Hyūga was too shocking. The two old men did not want to believe what they were told.

 

Danzō sneered, too lazy to pay attention to the two Elders, but stared at Kato Fuuko who was kneeling on one knee, and said coldly: "Is everything you just said true?"

 

"Yes!" Kato Fuuko's answer was very confident.

 

"I do not believe!" Danzō said with a cold voice: "This matter involves too much, so I want to 'see' it myself."

 

[Swoosh!]

 

Two Anbu with strange masks on their faces appeared.

 

Roots!

 

They subdued Kato Fuuko instantly, and then, one person put his hand on Kato Fuuko's head.

 

"Ah!" Kato Fuuko's eyes widened for an instant, and they were bloodshot. Her body was shaking and twisting, as if she had endured endless pain.

 

"Danzō!!!" The angry voice of the Third Hokage sounded.

 

"That's enough, Hiruzen, put away your innocence!" Danzō said coldly: "We now have to determine whether what this ninja saw is true and whether he was affected by an illusion."

 

"Hiruzen!" Koharu and Homura also urged the Third Hokage.

 

"It's a big deal! We need to make sure of this!"

 

"Ninjas have to face sacrifice at any time!"

 

The Third Hokage had a gloomy face and remained silent.

 

In response, Danzō smiled sarcastically. How hypocritical! This is the Hokage's office. If the other party wants to stop him, how can he succeed? It can only be said that the other party is also hesitating.

 

Or maybe he was waiting for him to take action. Otherwise, why would the ANBU secretly leave after he and others entered the office.

 

Kato Fuuko's fate has long been determined.

 

Sarutobi Hiruzen, you are old! Your heart is full of hesitation and uncertainty. You want to keep your appearance, you want to keep your glory, but in reality you are the rotten root of Konoha.

 

---

 

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

 

---

31