Chapter 26: Action
572 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Itachi informed Danzo that Funan would enter the Death Forest the next day. He indeed disappeared from surveillance the next day. However, he did not enter the Death Forest. It wasn't until the third night that Funan quietly entered the forest.

 

Danzo was shocked when he heard the news, and immediately ordered his men to prepare, enter the Death Forest, and surround and kill Uchiha Funan.

 

"Could it be a trap?"

 

The subordinates were hesitant: "This is not consistent with Uchiha Itachi's information."

 

"Incorrect!" Danzo said with a cold smile: "It is precisely because of the inconsistency that I confirmed the authenticity of this information. Uchiha Funan did not trust Uchiha Itachi, and everything was as he said. Proves Uchiha Itachi is not trustworthy."

 

"Understood!"

 

The ninjas at the Root have been brainwashed for a long time. After hearing this, they stopped talking and started to prepare immediately.

 

That night, Funan wandered back and forth in the Death Forest without any purpose. But Root's ninjas latched onto him and chased him deep into the Death Forest.

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Get out of there!"

 

Funan looked around and said helplessly: "Sometimes Danzo is really admirable. The user of nanometer-level insects in the Aburame Clan is something very valuable, unique even within his clan. However, he possesses it. Right, Shikuro of the Aburame Clan?"

 

A young ninja wearing sunglasses slowly walked out: "Do you know me?" His voice showed surprise.

 

Once you join Root, you must abandon all of your previous identity. In the original clan, not only will it be judged dead, but all data will be erased.

 

What's more, the identities of ANBU are top secret, and the Roots are even more secretive than ANBU. Except for Danzo, no other person will know their identity.

 

Funan is an Uchiha, how could he know about the Roots.

 

A traitor? Shikuro felt alarmed. There is a very high-ranking traitor at the Root.

 

"It's because of you that Danzo can grasp my whereabouts, right?" Funan smiled slightly: "I... hmm?"

 

[Swish!]

 

Funan's face moved slightly, his figure flashed, his Body Flicker Technique was activated, and he disappeared from the spot.

 

In the dead of night, shadows crept closer to Funan, like a snake stalking its prey. In the end, the prey escaped, leaving only a detonating talisman in place.

 

[Boom!]

 

There was a muffled roar in the explosion, and the battle officially started.

 

"The Nara clan is very good at sneak attacks in the dark. Unfortunately, it's of no use against me!"

 

Funan appeared on a big tree and looked down coldly.

 

"What about me!" A deep voice sounded. "Partial Multi-Size Technique!"

 

A huge palm slapped Funan fiercely.

 

"Huh?" Funan was surprised.

 

Has the Akimichi Clan also joined Root? Akimichi Torifu is not dead yet, how could he agree?

 

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!"

 

The bright red bloody flames rushed towards the giant arm.

 

[Boom!]

 

The flame was scratched to pieces, and the owner of the huge arm also let out a muffled groan and quickly retracted his arm.

 

[Buzz!]

 

Countless insects flew toward Funan in an overwhelming manner.

 

"Parasitic Destruction Insect Technique!"

 

The insects surrounded Funan in the blink of an eye, and began to bite his flesh and blood, devouring his chakra.

 

"Succeeded?"

 

Several Root ninjas looked happy.

 

"No, that's not him!"

 

However, Aburame Shikuro received the message from the insects and exclaimed: "Be careful!"

 

[Boom!]

 

Funan, who was being consumed by the insects, turned into a cloud of smoke. A clone?

 

"Is it useful to be careful?"

 

A low voice sounded behind a Root ninja, and then, the ninja was surrounded by bloody flames.

 

"Ah!!!"

 

The ninja let out a shrill scream, fell to the ground, and struggled wildly until it turned into ashes.

 

"What I hate the most are ninjas with secret techniques, like this ninja from the Yamanaka Clan" Funan looked at the dead ninja in his hands coldly, looked up at the people surrounding him, and smiled.

 

"Do you want to dance?"

 

The Root ninjas looked at him coldly. Countless bugs appeared on Aburame Shikuro's hands. The bodies of the ninjas of the Akimichi clan began to swell. The shadows of the Nara clan began to change.

 

...

 

"Shadow Clone Technique!"

 

Funan created four replicas, each pointing in a different direction.

 

"Come, let's dance!"

 

Funan's eyes were as bright as the stars in the dark night.

 

"Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation!"

 

Four bloody flame pillars spurted out in all directions. The surrounding area was instantly surrounded by flames, and wherever the flames passed everything turned into ashes.

 

 

[Swish!]

 

In the Hokage's office, Sarutobi Hiruzen, who was preparing to go home from get off work, frowned when he looked at the ANBU that suddenly appeared in front of him.

 

There's been a problem? Too many things have happened in the past two days, and he has become impatient.

 

"Hokage-sama, there is a battle in the Death Forest, suspected to be Bloody Flame Funan!"

 

The bloody flames were so eye-catching that they couldn't be covered up at all. The extreme temperature could be clearly felt from a distance by the sensor-type ninjas.

 

"Uchiha Funan..."

 

The Hokage's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately thought of Danzo. He put his hands behind his back and walked back and forth in place. Finally, he made up his mind!

 

"Call the ANBU and let's go!"

 

"Where to go?" A low and cold voice sounded. Danzo appeared in the Hokage's office, staring coldly at the Third Hokage.

 

"Danzo!" Hiruzen said coldly: "What did you do?"

 

"Clean up the cancer in Konoha!" Danzo said indifferently: "Uchiha Funan is too dangerous. As long as he is still alive, Konoha may be enveloped in the flames of war at any time. Is this what you want to see?"

 

"I think you want to start a war between the village and Uchiha." The Third Hokage's voice was stern.

 

Uchiha Funan is now the spokesperson of the Uchiha clan. He is also the chief of the Konoha Military Police Force and has an important position in Konoha. If something happens to him, even for the sake of face, the Uchiha clan will never give up. What's more, Uchiha Funan has many followers.

 

'Hehe!' Danzo sneered secretly in his heart. He had already made his position clear last time. Didn't the Third Hokage know? Now he is assuming such a posture again.

 

Hypocrisy!

 

Danzo felt sick. If he wants to rescue Funan, how can he stop him by force if he is alone? In the end, Hiruzen still hasn't made up his mind and at the same time wants him to take the blame.

 

Okay, if that's what you want, I'll take it on. Danzo's eyes were cold and disdainful. He is destined to become the Hokage, what kind of things can be difficult for him!

 

The two faced each other coldly.

 

[Knock, Knock, knock.]

 

Someone knocked on the door. Then Koharu and Homura entered.

 

"Hiruzen, this time, we stand with Danzo!"

 

"Yes, Uchiha Funan is too dangerous."

 

"Not only Uchiha Funan, but all Uchiha are evil." Koharu said maliciously. "Hiruzen, have you forgotten what the teacher said? Uchiha are inherently evil."

 

---

 

I will post some extra Chapters in Patreon, you can check it out. >> patreon.com/TitoVillar

 

---

32