Chapter 48 – Fourth Year 11.
404 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 35.
...

...

Minato, walking towards school, noticed the palpable tension among the inhabitants of Konoha. The streets were filled with whispers and worries about the impending war.

"Have you heard? We're going into war?" a merchant asked, his voice trembling.

"Don't worry, the Hokage will protect us!" replied an old man, trying to instill some confidence in the anxiety-laden air.

Minato, absorbing the conversations around him, felt a weight in his heart. 'The war has really started...' he thought, worried about what the future might bring.

Despite having achieved extraordinary abilities, like his Body of Light and progress in his training, Minato knew he still had a long way to go, especially in dealing with a real conflict.

He proceeded to the academy and upon entering the classroom, Minato greeted his classmates, trying to maintain normality amidst the chaos spreading through the village.

"Hello Minato..." Shikaku Nara responded, his voice a mix of laziness and concern.

"Minato," Inoichi Yamanaka greeted him, his expression calm, but his eyes revealing underlying restlessness.

"Good morning, Minato... Do you want a cookie?" Chōza Akimichi offered, trying to keep lightness amidst the growing tension.

"No, thank you," Minato replied, appreciating Chōza's friendly gesture.

As Minato continued greeting other classmates, a sudden commotion caught his attention. He saw a boy roll on the ground before falling dazed and immediately knew who was behind it.

"Hope you remember this! Don't mock me, Dattebane!" Kushina exclaimed, her voice loud and full of vigor echoing through the room.

Minato, with a slight smile on his face, approached her. "Hello Kushina," he said.

"Hello Minato!" She smiled back, contradicting her expression until now as she chided her classmates.

"Tsuna, Mikoto." Minato greeted the rest of his friends.

"Hello"

"Minato, good morning!"

Sitting in his place, conversations about the war soon filled the topics among the children.

"The war has started..." Tsuna commented at the table next to Kushina.

"I heard we're going to be sent to war." Mikoto remarked.

"..." Kushina was nervous.

"We can expect anything in the coming months." Minato spoke in a serious tone.

At that moment, Professor Fuuma entered the room. "Hello children, well... I could start the day normally, but I know you've been asking me this, but Konoha has declared it will go to war against the other villages." He said and the room burst into exclamations.

"Are we going to participate too?" A student asked a bit fearfully, after all, he was still a child.

"I'd love to participate and kill other enemy ninjas!" Said another boy, one of the Uchihas in the room.

"Silence!" The teacher shouted amid the murmurs to bring some order.

"Yes, we are at war, for now, we don't know anything, but this year our class

will continue as usual and by the Hokage's order, we will advance your learning. We will start advanced Chakra control training." He referred to exercises like walking on trees and water.

'Well, I've already been through this... So I can keep sending clones until the teachers teach jutsus.' Minato thought.

The class continued, but the fact of the war weighed on everyone, no one really paid attention to the lesson.

In the afternoon, Professor Fuuma taught how to practice the exercises. Minato on his first attempt had already climbed up the tree.

"Why am I surprised..." The teacher murmured to the number 1 student.

It wasn't just him, Tsuna and Kushina also showed chakra mastery, as she already had a natural and refined control over her own chakras.

The next day, after class, Minato headed to his training with Might Duy, determined to divide his time efficiently. While his original body dedicated itself to enhancing his power of light and to the demanding physical training with Duy, he kept a clone at the academy to participate in the chakra control practices. Simultaneously, 28 clones were engaged in developing explosive seals, with guidance from some of Kushina's clones.

The routine was always intense, but Minato adapted well to the challenge, skillfully balancing his responsibilities and training. He felt that with each day he was getting closer to mastering his abilities, a crucial preparation for the times of war that were approaching.

A week later, an impressive scene unfolded on the main street of Konoha. A large crowd had gathered, creating a sea of curious and worried faces. They watched a historic scene: thousands of Konoha ninjas, dressed in their battle uniforms, marched towards the village gates to represent the village to their villagers, ready to join the war effort.

On a high rooftop, 4 children looked on with curiosity. Minato watched the scene with a mix of admiration and sobriety. He saw experienced ninjas, many of whom he only knew by name or reputation in recent years. He knew that many of them would not return, as this was the weight of the reality of ninja war.

Kushina, with a distant look, shared information she had received a few days ago. "Mito-sama told me that our clan, the Uzumakis, will join Konoha in the fight against Kiri in the east of the country of fire," she revealed, her voice carrying a mix of pride and apprehension.

Mikoto, with her usually calm expression, added: "Most of the Uchihas, including my father, have been summoned to the front in the north. It seems that the situation there is quite tense."

"My mother and the other Hokage students are going to the country of rain. They said that the village of stone and the village of wind have formed an alliance and are advancing there," Tsuna commented.

"The country of rain is under the command of Hanzo, isn't it? He is known as 'Salamander', an extremely powerful ninja," Mikoto raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, it's true," Tsuna confirmed. "It's a dangerous situation. I heard that the village of rain is being crushed between the two great nations."

Kushina, looking thoughtful, questioned: "And the Hokage, is he going to the front line too?"

Tsuna shook her head. "From what my mother said, he plans to stay in Konoha to coordinate the village's defense and strategy. But he is ready to move to any battlefront that needs his presence."

Kushina sighed, a look of

determination in her eyes. "If I go to war, I want to go to the east with the Uzumakis," Kushina murmured, and Minato felt a bit sorry for the girl. He knew she would never leave the village again, even before becoming a Jinchuuriki, Konoha would not allow it.

As they talked, the atmosphere in the village was charged with tension and emotion. Groups of ninjas passed through the streets, their expressions serious and determined reflecting the gravity of the situation. The residents of Konoha clustered along the streets, waving and shouting words of encouragement.

"You are the pride of Konoha! Win for us!" a merchant shouted.

"Show them the power of Konoha!" echoed the voice of a mother, holding her young son's hand firmly, who looked with large, admiring eyes at the ninjas.

Minato watched the scene, feeling the weight of the conflict in the village. "This war... it's going to change a lot of things for all of us," he murmured, more to himself than to the others.

Kushina nodded, her expression serious. "We will also have a role to play. I don't know when, but I feel our time is coming, Dattebane!"

Tsuna, with a worried look, added: "I just hope everyone comes back safely. War... it spares no one."

Mikoto, usually reserved, spoke in a low voice: "Let's train more. We need to be ready for anything."

As they conversed, various groups of ninjas passed through the streets while people shouted encouraging things to them, that Konoha would get through this crisis and defeat all enemies.

Minato and the girls saw many ninjas passing by them too on the rooftops. "Anyway, Mikoto is right, we need to get stronger, war is no joke, especially when you're a ninja," he said, and the girls agreed.

As the weeks passed, the village of Konoha was in constant motion, with more and more ninjas being sent to the front lines. Each day, the situation seemed to grow more serious, and the rumors circulating among the residents only increased the tension in the village. Minato, aware of the gravity of the situation, intensified his training with Might Duy, although he knew that this routine could soon be interrupted.

Duy, despite being a genin, had not yet been called to war. However, Minato could feel that this would change soon. "Duy, do you think you'll be called to the war soon?" Minato asked during one of their training sessions.

Duy, always optimistic, replied with a smile. "Whatever the call, I'll be ready. But until then, let's continue our training and get stronger with our power of youth!!"

After a month since the children had been training exercises of walking on trees and water, Professor Fuuma finally decided to put the class into the next stage.

Professor Fuuma entered the classroom pushing a cart full of rolled-up scrolls. His eyes scanned the excited class, and with a smile, he announced: "Today is a special day, students. We will start training with C-rank jutsus. Some of you already have knowledge in jutsus taught by your clans. However, after consulting your parents, I have selected jutsus that you have not yet learned."

The students buzzed with excitement, especially those who had never learned jutsus before. Professor Fuuma began distributing the scrolls, with some students receiving two and notably, Minato receiving three.

A student, with a look of confusion, asked: "Professor Fuuma, why did some of us receive two scrolls and others just one? And why does Minato have three?"

Professor Fuuma, patiently, replied: "Each of you received scrolls based on the number of elements with which you have an affinity. Some of you have an affinity with two elements and therefore received two scrolls. Minato, with his exceptional affinity in three elements, received three corresponding scrolls."

The classroom was filled with murmurs of admiration and surprise as the students contemplated the three scrolls in front of Minato. "Three elements, huh? Minato always surprising us," commented a student, looking at him with a mix of respect and curiosity.

Shikaku Nara, always inclined to laziness, yawned and commented: "How troublesome... now everyone will want to compete with Minato." He leaned back in his chair, observing the room with an uninterested look.

In the corner, Akuma Uchiha murmured with a tone of envy, "Damn Minato...", his eyes fixed on his classmate's scrolls.

Minato nodded humbly, preferring not to elaborate on the subject. He opened and looked at the scrolls in his hand, his interest clearly piqued.

Professor Fuuma spoke up again at that moment. "Remember, these scrolls are confidential and exclusive to the training of each of you. Do not share them and, above all, take good care of them." He said before the bell signaling the end of the class for that day began to ring.

Minato, holding his three scrolls, felt more motivated than ever. He stood up, ready to leave the room and head straight to the training field. "Finally, something really interesting," he thought, finally going with the idea of learning to perform elemental jutsus

.

"You're going to start practicing right now, aren't you, Minato?" Tsuna asked, leaving the room at his side.

"Of course, I'm not going to waste any time!" replied Minato, his voice full of determination.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 15 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

24