Chapter 53 – Fourth Year 16.
388 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 35.
...

...

The next day, Minato fervently dedicated himself to the challenge of developing the Rasengan. He took out thousands of balloons from his storage scrolls that he had also bought the day before, and created clones to fill them with air by the river.

He quickly spread clones out, some to train in circulating chakra to pop the balloons, in one corner of the training field, a group of Minato's clones practiced the Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu. They concentrated intensely, manipulating and expanding their chakra to form increasingly larger and more intense fire spheres. The flames grew and twisted with each breath, illuminating the space with their dancing light and scorching heat.

Not too far away, another set of clones worked on Fūton: Daitoppa. This jutsu was a test of control and precision, with the clones learning to blow large gusts of wind, capable of knocking down both enemies and physical obstacles, or even crushing them with air pressure. With each exhalation, a powerful wave of air was released, causing the leaves of nearby trees to vibrate with the force of the wind.

At the other end of the field, a third group of clones dedicated themselves to Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba. They trained to fire precise and powerful lightning bolts. Combining the Tiger, Rabbit, and Monkey hand seals, the clones released electric sparks that transformed into lightning fangs, striking designated targets with surgical precision.

In a few hours, Minato was learning to do all the jutsus after gathering experience from the clones and redoing them again with everything he learned. The same happened with the 12 clones trying to pop the balloons. Minato could not distribute many clones with his limited chakra pool, there were 12 clones for the balloons, 5 for fire jutsus, 5 for water jutsus, 5 for lightning jutsus while another 13 created paper bombs.

The training field turned into a chaotic noise for anyone who approached with the explosions of various jutsus. However, Minato continued without detecting anyone nearby while he was becoming increasingly skilled in his tasks, Minato himself was training his fruit, he transformed his body into light moving quickly forward a few dozen meters in an instant, trying to adapt to the speed and control.

Some time after hearing that the clones were out of chakra and not wanting to hear a crowd of himself complaining, he dispelled the clones and had finished his training for today, as he had exhausted all his strength. But not before picking up one of the water balloons and lifting it in front of his eyes, he concentrated chakra in his hand trying to pop it just with the force of the chakra's rotation.

Exhausted with his almost empty chakra pool, Minato sought rest under the shade of a nearby tree as he always did, even imagining Kushina appearing drooling on his shoulder when he woke up.

Some time later, he was awakened by a familiar voice. He opened his eyes, but instead of Kushina, he saw a man with white hair looking at him, Jiraiya.

"You had quite the fun here, kid," Jiraiya commented while looking at the partially destroyed training area.

"You... Who are you?" Minato asked, feigning curiosity and as he expected, Jiraiya took on a gloomy mood as if it was raining over his head.

"You... you don't remember me?" He said comically and Minato was laughing inside.

"You... you're that one!" Minato spoke as if he had remembered something and Jiraiya saw some hope there, but Minato returned to a bored face. "Sorry, who are you again?"

"Jiraiya, it's Jiraiya! The sage of the mountain, the pervert from the women's bathroom, I mean, the researcher of inspirations for my book, the famous writer and most powerful student of the current Hokage, the pride of the Leaf Village!" He said, getting tangled in his words, but pleading for Minato to recognize him.

"You're the famous pervert from the women's bathroom?!" Minato looked surprised at him.

"You only heard that?!" Jiraiya made a comical face.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" Minato couldn't hold back anymore and started to laugh and then burst out laughing.

"You! You little rascal, you do this on purpose, don't you?!" Jiraiya looked at him with veins on his forehead before punching Minato in the head.

Minato swiftly dodged the blow. "Agile as always..." Jiraiya commented, and Minato looked amused, although he would have had his body transformed into light by Jiraiya's strike, and he didn't want to explain something like that.

Jiraiya sighed and spoke normally again, "So, what's going on here with all these balloons?" Jiraiya asked, looking around the training field where several burst balloons were scattered, some still filled with water.

Minato stood up, now trying to clear the fog of sleep. "Ah, I was training... trying to master a chakra rotation technique," he explained, a bit hesitant to reveal his plans, but then again, it was Jiraiya in front of him.

Jiraiya raised an eyebrow, clearly interested. "Chakra rotation, huh? That's advanced for someone your age. You're always full of surprises, Minato. What do you hope to achieve with this?"

"I'm developing a jutsu, so I'm training," Minato revealed.

"A jutsu? That's serious?" Jiraiya was quite astonished by this, before Kakashi, no child would come up saying they created a jutsu. "What kind of jutsu is it?"

"I read about the bijuu in a book in the library with one of my clones. It detailed some things about the tailed beasts, I saw that they form a ball of pure chakra that can cause great destruction when exploded, even changing the landscape of a region or enveloping an entire village and decimating it the next moment. I want to replicate the Bijuu-dama with my own chakra in a form of high-density rotation," Minato said, he indeed saw a book, there were still public information about tailed beasts at that time.

Jiraiya, with his eyes shining with curiosity, approached Minato, bombarding him with a series of questions about the jutsu he was developing. "You really got me intrigued, Minato. Can you show me how you're doing this?"

Minato nodded. "Sure, Jiraiya-sama. The first part of the training is to control the chakra to burst the balloon without using physical force or direct ninjutsu."

With a focused look and picking up a water balloon still on the ground, Minato began concentrating his chakra in his hand. He explained the process as he did it, "I concentrate the chakra in the palm of my hand and then make it rotate rapidly. The goal is to create a centrifugal force strong enough to burst the balloon."

Jiraiya watched attentively, his analytical eyes following every movement of Minato. After a few seconds of intense concentration, the balloon in Minato's hand began to expand before bursting with a loud pop.

Jiraiya whistled, impressed. "That's quite sophisticated for someone your age. You're basically outdoing everyone we've ever called prodigies in the past, even my friend Orochimaru, despite me being stronger than him, everyone called him a prodigy and you're outdoing him from what I see." Minato had to admit that this kid was a monster among monsters, he was only 9 years old.

Minato looked directly at Jiraiya, his eyes full of determination. "Actually, Jiraiya, there's a specific jutsu I want to learn, so I'm developing this to make a trade with the Hokage. It's an S-level jutsu of the Second Hokage, the Hiraishin no Jutsu," he said, thinking he could use Jiraiya to help him get the Hokage to make this jutsu available.

Jiraiya arched an eyebrow, surprised by the young boy's ambition. "Hiraishin, huh? That's a space-time technique, Minato. What makes you think you can learn something like that? Did you know that no one has learned it after the Second Hokage?"

"I believe that with the jutsu I am developing now, and this technique, it will be a powerful combination and I have confidence that I can learn space-time techniques. I tried to create a storage scroll, although I couldn't do it, since it requires a master level in fuinjutsu, still I realized my affinity with space," Minato said.

"That might be possible, perhaps a combination with your lightning and wind affinity?" Jiraiya commented in an analytical tone. Jiraiya then smiled, impressed by the boy's audacity and confidence. "You're ambitious, Minato. I like that. Well, if you're determined to train this technique, I'll help you. My teacher owes me a few favors, make the jutsu and I'll take care of the rest!"

Minato felt a wave of gratitude and excitement. Having one of the future legendary Sannin as a mentor was more than he could ask for. "Thank you, Jiraiya. I'm sure I can do it."

"You can call me Sensei from now on," Jiraiya winked at Minato.

"Sensei?"

"Yes, I'm going to take you as my student next year, so it won't be a big surprise for you to call me that," Jiraiya said with a smile.

"I guess that's okay then, Sensei," Minato said, seeing it made sense.

"Anyway, you did the water rotation controlling your chakra, do you have plans for the next step?" Jiraiya asked curiously.

"Yes, the next step is related to air balloons, my goal is to train with this type of balloon and burst it in the same way," Minato explained.

"That seems logical, can you try it now?" the young Jiraiya asked.

"Yes." Minato created 15 clones, as his chakra pool was not yet fully replenished, and the clones began to fill the balloons with air. After a while, they were all trying to burst the balloons by holding only the chakra in their motionless hands.

Jiraiya then began to observe Minato more closely, giving him tips and advice on how to perfect chakra control. "Focus on the stability of the chakra. Your rotation needs to be constant and controlled," Jiraiya guided, despite not knowing the jutsu, he understood the concept.

"Also focus on rotating in just one direction, let me see your hair, usually the rotation of the hair makes it easier to determine your best direction," Jiraiya continued to give tips.

Minato absorbed every word, every piece of advice. He continued training, this time with the assistance of Jiraiya, who occasionally demonstrated his own techniques to inspire and motivate the young ninja for the rest of the day.

As the sun began to set, painting the sky with shades of orange and pink, Jiraiya looked at Minato and his furiously moving balloons, until Minato dispelled the clones. "I think I can't anymore, I'm at my limit..." he admitted.

"I understand, anyway, your balloons have improved a lot since the beginning, you could develop this until the end of tomorrow," Jiraiya spoke with an impressed tone.

"Anyway, I'm going back, I want to rest," Minato said, and Jiraiya put his hand on his shoulder.

"You're really good, Minato, I'm proud as your future teacher," he expressed pride in his voice.

"Thank you... Sensei..." Minato smiled before Jiraiya nodded and jumped among the trees in a direction opposite to where Minato was returning to the orphanage.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

22