Chapter 61 – Last Year 06.
399 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 36.
...

...

Several days had passed, Minato was fighting Hanabi in the middle of the training field. As they exchanged blows at high speed, their hands were agile. While Hanabi possessed the techniques of the Hyuuga clan, Minato used basic taijutsu but had his body strengthened by his own and Duy's training.

The strikes from both made a sound due to Hanabi's fists emitting chakra. She was extremely fast, and Minato could only keep up with her thanks to his observation haki.

"You're so fast... I can't believe you can keep up with me in such close combat..." Hanabi commented as she aimed for the chakra points on Minato's body, but Minato managed to dodge them while Hyuuga's palm emitted chakra.

"I have my own skills," Minato commented while looking at Hanabi's activated Byakugan.

"It's really amazing, Minato. No wonder even Hiashi can't surpass you," she commented as they continued to exchange blows.

Minato had never lost a fight since his first year at the academy. One day, Hanabi saw Minato and Hiashi fighting in the training field, and Minato won quite easily. In addition to his observation haki, he was proficient in many jutsus, making it difficult even for the Hyuugas to approach him.

"Anyway, let's finish this," Minato said and became more aggressive with his punches. Hanabi felt the pressure and began to retreat in surprise. In a moment, he created an opening that not even she could act upon, even with her Byakugan seeing it, her body wasn't as fast as Minato's.

With a punch to the chest, Hanabi fell to the ground defeated. As Minato approached her, "Are you okay?" he asked, checking if she was alright.

"I... am..." She said with a blush as Minato came close and touched her. In the Hyuuga clan, when they fall defeated, no one thinks of helping them and expects them to do it on their own, so Hanabi wasn't used to Minato's approach, even though she ended up accepting the idea of him being her friend and loved his food.

"I hope so, let me help you," Minato said, lifting her up while she still felt a bit embarrassed.

"Hanabi," Minato spoke again, and the girl looked at him. "I would like to test something. I wouldn't do this easily, but I trust you," he said, and she was about to ask what it would be, but he continued.

"I want you to hit me. I want to see if you can block my chakra," Minato said, and she looked a bit strange.

"What do you mean you want me to hit you to see if I can block your chakra?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Just try, I need to test something," Minato said, exposing his chest to Hanabi.

"Alright... but don't regret it later!" she said, concentrating her chakra in her fist.

With a swift movement, she tried to hit Minato's solar plexus, a small sound of chakra was emitted from her palm, and she quickly withdrew her hand.

"What is this?!" She asked, startled. Where she had attacked Minato, a mark of yellow light was in place and began to dissipate, showing Minato's untouched part.

"It seems I'm immune to that too... Which makes sense," Minato murmured. He knew he was immune to physical attacks but wanted to test if his chakra points could be blocked. However, it seemed not, as touching him would be required for that, and his pika pika no mi wouldn't allow it.

Minato looked at Hanabi, who was stunned, and commented, scratching his head. "This is one of my abilities, think of it as a kekkei genkai," Minato said. This girl had already seen him using his light abilities, so he didn't need to hide his skills from her much.

"Wait, you never got hurt with that jutsu when we met, and now you're even immune to my fist. Are you immune to physical attacks?" She asked, astonished.

"You could say that..." He commented with a small smile.

"Incredible, doesn't that make you invincible?" She asked, quite shocked. She had never heard of someone like that. Minato was famous for being talented, the prodigy among the elite class, with his chakra control and ease of performing jutsus, his ability to predict attacks, and have a 360-degree awareness, which could surpass even the Sharingan and Byakugan. But to see this ability she witnessed when she met him and know he could be untouchable, what kind of monster was Minato Namikaze, the boy standing in front of her, declaring himself her friend?

"Just don't tell this to people, it's an ability I keep hidden for now. You've seen it, and it has remained a secret, so I trust you. You're the only person who has seen it, in fact," Minato spoke confidently.

"Me? Even your friends? I thought they were your girlfriends!" Hanabi exclaimed.

"Girlfriends? No. We're 11 years old, I think it's too early for that. And yes, only you know about my secret, so I'll trust you, Hanabi," Minato commented. He would no longer hide the fact that he was interested in one, two, three, and maybe 4 girls he knew. After all, he wants to have a family in this world, but it's still a bit early.

"I see..." Hanabi lowered her head, and Minato didn't know what might be going through the girl's head at that moment.

"Anyway..." She turned back to him, "I'm going home, my grandfather must be waiting for me. It was good to train with you, Minato. See you tomorrow in practical class!" She said and started hopping between the trees heading towards the Hyuuga clan complex.

Minato looked a bit dazed at Hanabi's disappearance and turned his attention to his things. He went to his usual training field and found his clones making seals.

"How are the seals?" He asked.

"This is hard!"

"Yes, something is stopping us from continuing."

"While we're here working, you're going out with your girls."

"I also want to go out with some girl!"

His clones started to complain, and Minato really wanted to shoot light rays at them but sighed, trying to ignore them, and picked up a seal, analyzing it carefully.

"Hmm... it looks like we've hit a problem..." He murmured and returned to the clones.

"You guys keep making bomb seals; I'll take care of this seal," He said and ignored further complaints as he started hopping between the trees, leaving the training field and arriving in the village.

"Hello, may I speak with Mito-Sama?" Minato arrived at the Senju complex and asked a servant.

"Yes, one moment to see if she's available," said the servant, and Minato waited.

Minato waited a few seconds before the servant returned and said he could follow, walking to Mito's room. He entered and found her seated on her knees, looking at him with a small smile and wearing her usual clothes.

"Minato, my boy, what happened that you appear at this moment? Kushina and Tsuna are still in class."

"Mito-Sama, I'm training a special seal, but I'm having difficulty. Could you help me?" He asked respectfully.

"Let me see..." She said, and Minato handed over the seal.

"This?! How did you get this jutsu?" Mito asked in surprise. She understood the seal very well, having helped Tobirama make it when he was still alive.

"I traded it with the Hokage for 2 A-rank jutsus that I developed myself. I'm confident I could learn this jutsu," Minato commented, scratching his head.

"You developed two A-rank jutsus? My boy, why do you keep surprising this old lady? But interesting, this jutsu was a creation of my brother-in-law, and I helped with some things," she commented with a smile. "I'll perform the jutsu, and you will stay with me this afternoon until you learn it. This old lady has been quite lonely lately, with the last members of this clan going to war. It's good to have a bright boy as company once in a while. HOHOHOHO," she said cheerfully, laughing. Minato was a bit embarrassed by this but accepted Mito-Sama's tutelage, which is unparalleled.

During the rest of the afternoon, Minato sat next to Mito, and he began to attempt the seal, which was much more complex than the bomb seals he had been making. After a few attempts, he had overcome his difficulty with tips from Mito and started to find other blocks and overcoming them after a few tries.

"We're home!" Kushina and Tsuna entered the house and went to greet Mito as they always do after coming back from class.

"Minato!" Tsuna looked at the boy surrounded by scrolls and Mito by his side watching him make seals.

"Hello, Girls." Minato greeted, albeit oddly, without even looking at the girls, focusing solely on the seals.

Both exchanged glances, as Minato never called them "girls," while Mito laughed at this. "Hohoho. The boy is concentrated. Prepare dinner; we will have your two's boyfriend over for dinner." Mito said as Kushina and Tsuna blushed, while the boyfriend himself seemed not to care, for he didn't even hear her while trying to seal the deal.

"I finally did it!" Minato exclaimed loudly with a victory smile. Hours had passed, and dinner was ready.

"That's good, now let's eat something," Mito said, and they went to the kitchen.

There were just the four of them in the house and some servants who were leaving. "Why are you two blushing?" Minato asked curiously to the girls who usually talked all the time but were now quite embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, my boy, they're just tired. I think I'll start calling you Grandson, what do you think?" Mito declared with a small smile and a wink, further teasing the girls at the table.

"Grandson? Well, I don't see a problem with that..." Minato commented with a smile, unaware of how the girls on the other side of the table were blushing even more.

Since Minato had had a very productive day, he had finally learned to create the Raijin seal, allowing him to start training the technique from the next day to master it in the coming weeks.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

25