Chapter 66 – Last Year 11.
326 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha, Year 36.
...

...

Minato and Tsuna were still connected to each other, both looking surprised as they stared at each other trying to understand the situation. Minato slowly removed his lips from the girl.

"Tsuna..." He looked at her quite surprised as they still faced each other.

Tsuna, stunned, looked at him until her face heated up and she turned extremely red, "MINATO!" She shouted, trying to slap him. But he quickly dodged it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He said with a bit of dissatisfaction at the attempt of aggression.

"What am I doing? You kissed me!" She said with a blush still on her face.

"I didn't know you would be in my bed at this time! Wait, why were you left in my bed alone?" He asked after stepping back.

"I..." Tsuna seemed cornered. "I was waiting for you. You disappeared from the village and I couldn't find you!" She exclaimed with her arms crossed.

"Anyway, let's forget this kiss. Why are you looking for me?" He asked.

"I wanted to eat..." She admitted.

"And you want to hit your cook?" Minato didn't waste time mocking this girl.

"You kissed me..." She commented.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Minato joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"No... But how did you appear like that? I couldn't even see you coming." She asked.

"It's a technique I learned, it's an S-rank teleportation jutsu." Minato had no reason to lie.

"The Flying Thunder God?! You learned the Flying Thunder God?!" Tsuna seemed alarmed, of course, she knew the technique of her great-great-uncle, especially when Mito mentioned that Minato had been training with her the seals that day Minato had dinner with them.

"Yes, but I still have to make some seals, I'm training to perform the technique instantly..." Minato commented on his current deficiency in the technique.

"But Minato... That's amazing!" She commented admiringly. "I thought it would take years, but coming from you, why am I surprised." She seemed really happy as she ran to hug him.

Minato let the girl jump for joy while he laughed at his achievements. Tsuna realized this only when she was already hugging him, congratulating him. Turning red again.

"Do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Yes..." She said a bit shyly, trying not to look at Minato while still remembering the kiss.

Minato made a meal and served Tsuna, they ended up loosening up despite all the embarrassment and returned to talk normally as they laughed, and Minato talked a bit about his current training saying he went to train in a different place today.

Minato took Tsuna home and said goodbye, before performing the Flying Thunder God and landing in his bed instantly.

"This is so useful!" Minato commented satisfied.

The next day, he returned to the southern coast of the Land of Fire after making a clone to go to class and prepare some supplements to eat during training. He spent half of his chakra to cover that distance... Then he started his training with his physical part, training Soru and Geppo.

For the rest of the day, his training focused back on clones trying to simplify the Flying Thunder God, while Minato trained his Rasenshuriken.

"That human... came back to train here..." The same fish from the previous day murmured, watching Minato make those explosions.

He had been watching him all day, and when Minato was ready to leave after resting a bit, he decided to call that Human to talk.

"Hey, Human! Wait!" The fish shouted.

Minato, who was already preparing by forming the seal, was surprised by the voice, and if he hadn't felt the presence in the water, he would never have seen that what was calling him at that moment was a fish.

"What is this?! A talking fish?" Minato was surprised by this.

"Yes, Human. I am Guren, a carp of the sacred carp clan." The fish spoke, and Minato approached trying to understand what was happening there.

"How can you talk?" Minato looked at the fish.

"Yes, Human. I am Guren. A carp from the clan of sacred carps." He announced.

"Sacred carps? I've never heard of this..." Minato murmured.

"It's not a surprise, almost no one knows about us." Guren spoke.

"I guess I can understand... anyway, I'm Minato Namikaze." Minato introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Minato!" The blue carp jumped high and spoke again. "It's the first time I'm talking to a human, I saw that you were quite strong. Are you training?" He asked.

"Yes, I just finished my daily training, I should go now." Minato commented, looking up at the setting sky.

"That's incredible, do you plan to come back tomorrow?"

"Yes..."

"That's great, I'll come here tomorrow then, I want to talk with you more, human!" The carp seemed quite excited, and Minato just scratched his head, wondering why it was so curious about him, but didn't want to bother him when the human was already leaving.

After saying goodbye to the strange carp, Minato performed the seals and returned to his room, falling onto the bed but noticing that there was no one for him to fall on top of.

After thinking about everything he had seen that day, Minato rested, and the next day he continued his training. The carp appeared again, but this time, speaking with Minato, Minato trained and conversed with the talking fish, eventually learning more about him.

"So, do you make summoning contracts?" Minato asked curiously, having never heard of a fish clan in Naruto.

"No. At least we never have, but it's been a long time since we went through the trial." The fish commented.

"Trial? What kind of trial?" Minato asked curiously.

"Our clan has a tradition that when we reach adulthood, we must go to the sacred waterfall and try to climb it, all who succeed gain immense power and go to another place... but almost no one knows except that we become something much greater and go to another clan." The carp commented.

"That's strange, it reminds me of a Chinese legend, where the carp overcomes the waterfall and becomes a dragon..." Minato murmured and turned back to Guren. "Anyway, that sounds interesting, when is your turn?" He asked.

"In 2 solar rotations!" Guren said excitedly. And Minato understood that he meant 2 years.

"That's why I want to become strong, I'm traveling the ocean to strengthen myself and overcome the waterfall! That was when I saw you!" Guren spoke.

"Do you want me to help you get strong?" Minato asked curiously.

"Yes! Can you help me?!" He asked with eyes shining in expectation.

"I think so..." Minato saw no reason not to help this talking fish while he would be here training.

After some thought, Minato ended up placing weights around the fish with seals, "Hey! Wait, this is too much!!" The carp shouted while trying to swim, but just sank.

Minato shrugged, it wanted to train, right? Then it should gain resistance. He just returned to the fish at the end of the day.

"You're so mean, Minato!" Guren cried.

"You're just starting, tomorrow we'll train again, be here early." Minato requested and returned to Konoha while the carp was wondering if it was a good idea to have approached that human.

Days passed, and Minato continued training, learning more about rotation and chakra manipulation to launch the Rasenshuriken, six styles, learning about his fruit while improving his Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

Guren, on the other hand, ended up not giving up on the grueling training that Minato had put him through, training all this time while swimming against the weights.

One day, Minato took a break from all the training and went to Duy's house, as his visits to help the family as he could and see if they needed anything, since a Genin's salary couldn't afford much luxury.

He picked up Guy and took him for a walk in the village as well.

"Shall we train, Minato-san?!" Guy shouted excitedly, he would turn 5 soon, not far from going to the academy.

"I'm not planning on it, but if you want." Minato smiled at the boy as he took him to eat something at the village stalls.

"This is so good!" Guy shouted excitedly while eating ramen.

"Eat as much as you want, we'll take some for your mother too." Minato said with a small smile.

"YES!" The child shouted.

"Minato?" Minato heard a voice behind him and turned to see Hanabi who had stopped on the street after seeing him sitting on a bench next to Guy.

"Hanabi, hello." He greeted her with a smile.

"You're the original, aren't you?" She asked suspiciously, having lately only seen clones of the boy.

"Yes, I'm taking the day off from training, and you?" He said calmly.

"I'm just thinking a bit..." She said.

"I understand, why don't you join us?" He said, Guy was so immersed in his food he didn't even see the girl. 

"I guess I can stay for a bit." She said, seeing there was nothing to lose in chatting with her friend. 

"Who is he?" Hanabi asked about the little Guy who was eating his noodles with desire and ferocity. 

"He's the son of a friend, but I also ended up becoming his godfather. His name is Might Guy, son of Duy." Minato introduced. 

"Never heard of him..." Hanabi looked at the boy and said. 

"That's okay, almost no one knows him..." Minato scratched his head, since the only people who know Duy, mock him. 

"AHHH! I'm full! My youth will have to wait a bit!" Guy shouted while patting his belly satisfied. 

"Hm?" He looked at the new girl who sat next to Minato and asked. "Who is she, Minato-San?" 

"This is Hanabi, a precious friend." Minato commented with a smile. 

"Precious friend? My dad always said that mom is also his precious friend! Are you like dad and mom?" He asked in a quite innocent tone, making Minato laugh and Hanabi turn red. 

"No, I don't think so..." Minato commented still laughing. 

After that, they continued eating, Guy was already satisfied, and Minato paid the bill for everyone, taking extra portions to take to Guy's mother. 

After saying goodbye to Hanabi, Minato and Guy headed back to the boy's house. As they were passing, Minato saw something quite interesting, Sakumo Hatake was in the village. 

'So he's here...' Minato thought as he looked at one of the most powerful ninjas in the village at that moment. 

Sakumo, after nearly spending over 6 months on the Northern border fighting against ninjas from Kuma, returned to the village for a brief rest and took this time to spend with his son. 

He noticed the boy in front of him with another child the age of Kakashi, recognizing it to be Minato, known for being the greatest genius to emerge since the foundation of Konoha, the boy who managed to eliminate a team of Chunin and a Jonin at just 11 years old saving the village from a terrorist attack and saving ambushed ninjas from death. 

The events were witnessed by many that night after the fight ended, and ninjas like to talk about these things when they become public, there was not a ninja in Konoha who hadn't heard of Minato Namikaze. 

"One day I'll be able to show the power of my youth, but only after I've rested enough." The child next to Minato exclaimed and the boy laughed. "I'm sure you will, Guy." Sakumo looked at Minato and the boy also looked at him as they passed, there was a brief respect in their eyes, and with a brief nod of the head, they continued on their way. 

'He looked at my son strangely...' Sakumo couldn't help but see Minato's interest in Kakashi, who was walking very proudly beside his father and didn't notice someone quite famous passing by them. 

"What luck!" Guy exclaimed as they continued heading home, "It seems like I passed by my future rival or something?! Where is he? This is a sign of my youth, Minato-San!" Guy sneezed and began talking about a possible rival, something that left Minato a bit shocked before he began to laugh. 

"Let's go, little Guy, you'll have time to meet your future rival another day!" Minato laughed and continued on their way.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

22