Capítulo 01 – I am Minato Namikaze!
1.4k 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Size: 1356 Words.

Third Person POV

Somewhere in the training fields, Konoha, Year 32.

...

...

"Hm?!" A boy with yellow hair suddenly awakens in a forest clearing.

"What a darn headache..." He mutters as he scratches his head, trying to alleviate the pain. A few seconds pass, and he stands up, particularly disturbed, looking around, trying to figure out where he is. It seems he's even lost the knowledge of his own name.

His eyes scan the area, unsure of what to do, and he ends up looking at his small hands with some wounds on them.

"My hands hurt a bit? And I don't remember having such tiny hands... Hm?! Wait! I'm starting to remember... Is this real? Did it really happen? So, I've truly come to this fictional world!" The boy, who was quite lost until now, starts jumping and shouting as things fall into place in his mind.

"Now I need something to see my face, and fast!" He seems excited, searching for anything that could show his reflection to confirm some things.

It doesn't take long for him to hear the sound of rushing water from one corner of the forest, and he immediately runs in that direction. The six-year-old boy runs as if his life depends on it, but he's laughing and excited about what he'll see in his reflection.

He sees a river with a strong current and jumps from the highest hill he can find with his child's body to reach it. As soon as he reaches the riverbank, the first thing he does is look at his reflection in the water.

Even with the water flowing, he can see himself there: spiky and stylish blonde hair, blue eyes, and a big smile on his face, expressing his current joy. Despite having a child's face, his identity is unmistakable. He's one of the most significant characters in this universe, and he has earned the right to be that character!

"I... I am Namikaze Minato! Hahahahaha!" The boy laughs by himself on the riverbank.

While laughing, he can't help but think that he's no longer the Minato Namikaze from Naruto's original story, but a transmigrator who has been given a new chance to live in this world. His purpose is to satisfy a bored cosmic entity called ROB, who wanted to see a new story to escape his boredom. So, he sent a new soul here to replace a key character and have fun with the changes this new arrival would bring to the world, complete with a few privileges.

"My cheat is simple; I have the Pika Pika no Mi without its water weakness and a One Piece world body, along with the ability to use chakra. That's really good and gives me a potential far greater than canonical Minato!" He exclaims in his mind while still jumping on the riverbank.

"Besides having Minato's talent, I can become the world's greatest taijutsu expert with the six styles. I also have a body made of light and destructive abilities with the fruit. Best of all, I didn't even have to eat it and experience its horrible taste, as it's always described! There are other cool things too, like Haki, which is like Uzumaki abilities and sensors compared to Observation Haki or how Raikages would deal with their Lightning Chakra Cloaks against an even more powerful attack and solid defense with Armament Haki!" The young Minato can already envision his future battles.

"Unfortunately, that ROB limited me to Conqueror's Haki. He just said that I couldn't end a war solely by using my aura, so he limited me to 1% of my potential with this Haki. But I can still use it to stun some people, which is still pretty good. I hope that changes in the future..." The young Minato is still happy, very happy with everything, ready to show his power when the time is right in the future.

"I'm sure the First Ninja War has already passed, but I'll still be involved in the Second, Third, and Fourth Ninja Wars. They'll all fall before Minato Namikaze! And I don't plan on becoming a puppet Hokage for those old folks, or dying during the birth of my first child!" He shouts happily, making promises about what won't happen to him.

"Although I believe the Second War must be happening now... Strange, I still can't remember anything about Minato before this point..." He murmurs a bit.

"Can I see his memories if I try to search his mind? Let's try to see what's happening in young Minato's life..." He begins to focus on his memories, and they respond by giving him a headache, just like before. But his curiosity and hunger for information override the pain, and he continues to force his memories.

Now he knows that Minato was an orphan in one of Konoha's orphanages, having arrived in the village two years ago and being in the orphanage ever since. He had friendships with all the children. This was the time when Minato used to share with his orphan friends. However, he discovered that tomorrow would be his first day at the ninja academy. So, he left the orphanage and came to one of the training fields near the village to train. He trained until he hurt his hands, much like they are now, with wooden kunai. It was during the next moment when his personality changed, and his powers were transferred to his altered body. This body not only possessed chakra but had superhuman potential beyond any ninja in the world, maybe second only to jinchuuriki in terms of physical potential.

"So, tomorrow, the academy will begin... The Second Hokage ruled a few years ago, and Hiruzen is now wearing the Hokage hat. The Second World War hasn't started yet, Mito is still alive, and Kushina won't come to Konoha for a few more years. But I must get stronger by then because I have to protect her from the Cloud Village people, and maybe I can save Uzushiogakure in the future." He thought.

"First, I should start my personal training. Maybe I should begin with Observation Haki and prepare my body with weights before starting training with the six styles." He thought while organizing and mentally listing his next steps.

"I need to master fuinjutsu... Learning from Mito-Sama is the best option, but I doubt I could ever reach her. I can't just show up at the Senju residence and say, 'Hello, I'm just an ordinary orphan and I want to see the village's most powerful weapon and the person with the highest authority in the country, where even the Hokage and the Daimyo of the country should be respectful in her presence.' Minato thought ironically.

"It's not the time for me to meet her yet. For now, it's just training and buying some weight seals when I have some savings. So, I'll focus on what I can do now..." Minato thought internally.

Unable to do much, Minato decided to return to the place where he woke up in this world and picked up some ugly and crooked wooden kunai that the old Minato had used for training since it was the only thing an orphan could acquire. He only had three of them, so he gathered them all on the ground and prepared to train.

"Let's start with this. Tomorrow, I'll begin my real training after the academy!" Minato thought as he started throwing some kunai at various forest targets.

Author's note:

I've always wanted to write a Naruto fanfic, and I was inspired to include a Devil Fruit with an SI of Minato, one that can have a happy ending for his story. I hope you enjoy it. Here begins a new saga in the world of chakra users!
I'm open to feedback and criticism, so feel free to share your thoughts.
In the auxiliary chapters, I wrote about the main characters and their personalities with images of them as young and adult.
Help this story grow with reviews and PowerStones, if possible!
Thank you in advance, and I hope you have a good read.

49