Chapter 1 – Good Hunter
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the akademiya, a puppet and a god were sitting with each other, their voices echo inside the building as the two lone people talk about their plans for the upcoming Windblume festival in Mondstadt.

"Lord Kusanali... will you be preparing to go to the festival or are you not going to come at all?" The puppet asked.

"I won't come but don't worry Hat Guy, I'll be able to see you all always." Kusanali answered.

"You all? When did I accept that I would go to the festival and what do you mean I am going with someone else?"

"Are you?"

"...Yes, I would like to thank the person who gave me this vision... If I ever see it."

"Looks like you already have an idea who gave the vision to you huh?"

"It's either it, or IT."

"Well, you are right, and to answer your next question... You should invite some friends of yours to go with you!"

"I.. uh... what?"

"I'll also be contacting Cyno and Collei to see if they would want to go visit for the festival"

"..." Hat Guy was staring blankly at the god who acts like a mother for him.

Meanwhile...

"WHAT?!" Mona screamed at the top of her lungs. 

"HOW?! WHY!? WHEN?!" The astrologer was panicking, knocking over books and papers towering all over the house, Bookshelves spilling golden plated books, jars of gems tumbling over the floor coincidentally she trips on one of those gems.

"I need to calm down... First of all, Who is the person and when will this happen. I need to figure that out." Mona decided on her objective for the day and started to change the runic circle, one symbol by another, one line by another.

It is 5 days before the Windblume festival will start, the sun is shining bright in the morning and Mondstadt is brimming with excitement and joy this early as the people carry out their respective duties. Two of those people are travelers, one is a blond-haired traveler wearing clothes that seems out of this world and a floating puffball with astrological signs floating out of her body and wears tiara on her head, she describes herself as a guide for the traveler.

"Alright we'll accept the request, Is the sweet madame going to be free for the Windblume festival for us?" The blond traveler asked.

"If you manage to exceed the amount of meat I am requesting for, then yes!" Sara, the owner of the store Good Hunter happily answers.

As the traveler and the guide happily cries in joy for free food and leaves Monstadt for their hunting, Sara started preparing her own store for the windblume festival. She sent off adventurers for ingredient collection and shopped spices on Blanche's stall so she can begin to cook the next day... but after a day of preparation the surrounding area was darkening as the sun sets slowly on the horizon. The other adventurers managed to get the ingredients Sara requested and yet the blond traveler has yet to return. Sara wonders...

"Why is it taking so long... usually its only 4 hours but it's already been a whole day... I wonder what happened."

Suddenly a hooded person stood in front of her appearing like a mist from a downpour of a waterfall.

"Hello." The hooded person suddenly spoke.

"WHA?!" surprised from the appearance of a hooded person she let out a shriek. 

Sara did not who this person is and does not know what the person looked like because of the hood, but she sensed something about that person. A weird feeling of Deja Vu.

"I would like to request on where the blonde traveler is?" The hooded person asked.

"I... uh... Who are you?" Sara asked and the hooded person answered menacingly...

"None of your business... now tell me" The hooded person held up a sword to Sara's throat.

"Where did the traveler go?" Sara even more surprised from the sword let everything out of her mouth in front of the hooded person.

"The traveler went outside of Mondstadt to obtain ingredients for me because of my request! Right now, I have no idea where they went!" Sara was shaking in fear but suddenly an arrow flies by the hooded person.

"Tsk... more people who get in my way." The hooded person murmured as the person dissipated into the mist again.

Sara was relieved, not only the last ingredient missing because of the traveler missing right now she was also threatened by an unknown person, good thing there was a Knight of Favo-

"There's no one there?" The unknown person who shot the arrow was missing and the arrow itself dissipated into wind. Perhaps there is someone protecting the people of Mondstadt other than the knights.

"What? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" Sara screamed in disdain and confusion.

Meanwhile...

In a cavern filled with stalactites and holes, two travelers can be seen running from a horde of masked monsters with axes and shields, from the size of the golden haired traveler to the size of 6 paimons stacked upon one another can be seen enraged. Other people might think of it's their death but for the traveler... they had other plans to handle the masked monsters.

"COME ON YOU ASSHOLES! SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" The traveler shouted confidently as he pulls out his gray dull sword from seemingly nowhere.

"Paimon hide somewhere safe, I'll be able to deal with them myself." The traveler told to Paimon, it looks like the relationship between the two is better than friends and more of a family if one person were to see them right now.

"Uhhhh... Alright! Please be safe!" Paimon said concerningly as she floated to a nearby boulder thrice her size so she can hide.

The traveler getting ready to fight changes his element nonchalantly with the glow in his chest, hands, and knees being randomized to different colors. From blue to cyan and it finally lands to purple.

"HAAAAAA!!" The traveler shouted as lightning shurikens formed from the tip of his sword and throws it like a ball using a baseball bat. With their accurate shot it hits the monsters but of course he was not done yet.

After arriving in this world, the traveler learned a lot about the fighting styles and literature of this world, he also managed to memorize all the languages in Teyvat just from Paimon teaching him! Of course he was no scholar, but he is a good fighter.

So he did not stop there, the light then glowed to blue as water came out of their fingers in which the traveler sprayed them to the hilichurls and immediately the electricity that was already on the bodies of the monsters dealt more damage.

But first, let's take a chill pill and get back 5 hours later on how this happened shall we :D.

1