1. A “Blessed” Beginning
2k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened my eyes I was laying down naked on a bed. My body is still the same as I remember it. A thin frame around 60kgs, not a lot of muscles but not much fat either, and an entirely average cock between my legs. I looked around and saw a simply furnished, small room. A large mirror next to the bed, some kind of treasure chest and a door. I closed my eyes again and considered my situation. Damn this goddess did she have to fuck up my skill like that? She actually managed to ruin immortality, unbelievable. And now I'm laying naked in... what? A sex dungeon? 

System announcement:

Welcome to the Dungeon of transformation and corruption. You are on the lowest floor. You must ascend to the highest level and defeat the boss in order to conquer this dungeon. As a reincarnated being you will receive starter abilities and equipment to give you a fair chance at a new beginning. 

Generating starter abilities... Hentai Blessing of Eris, effect 2 triggered, Overriding starting abilities... 

Melee skills, overriden...

Ranged skills, overriden...

Magic skills, overriden...

In exchange for all of your starting abilities you have received two epic abilities - Lust Magic, Absorb Essence

What kind of blessing is this supposed to be? Siiight... You know what? I'm not even surprised at this point. Of course I'll get some kinky abilities as well. I could have been a swordsman or a rogue, or a badass mage, wielding thunder and fire... But no. Instead I get Lust Magic. What, am I supposed to fuck monsters to death? 

Oh well, let's just check my status for now. I wonder how it works... do I just say the word? 

"Status."

Name: Elias 

Class: None

Race: Human

Health: 100/100

Mana: 100/100

Strength: 10

Agility: 10

Endurance: 10

Intelligence: 10

Charisma: 10

Spells: Charm

Abilities: none

Epic Abilities: Lust Magic lv1, Absorb Essence (You gain experience from all sexual acts) 

Unique abilities: Hentai Blessing of Eris

Equipment: None

Damn these systems are cool. It's like you're really in a game, the way the window just floats in front of you... Looks like I got charm from my lust magic. Okay so no combat abilities... But let's look at the bright side, I might not be a fighter but at least I can charm a creature to fight for me? And I can get experience from fucking sexy babes, hell yeah! This actually doesn't sound bad at all! I'm starting to like it! Maybe I'll make my own harem of charmed battle babes that will fight for me and then keep me company at night... This is going to be awesomeeee~. 

Alright let's chill and get back to reality. First I need to find some clothes. Second I need to get out of this perverted dungeon. Third I should get stronger and get some actual combat skills. Aaand finally a bonus objective, get some sexy babes under my charm spell and then later under me. Wink wink. 

Let's check out that chest hopefully there's some armor in there, cause I would really prefer not having to run around this dungeon butt naked. I approached the chest and before I even had a chance to touch it a notification appeared. 

Generating starter equipment... 

Hentai blessing of Eris, effect 2 triggered. 

Overriding... 

Modified starter equipment generated. 

Oooh crap. I have a bad feeling about this. Why won't this freaking "blessing" just give me a break? I nervously opened the chest... 

And... 

Closed it again. 

"Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. " 

"Nope. I would rather do this naked." without a second thought I got up and approached the door out of the room. I opened the doors and as I took a step into the corridor an arrow flew right by my head and lodged itself into the door. 

"Fuck!" I screamed inadvertently. 

I stepped back into the room and slammed the door shut. In the brief moment that I glimpsed outside, I saw that two goblins were waiting in front of the door. One had something resembling a bow made out of trash and the other some kind of a stick. I wanted to laugh at their shitty equipment but... I was completely naked and they had a stick while I had exactly zero stick. I listened at the door for a moment but it didn't sound like the goblins were following me. 

Alright so this seems like a classic RPG start. But looking at my basic 10 in everything, naked butt and no weapons I'm not that confident in being able to punch them to death. Then again I AM immortal but... Having watched some questionable anime I feel like I don't want to find out what happens when goblins "take advantage" of me like my ability mentions. 

With a sigh I stepped towards the chest again and opened it. Inside was my "modified starter equipment". 

"Freaking pervert goddess..."

I took out the items one by one. 

Leggings... Just regular black leggings from thin material but when I focused on them a window popped up

Leggings of minor Agility 

Rarity: Uncommon

Protection: 4

Agility +2

Charisma +3

The next item was a white crop top with short sleeves, it looked quite small and would probably be a tight fit on me. 

Crop top of minor Endurance 

Rarity: Uncommon

Protection: 4

Endurance +2

Charisma +3

The next item were white panties with a pink bow on the front. 

Panties of Flashing 

Rarity: Rare

Protection: 2

Effect: Additional +15 to charisma when these panties are visible 

Well... This is certainly something. I got my first rare item but... Sigh. 

Let's see the rest maybe there's something that's actually, you know, good? Not perverted? Is that hoping for too much? 

The next item I reluctantly pulled out were red stiletto high heels. 

High Heels 

Rarity: Common

Protection: 2

Charisma +2

Alright so that's completely useless. Next is a... Magic wand? It's a thin white wand with a fist sized red jewel in the shape of a heart on top. 

Magic Wand of Lovely Magic 

Rarity: Rare

Effect: Grants spells based on intelligence

Intelligence 15: Heart Blast 

Intelligence 20: Cuteness Barrier

You've got to be kidding me... I checked the description of my "blessing" again. 

Hentai blessing of Eris

....more likely to get into embarrassing or kinky situations...

Well that's embarrassing alright. Are they really expecting me to walk around with a fucking magical girl wand and wave it around like an idiot? I'll die from sheer embarrassment. Oh, that's right. I can't die. Stupid goddess... 

The last item is a small white bra with a pink bow in between the cups. 

Bra of intelligence 

Rarity: Uncommon

Protection: 2

Intelligence +5

Charisma +3

Alright a cool bonus but I am ABSOLUTELY NOT wearing a freaking bra. 

Sooo yeah this beauty haul kind of put a damper on my mood but... I got a new chance at life in a new world and I won't be embarrassed by a few pieces of girly clothing. Sigh. Let's just get this over with... 

Oh crap... Oooh no. After considering my new loadout for a while I realised something. I will have to wear that bra for the intelligence bonus if I want to use the Heart Blast ability. 

Ugghhhh god really must hate me. Except I actually met her so I know she doesn't hate me, she's just having fun at my expense. Whatever it's not like anyone can see it anyway. And why am I even making such a big deal out of it, the dungeon is probably just full of mindless monsters anyway. Mr goblin probably won't care that much about what's under my shirt as I blast him into oblivion. B-but I will know!! Dude, you have to wear this if you want to use that ability!

After that followed a few minutes of convincing myself with exceedingly logical arguments about how wearing panties and a bra is not gay or weird at all. 

After much needed round of mental gymnastics I finally put on the panties. 

As much as I hated to admit it, the soft fabric felt really nice and my manly package managed to fit in just fine. Next was the bra which turned out to require quite a bit of agility as I struggled to clasp it behind my back. By that point my cheeks were red with embarrassment and the large mirror reflecting an image of a cross dressing pervert really didn't help the situation. 

Next I put on the crop top and I realised I was wrong. 

Thinking that the bra won't be visible, reflected my inexperience with girly garments. The chest part of the top was very tight and the outline of the bra was clearly visible through the thin white fabric. What's worse is that the neck hole was wide enough so that the bra straps were completely visible. 

I had to do an entire mental gymnastics olympiad to recover from that one. 

Then I put on the leggings. Or at least I tried to. They were so tight that I had to struggle with them for a few minutes before I managed to pull them over my butt. 

The high heels.. Those didn't give any stat bonus and I would just kill myself trying to walk in them so I just chucked them back in the chest. 

I checked myself out in the mirror. 

Tight fitting leggings were hugging every curve of my body and my legs actually looked quite sexy, wrapped in that smooth fabric. My small butt managed to stretch the fabric completely, the tightness only exaggerating the shape. And when I looked at my crotch there was a visible bump where my cock was supposed to be. The leggings were stretched so thin that even an outline of my panties was visible. 

My eyes moved up and I saw my belly exposed and vulnerable. I was never very hairy so my belly looked smooth and girly. 

The crop top tightly hugged my bra and you could see its outline through the thin white fabric. Especially from the side a small bump was visible on my chest and it looked like my shirt was hiding small A cups. The cleavage wasn't too revealing but the wide neck hole showed most of my shoulders and neck, which meant the straps were showing and it was clear to see what I was wearing underneath. 

Overall considering my clean shaven face and short brown hair I looked like a tomboyish but still sexy girl. 

By this point my embarrassment and blushing in my cheeks was reaching a critical level so I tried to distract myself from the strangely alluring sight in the mirror. 

"F-fine whatever... who cares about what I'm wearing in a dungeon anyway let's just see if it's even worth it..." 

I picked up my wand and said

"Status" 

Name: Elias 

Class: None

Race: Human

Health: 120/120

Mana: 150/150

Strength: 10

Agility: 12

Endurance: 12

Intelligence: 15

Charisma: 19 (34) 

Spells: Charm, Heart Blast

Abilities: none

Epic Abilities: Lust Magic lv1, Absorb Essence (You gain experience from all sexual acts) 

Unique abilities: Hentai Blessing of Eris

Equipment: Leggings of minor Agility, Crop Top of minor Endurance, Panties of Flashing, Bra of intelligence, Magic Wand of Lovely Magic 

Protection: 12

Looks like my health and mana increased by 10 for each point, so that's pretty straightforward. Now let's check out those abilities in detail so I know what I'm working with. 

Charm - Forces a creature to become your follower. Requirements: You must charm the creature by either a show of strength or sexual prowess. 25% of mana + 10% for each level of difference if caster has lower level than target. Spell must be maintained periodically. 

Sexual prowess? Who the hell even came up with such a bizarre phrase. And what do they mean by maintaining the spell periodically? Is it going to reserve some of my mana like in RPG games? But then that wouldn't be periodic would it? Eh whatever. The gist of it is pretty simple. I beat or fuck someone's brains out and then I can turn them into my follower slash pet slash waifu, depending on what what it is. Pet catgirls... Mmmmm...... Or waifu? 

Ahem. So anyway. Next is 

Heart Blast - Shoots a blast of pure cuteness, damage scales with charisma. Requirements: Caster must chant the words "I am the cutest magical girl, feel my love." while gently waving the wand. Requirements: 10 mana + 1 for every point in charisma. 

No. Fucking. Way. Nope. There is absolutely no way I'm using this spell. It's already bad enough I have to wear girly clothes, I have this stupid hentai curse ruining my immortality and now they want me to... To say... THIS?? This is too much for me!

"AAAAAH HOW I HATE YOU GODDESS ERIS COME HERE AND FIX THIS SHIT! GIVE ME SOME PROPER SKILLS!" I shouted this towards the ceiling, as all my bottled up embarrassment turned into rage. 

At that moment the doors slammed open. My brief hope that I managed to summon the goddess to fix it, was crushed as I saw the ugly green face on the doorstep. 

It was a goblin, dressed in tattered garbs and wielding a bow. 

He pointed at me with his stubby green finger and started laughing. 

"Mwghahaaha" 

My hatred, which by this point turned into shock from this abrupt entrance, managed to do a 180 and turn back into embarrassment as I realised the goblin was laughing at me. My first instinct was to dash towards the bed and hide in a blanket. That impulse was quickly dismissed as I realised that this stupid thing has no right to laugh at me. 

Because first of all, I didn't choose this outfit myself and second of all (despite my reluctance) I DO look pretty cute in it, thank you very much. 

This caused my embarrassment to realise, that it turned the wrong way and that hatred was in fact the correct emotion. After a quick emotional U turn I shouted at the goblin. 

"Stop laughing at meee you... YOU! BAKAAAA!" (yes children, I did in fact say baka, this is what too much anime does to your brain) 

With this mighty war cry I lunged at the goblin and bonked him on the head with my wand. 

The goblin stopped laughing and did a perfect flop, face down on the floor. 

"Serves you right!" but before I could properly enjoy my victory over this pest, another goblin appeared and this time he didn't waste too much time laughing. He only chuckled and stepped over his colleague to attack me. 

He swung his stick at my uncovered belly without much skill, which is good because I had literally zero skill. I somehow managed to block the strike and without delay I swung my improvised mace in his face. The gobo did a tiny step to the side and avoided the blow entirely. I didn't even register when he managed to swing again but I felt a painful hit on my leg. 

"Ooowwww! Fuck that hurt!" I yelled at him as I jumped back. 

18 damage received (12 blocked by protection) remaining hit points 102

Nnnn... Stupid isekai novels never mention how much getting hit actually hurts. My leg was on fire and I struggled to stay up as I inched away from the goblin. 

My back hit the wall and the goblin slowly approached. He took his time, slowly moving forward like a hunter coming to collect his prey. I was scared, that one hit really took the fight out of me. It hurt like all hell and I was afraid what would happen if I try to fight this guy in melee again. 

You read about all the cool protagonists and how they push through the pain and achieve impossible but... when it actually comes down to it... Then you realise that life of chilling in comfort of your home... reading books and watching anime... All of that... did absolutely nothing to prepare you for an actual fight. 

In my adrenaline infused state I didn't realise that I can't actually die, so I just stood in panic, gritting my teeth at the pain still shooting through my leg. 

What I did realise is something else. "Ah crap I'll have to use it after all..." 

The goblin was now right in front of me, grinning at me. 

I resolved myself to use the most embarrassing spell in my arsenal and gently waved the wand in the air as I chanted 

"I am the cutest magical girl, feel my love motherfucker!" a bright pink heart flew towards the goblin, leaving pink glittering sparkles in the air. 

The next moment the goblin literally exploded. I expected to be covered in guts and blood but instead it all disappeared in a puff of pink smoke and cartoonish stars. 

"Well... I guess this is what they mean when they say - you're so cute I could explode?" I chuckled. 

44