3. Unexpected consequences
5.1k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up the slime girl was still asleep and apparently she exhausted herself so much that she was melted into a puddle now. 

Seeing her made me realise what happened and... What I let her do to me. My cheeks flushed red as I tried to convince myself that I totally had no choice and I couldn't resist. 

I decided to collect my clothes and get out of here before she can wake up. 

Uh, oh. Looks like the leggings that were left in the slime overnight changed color a bit... I collected my clothes without putting them on and silently sneaked out of there. The water further up still covered the floor but it looks it only became pink after contact with the slime girl. 

When I got a bit further away I stopped to collect my thoughts and get dressed. I pulled on my panties and then stared at the leggings. They were almost completely transparent. The previous black color was nowhere to be seen and now they looked more like sheer panty hose with a slight pink hue. Looks like they got more elastic as well since I didn't have a problem pulling them over my legs. 

However, when I tried to pull them over my butt I struggled even more than before. Then I realised it. My butt got bigger. Instead of the small perky ahem... manly ass, I now had a sexy shapely bubble butt. 

"What the fuck? How did my butt get larger?" looking down I noticed the bruise on my leg was also gone now. 

"No way... It couldn't be..." with a blush I thought back on the previous night of passion. She fucked me for hours and came inside me so many times... My slightly distended belly full of her warm jelly... Did I absorb it all inside me? She did mention something about healing me... And I think there were some system notifications through the night as well but I was too out of it to pay it any attention. 

I finally got my leggings slash sheer, pink pantyhose over my butt and... Yeah. This is so much worse than before. Now even my panties are clearly visible... 

This is so embarrassing... I wanted to hide from the world under a blanket. 

Let's check my status to see if anything changed.

Oh boy... A new category "modifications" appeared in my status. 

Modifications: Inner flexibility, Perfect skin, sensitive skin, bubble butt

Inner flexibility? What's that even supposed to mean? 

Inner flexibility - Your insides are partially flexible which reduces pain and discomfort caused by large insertions or inflation. 

H-hey don't give this kind of stuff! It was an accident yesterday! My face flushed red as I realised that this was basically a fancy way to say that I can get fucked by some really large cocks now... N-not that I would want to! Geez my thoughts are a mess, let's just move on... 

I found that perfect skin mod meant that my skin was now amazingly smooth, without a single hair, even the short stubble on my chin was now gone. It gave off a healthy sheen and was as flawless as the description said. It also gave +5 to charisma. Just great... Now I look even more girly than before. 

Next one. Sensitive skin? Come to think of it I did feel a strange thrill as the fabric of my clothes slid over my skin... It's like the slightest touch sends shivers down my spine. 

And finally... 

Bubble butt - Your butt has a perfect shape and firmness

Charisma +5

I sighed as I looked down on my shapely ass. I actually would love a butt like this on a girl... I kinda like that it's bigger now, it looks better. Wait, what am I thinking! 

Observing my butt also made me realise that I'm wearing only panties and see-through pantyhose... I quickly focused back on exploring my status as my embarrassment threatened to overwhelm me.

Overall those mods gave me a 10 point boost to charisma. 

Another surprise are these passive abilities... 

Passive abilities: Masochism lv2, Submissive lv2, Anal Sex lv2

"W-what is the meaning of this?!" I exclaimed. How did I get masochism of all things?? I brought up more information. 

Masochism - Part of your pain is converted into pleasure. Mutually exclusive with sadism. (Acquired by having multiple orgasms while experiencing pain) 

"WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THAT?!" I complained while my cheeks were turning progressively darker shade of red, I couldn't decide between indignation and embarrassment. 

"This is so not faaairrrrr~" how can the system give me such skill? I'm not some kind of pervert it's just that my leg hurt! 

And then... 

Submissive - Gain increased pleasure from submitting to others. Mutually exclusive with dominant. (Gained by submitting to others) 

I guess I can't argue with this one too much... That sexy slime girl was in control for a... Actually... For all of that passionate evening she was in control. How did I even let that happen? And why is it exclusive with dominant? Who came up with this shit? There's plenty of people who enjoy both. N-not like I enjoy either! I'm just a regular, boring, vanilla, straight guy! Yup. 

Anal sex... Why in the heavens is that even a skill. I'll just ignore this one. 

I checked the now transparent and leggings. 

Sheer Legging of minor Agility 

Rarity: Rare

Agility +2

Charisma +3

Protection: 4

Permanent effect (Pink Slime Infusion) - Over time heals and increases arousal. 

Oh wow, healing sounds really useful especially with how much just getting hit by a stick hurt. That arousal part though... Uuugh always something kinky in this dungeon. 

There's at least some good news though. I got a lot of experience from the... From... Ahem. From what happened yesterday. Just remembering it made me blush again. Looks like my health and mana are fully recovered as well. 

Name: Elias

Level: 3 (40%, 2AP, 2SP) 

Class: None

Race: Human

Health: 120/120

Mana: 150/150

Strength: 10

Agility: 12

Endurance: 12

Intelligence: 15

Charisma:  44

I'm now level 3 and I have 2 attribute points and 2 skills points.

If this works like any other game then I can increase my base stats by assigning the attribute points. This wand lets me cast a barrier spell at 20 intelligence and considering how much getting hit hurts... I think I'll go for a mage build. I put both points into intelligence, bringing it to a total of 17. This also raised my mana. 

Now skill points. Hmmm how do I assign them. Maybe I can just ask the system? 

"Assing skill points" 

System announcement: When assigning skill points you can say one word that reflects what kind of abilities you would like. Three random abilities will then be generated for you, based on the keyword of your choice. Your choice is based on the amount of available skill points and you always have to accept at least one ability. Your skill points can also be used to increase the level of currently owned skills. 

Okay that seems pretty new, but quite simple. If I understand it correctly I say a word like ice and it gives a choice of three ice based abilities. The more skill points I have the cooler the skills I can get, no pun intended. 

But what would be a good keyword? And should I save them for later or use them now? I'll have to think about this some more. 

I didn't want to just stand around so I started walking further up the corridor while trying to figure out a build inside my head. 

What kind of keyword should I use? I already have Heart Blast that scales with Charisma and Charm. So it would make sense to focus on defense now. On the other hand I will have that barrier spell when I reach 20 intelligence... Aaah this is difficult... I was never a very decisive person. 

I walked further into the tunnel thinking about skills and trying not to look down too much, because if I can't see my embarrassingly exposed panties then no one else can see them either... right? Well... This turned out to be a mistake. I felt my leg snag on something - a tripwire, as I realised a moment later. I looked around in alarm and... 

Red paint splashed at my head, covering my hair and face. I wiped away at it trying to get it out of my eyes. 

"Bleh what kind of stupid joke is this?" I guess I should be glad I didn't stumble into a lethal trap but... Isn't a bucket of paint that gets triggered by trip wire kind of childish for a dungeon? 

I didn't have any way to wipe my face and hair clean so i just did the best I could with my hands and continued walking. The ground was still covered in a thin film of water. This time however, the water didn't have that color. It looks like it only gets pink after passing through the slime girl. 

I continued walking up for quite a while continuing to plan my build. My only damage spell Heart Blast scales with charisma, but the cost scales as well. With my current 44 charisma it costs 44 mana. So I can only cast it 3 times before I run out. So it would make a lot of sense to choose some kind of mana regeneration ability... 

My deliberation was cut short, because I discovered a source of the water. The tunnel I was walking through terminated into a large cavern with a pool of crystal clear water. The ceiling had beautiful stalactites hanging off of it and they dripped water into the lake. 

Instead of the usual ceiling lanterns, the ground and walls around the pool were covered in dimly glowing moss. It was a truly magical sight. 

I looked around warily. It looks pretty but I'm not going to drop my guard even a little bit... 

No sign of movement. 

The entire cavern was completely still and silent, except for the gentle dribble of water from the stalactites above. 

Relaxing a bit I approached the lake. I was still covered in that paint and I really wanted to wash it off. 

Just in case it's acid... Or something, I carefully dipped my pinkie inside. It didn't melt. I dipped my hand into the water and drank a bit of it. Not poisonous either. 

With that I finally allowed my paranoid mind to relax a bit. The paint was dumped all over me so I'll have to take a proper bath and wash all my clothes as well. I got into the water, still fully dressed. 

The pool looked quite deep and the moss didn't illuminate it all the way to the bottom. I saw enough hentai to know how this could go wrong so I stayed near the edge, ready to jump out at any sign of trouble. 

I left my wand at the shore to free up my hands. I dipped my head underwater and rubbed it with my hands to get the paint out. 

Wait a second... Did my hair get longer? I didn't notice before because it was lumped up and heavy from the sticky paint but now I could clearly feel it. I brushed the smooth strands of hair in the water, then surfaced into the cool air of the cavern again. 

I saw my reflection in the mirror like surface of water. My hair was now shoulder length, but most importantly it was now a bright red color! I'm a ginger now! 

My first instinct was to complain again about this stupid unfair dungeon... But... I had blue eyes and I always kind of wondered how I would look like as a ginger. Really cute is how. The orange color was in perfect contrast to my bright blue eyes and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. Sure I look even more girly now but... This color really suits me doesn't it? 

"Wait why am I so okay with this? This dungeon keeps changing my... FUCK!" 

My pondering was cut short as an arrow landed in the water near me. And then another. I looked for the source and I could see a group of goblins emerging from a tunnel nearby. 

I quickly grabbed my wand from the shore. With my life in danger I didn't concern myself with the embarrassing incantation and fired back at them. 

"I am the cutest magical girl, feel my love!" a blast of my magic disintegrated one of the goblins, but more arrows kept flying my way. 

I ducked my head under the water and swam a few meters to the side, hoping to throw off their aim. I surfaced and fired another shot of my girly magic. "...feel my love!" another goblin disappeared in a puff of pink smoke and glitter. 

In the meantime a goblin with a rusty sword managed to get close to the edge of the lake. The memory of pain from just a stick hitting my thigh was fresh in my mind so I shuddered at the thought of what such a jagged rusty piece of metal would do to me. 

I managed to inform the world of my cuteness in record time and before the goblin even managed to raise his sword, he was transformed into yet another puff of smoke and glittering stars. 

Oh crap. With this I'm out of mana! Another arrow landed near my head and I dove deep into the lake to avoid them. 

I held my breath and swam deeper and deeper into the lake. I need more mana. No more time to think about my build. Several meters underwater I couldn't exactly speak so I just focused on the words - Assign skill points, Mana. 

System:

Keyword accepted. 

The available abilities are:

Mana Regeneration

Mana Manipulation 

Mana Burn

Without second thought I took mana regeneration. Yes! That's exactly what I need. 

I inspected my new ability. 

Mana regeneration lv2 - Slightly increases the rate of mana regeneration 

What do you mean slightly?? I'm about to drown here or get shot! I can't exactly chill underwater for hours and wait for my mana to regenerate! There's a lot of RPGs where the passive mana regen is enough to get you through an extended combat, but it seems like it won't be so easy here. 

I managed to stay underwater for close to a minute and my mana ticked up from 38 to 39. I need 44 to cast Heart Blast. There's no way I can stay underwater long enough for it to matter. 

Dammit what should I do! Oh! I could take off my panties and leggings!

Panties of Flashing 

Rarity: Rare

Protection: 2

Effect: Additional +15 to charisma when these panties are visible 

Right now the flashing bonus is active because of my sheer leggings and it adds 15 to charisma. The leggings add additional 3 to charisma. Heart Blast has both damage and mana cost scaling from charisma so if I take them off it will only cost 26 mana! Fuck I should have done that sooner. 

I quickly took my leggings and panties off and with my lower half naked I surfaced to take a breath. 

Gasping for air I managed to voice out the chant "I am the cutest magical girl, feel my love!" another goblin archer exploded. Damn it there's a few of them left and they're not running away. My brief respite was forcibly brought to a close as another arrow almost grazed my cheek. 

I quickly dove into the water again. Damn it! My mana is at 12 now and I really don't like my chances in melee against a bunch of goblins with swords and bows. I racked my brain for an answer but I just couldn't figure out any way out if this. 

I dove towards the bottom of the lake, driven by an instinct to get as far as possible from those arrows. Then I saw a glint of something shiny in the water. I swam towards it and found a small chest, half covered in sediment. 

I tried to open it and... 

System: Hentai Blessing of Eris, effect 2 triggered, modifying contents... 

Oh for fucks sake I don't care just give me a mana potion of something to save my ass!

I opened the chest and found a piece of metal something. I inspected it. 

Collar of the slave princess

Rarity: Epic

Intelligence +10

Effect: ?? 

Set: 1 of 4

Yes! That's 100 mana! With this I'm saved! My lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen so I put the metal collar around my neck and started swimming up. 

Unfortunately I surfaced close to the shore and one of the goblins was waiting for me there. He promptly swung his sword at me. 

I managed the block the blow with my wand and exploded him with a cuteness filled Heart Blast. 

I looked around. There were 2 more of them left. With a gentle wave of my hand I blasted another into oblivion. The last one realised his entire band was just obliterated with love and cuteness and started running away. 

"Oh no you don't! I am the cutest magical girl, feel my love!" 

Apparently the walls of the cavern can feel my love as well, because I missed and a large chunk of stone was turned into glitter instead. 

The remaining goblin turned around a corner and fled into the corridor. My head was spinning from the lack of oxygen and too much adrenaline so I didn't have any strength left to pursue him. 

Sigh. It's finally over. I managed to survive another battle with those green pests. 

I rested for a few minutes on the shore. My lower half was completely naked. 

I dove back into the water and searched for my clothes. Wearing them is really embarrassing but walking around naked would be worse. Plus I need the stats. 

I managed to find my panties and I put them on under the water. I swam around a bit, searching for the leggings. Suddenly I felt something wrap around my leg. 

Hell no! I'm not gonna get fucked by a tentacle monster! NO WAY! In blind panic I started swimming towards the shore as fast I could, but the tentacle around my leg didn't let go. 

If I get to the shore then I can blast it with my magic, just wait you fucker! Somehow I managed to reach the shore without it pulling me under and fucking my brains out. I immediately turned around and waved my want "I am the cutest magical girl..... Oh...." it turns out that the perverted tentacle monster were actually my leggings that got wrapped around my leg. 

I could swear it was a tentacle though! Ugh... Maybe I watch too much hentai... 

Soooo anyway. Let's just ignore any and all recent embarrassing events and focus on the present. 

I am sopping wet (no pun intended), I have almost no mana left, and I have a new item. A... Collar. A princess collar... Sigh. 

There was something weird about it when I picked it up, the effect didn't show. Let's check it out now. 

"Oh.... Oh hell no. No fucking way!" my mood was instantly ruined by the effect of the collar that was previously hidden. 

Collar of the slave princess

Rarity: Epic

Intelligence +10

Effect...

53