02: Vanish
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cell.....

It has become my only home now. 

"...A...Andy!!"

I heard a shout. I looked across a table and noticed my lawyer. I nodded for some reason.

"...anyway, we can still try. I think the judge and the victims were bribed...",I stared at his eyes intently. A stare made him aware of my decision.

"You are going to give up? Is that the result of what I did for you for three months?!...", he said in an arrogant tone.

It's understandable, he doesn't understand...

" You know I thought we could postpone your sentence...get some more proof...", the lawyer spoke slowly as if he was going to say something big.

" I trusted you...but it seems you really are a monster.", the lawyer said and left the cell.

What did you expect me to do?

 Even you could be a traitor too....

" Hey, ~~", the creak of the door and a man entered.
I looked at a man enter through. He was wearing a long trench coat covering most of his body. His face was very pale and thin. Despite his sickly appearance, I knew he was different.

I knew him. The one who started the case against me.
The one to whom I lost.

"Miss me?", the man said as he sat down. A minute of silence passed as he lit his cigarette.

"Don't act like that. You know, I wanted to see you cry and beg at the court but you just black out? And to top it off, now you are a depressed Italian...", he expressed his disappointment.

"Well, thanks anyway for being an example. I guess people won't mess with the mafia for a few months.", he said as he puffed smoke on my face.

"Hahah....HAHAHA!!!", He suddenly screamed as he banged the table.

I can't do anything...what more do you want for me?

"You idiot! You really thought you could be a hero! How does it feel?! Huh?! The very people you helped...."

No.

"....against you! Even your family is against you!! You pathetic loser, you should have listened to your dad! That's what happens when you mess with the mafia!", the man screamed but then suddenly went silent as if his shouting was all an act.

"Never mind, I hope you realize that people like you are always born, but then quickly die. The last saviour of people was Jesus... Everyone else is a demon..."

He said as he looked at me.
"Bye~~"

That's right. Everything I have done till now, the reputation I have built till now, has amounted to nothing.

My hands would do something....but what about everyone else...

All that I ever did has amounted to betrayal.

I have learnt my lesson, but I have already died, so what use?

Everything about me has vanished.

-x-

On 26 of October,2023 infamous criminal Andy Walter who had raped 15 women and killed 5 other women escaped from Jail in xxxxxx State Prison Complex and remains at large.

1