Pt 1: Putting on the suit
397 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The large parcel sat there on her floor, tempting her to open it. The brown paper covering had all sorts of labels and symbols in a variety of languages Amy didn't recognize. 

She glanced again at her phone for the email she got from Mistress K again. The title was simply "Open It". There were instructions, and a new link for a video call. 

She bit her lip nervously, could feel the anxious knot in her stomach. But yet, she could feel the rising excitement and flush all over at the notion of going through with this. 

She had been chatting with Miss K for a long while , and was very drawn to her. They had done a lot of mind blowing online video scenes together. After confessing some of her more extreme kinks, a strange look had crossed Mistress K's face. It sort of terrified and excited her. 

"You really desire that, pet?" she had said in that silky voice that gave her shivers. "I mean , i...." Amy stammered. "Answer me!" K gently barked. "Y..Yes! I know it's just fantasy, but it gets me so wet."

Mistress K eyebrows raised, and she had that smirk, the one that gave her shivers. "I could fulfill your deep desire, but you have to make the decision if you really truly want it". 

"What?! Mistress, I don't understand... " Amy had a perplexed look on her face. "I can't explain, as always , you have to consent. If we do this there are things that may not be reversible "

Something about that made Amy's thighs clench as her desires got the better of her. "Yes! Please... yes." she shouted, then almost whispered.

After that and giving her address, she had digitally signed some really weird forms and documents she couldn't entirely make sense of written in very technical jargon that made her head spin. It had her fill out her measurements and all kinds of medical data. 

Part of her felt like this was some kind of elaborate joke Miss K was playing on her. This kind of thing doesn't exist... Right? Mistress was playful, but this seemed... a bit too real. 

Amy took a deep calming breath to steady herself and started to open up the package. Everything about it was... a bit unusual. She let out a small gasp as she pulled out the unique red full body suit onto her bed. 

It felt different than any material she recognized, looking both like rubber or latex, but was neither. She trembled a bit holding it, trying to figure out how on earth this thing would fit her. It seemed so incredibly tight and form fitting. 

As she looked closely there were elements that made her eyes as wide as saucers. It looked like there was a small soft device that would nestle right up against her clit when put on. 

Not to mention it seemed like it was designed for the suit to go inside her, front and back. 

She thought back to the super detailed measurements Mistress had helped her with, literally to see how deep she could take some toys. A combination of panic and desire was flooding her brain as she took in every detail of the breathtaking outfit. 

The chest part had bits that reminded her of her favorite harness, but she still couldn't quite figure out what all those small dots inside the breast section were for. The suit was designed to go all the way up to a high necked collar built in with a slightly sharp looking... Module? A box, something that would go against the back of her neck. 

She shuddered a little bit with desire as she started to strip naked and apply all the weird powders and liquids to her body. The instructions were very adamant on the steps. 

Did she really want this? Amy paused and glanced over at at her bedside table. On it sat the picture of Mistress K she was sent. It was something to look at daily as a reminder of whom she belonged to. 

Nodding to herself with a wistful smile as she glanced at the time. Absolutely Yes, she did, and Mistress demanded punctuality. She would need to get this on and finish up the instructions if she was going to make it on time for the video call. 

Amy reached for the suit, this time without any hesitation as she started to pull it into her body.

-----

Amy stared again into the mirror, it was hard to believe her own eyes. The red bodysuit felt so tight, she had been so wet as she got herself into it. Every inch of it on her skin just felt so... electric!

It felt like it permeated her whole body, and somehow despite being incredibly supple seemed to pull everything in so much tighter. Every curve, every fold, she had literally pulled each of her breasts into it and they looked so good in it. Amy felt so sexy and desirable in it. 

She had moaned when she used the odd slender solid dildo looking device into her to get the suit inside of her. When she slid it all the way in and pushed the button, she couldn't even describe the sensation she felt. The suit has suddenly pulled tight inside her, and she could feel it pulling tightly up against her labia.

The steps were similar for the second half that pushed it inside her ass. Except a bit sharper sensation as the suit seemed to pull tight and cup her butt perfectly. 

She let her finger drift up against the little thing pressing against her clit. She blushed a moment watching the figure in the mirror touching herself, all of her sex so unquestionably on display. 

A sharp tone from her phone indicated she had five minutes before the video call was to start. Amy felt ready, she took a quick look at her face to ensure her makeup was up to Mistress K's standards. 

She couldn't help but smile, she looked so different in this suit. It was just pure sexuality, everything about it just whispered "fuck me". There was no subtlety to it at all. 

The video called started. Mistress K's smiling face came on the screen. The camera was positioned so her whole body was in view. The whole spectacle of her once again just for her Mistress. 

"Hello my sweet pet." Those words got to her every time. She always yearned for her approval, to obey her commands. "Good evening, Mistress" she said, her head slightly bowed down for 10 seconds, then back up at the camera. 

"You look exquisite. Better than I hoped. This is a newer model, I can't wait to try out the new features. " Mistress K's eyes had a sparkle and hints of excitement to her voice. "Thank you Mistress, your pet is excited." She tried not to mumble her words, knowing that to not speak clearly would have repurcussions. 

"Last chance Poppet. I won't abandon you if this is too much. We've discussed the risks. This thing does stuff even I don't truly understand. Do you wish to proceed?"

Amy could feel her heartbeat going a mile a minute as she gazed forward, knowing this was being recorded and said trying not to let her voice shake too much. Speaking aloud her full legal name and address she then spoke "I consent to the activation of the Doll Suit. I do this willingly and of my own volition." She almost stumbled on the last word, but it was exactly as she was written to say.

Mistress K had a broad warm smile on her face, but the gleam in her gorgeous green eyes looked just a bit sinister. "Press the neck module tight against your neck pet. Then take a very deep breath and hold it."

She tried not to let her hands shake as she reached with both behind her head and hair to press both hands tight against that thing and pushed down hard. She winced as she could feel the sharpness pressing into her skin under the suit.

"It's starting now. It's going to hurt" she heard Mistress say, she could hear clicking on the keyboard as she desperately tried to keep still. 

Suddenly she felt an electric jolt that went down her spine and up to her skull and she tried not to scream. 

Every nerve of her body felt like it was on fire for a few moments in time. Then as fast as it came, it was gone. She started to feel lightheaded and strange. She let lout a little gasp as she could feel pleasure radiating all across her body. 

More tingling, everywhere, every spot the suit touched, she could feel it deep inside her. Then a sudden spasm and tight contraction of her whole body. But it felt so good, she wanted so much more. It felt like the suit was getting tighter and tighter with each spasm. 

Amy realized she had clenched her eyes shut during what couldn't have been more than a few minutes. She heard Mistress K say warmly but firmly "Open your eyes, look at yourself" 

She obediently looked over at the mirror and this time she gasp. Amy ooked like the sex doll of her dreams. She could hardly believe it was her inside of it. She couldn't even exactly how or why she looked different, but she was. What had this thing done to her? She felt so good, small tiny tremors of pleasure kept pulsing at her clit, her breasts, her ass, every erogenous spot, somehow all at once. 

Mistress K's voice chimed loudly to her, she knew that tone of voice, it meant playtime had started. 

"Hello my pretty doll. Now we can start the fun". 

7