Ch. 3: Playing with dolly
556 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy listened intently as she heard her Mistress tapping some keys. "Vibration mode level 1 enabled dolly." As her Mistress spoke the words she felt the toy between her legs turn on, a really slow but consistent buzz. Amy clenched a little in enjoyment as the one second gentle pulses radiated inside her. It was oddly relaxing, rhythmic and almost not noticable... Almost. 

"Get the new special lube and the silvery medium plug, make sure it's placed properly on the latex panties and slide it into that sexy litte ass of yours dolly."

Amy grabbed the items as commanded and carefully applied the unusually colored lubricant onto the buttplug. It had a cool metal feel with a slightly penis shaped tip that tapered down and had a flare like most plugs. What was odd was the very flat and smooth bit that she was ensure lined up to the latex panties. The fluid was applied to the shiny red thin and very snug looking underwear that matched the color of her suit. 

Amy flipped herself onto her stomach on the bed, knowing her Mistress would want to see her ass get filled. She looked directly at the monitor and cam above the headboard and saw her ass had been zoomed in on. Amy felt herself flush, no matter how many times her Mistress ogled her body, it gave her a thrill. 

Amy stared a moment at her own ass on the screen. The suit was so tightly pulled onto her she it looked almost painted on. It didn't even look like her own arse, almost like someone else, it was like a magical butt lift or something.

Amy stopped gawking at herself and put the plug up to her bum. She squirmed a little as she slid the plug into her backside. Once again there was a really weird sensation due to the presence of the dollsuit literally going inside of her. It was even weirder than when she put the pussy dildo in. But not really painful, just a little bit of a stretch. 

Mistress loved her sounds, so forced herself to let out a little gasp as the plug filled her up. 

The gentle vibration from the dildo in her pussy mixed with the presence of the toy buried in her ass felt incredible. She slide the latex panties up her legs and into what seemed to be the right positioning. They were incredibly tight and she moaned a bit as she felt the extra pressure just a little on both the dildo and the plug pushing in. 

Amy panted a little from the sensation assaulting her. "Time to turn on Snap Mode" Mistress K said bringing her focus back to her owner a moment. She had barely a second to wonder what that was before she shrieked as the latex panties seemed to clamp down. It was as if they were shrinking and getting tighter and tighter pressing the dildo further into her pussy and the plug deeper in her ass. 

Her Mistress had that evil gleam of lust in her eyes watching her. "Go ahead, touch yourself. You know you want to feel it fucktoy." Amy spun back around and spread her legs as her hand reached down to feel and look. There was barely any visible sign of the panties being seperate from the dollsuit. A tiny line that looked almost sewn, or fused onto the suit. 

It was so tight that the 5inch toy felt way bigger, and her dollsuit covered labia almost hid the toy just barely peeking out of her pussy. "Go ahead, push those toys all the way in" Mistress said in her commanding tone. Amy put two fingers on the gently vibrating toy and prepared to obey. 

A very confused look crossed Amy's face as she put pressure on the vibrating dildo. It did not want to budge, not a single centimeter. "Oh my god" she muttered as she pushed much harder with no change except almost feeling the pressure of her attempts. She slid her hand back along her ass to feel for the plug. All of it felt connected to her, attached to the suit, attached to her. It didn't want to budge in or out of her at all. It felt completely normalish, except it was clearly not moveable 

"Amazing, isn't it? It's perfectly designed to lock exactly where I want it to stay. Buried in your fucktoy cunt, peeking out just the tiniest bit and keeping you full of cock. I could keep it trapped you forever if chose. I can control everything about you in this dollsuit, you couldn't get either of those toys out no matter how hard you tried. "

Amy definitely whimpered loudly this time, the feelings of being reduced to a mere object making her shudder. She heard her Mistress tap a key and she felt the dildo in her ass start to vibrate gently, except the rhythm was the opposite of the other toy. It was like a little heartbeat back and forth pulsing into her being every other second. Cunt then her ass, then cunt and ass again repeatedly in perfect timing. 

Amy felt each pulse or pleasure going through her and felt like there was no way she would be able to stop herself from orgasming soon at this rate. The sensation of the suit, feeling like an actual doll her mistress could literally control. It felt so good she wasn't sure her training to not cum would be enough. 

"Mistress...." She had that pathetic little whine in her voice as she managed to use her words "I... It's so good, better than I could ever imagine. I hate to ask permission so soon, but I don't think I can keep myself from cumming." Amy bowed her head, feeling ashamed at how little of the situation it took to have her so close to orgasm. 

Mistress laughed loudly at her, to her confusion. "Already? It must feel amazing for my Poppet to be begging me that quickly. But you really do embody that dumb bimbo dolly, don't you fucktoy. Did you forget everything we went over so quickly?" Several keystrokes could be heard.

"I. Control. You. Your body and mind are no longer just something you choose to give me. You gave it all willingly of course a ways back, but you literally cannot do anything I don't wish. I've disabled your orgasms. Your body might react as if you have, but your bimbo dolly brain can no longer receive it. Your pleasure will just grow and peak as little or as much as I want it to. I can keep you in a constant state of near orgasm. 

"Of course, im not entirely sure what keeping you like that might do to your already well trained slutty submissive brain. So many warnings in my manual, of course." She grinned wickedly "Or if my desire is to fully make you into the perfect brainless bimbo fuckdoll, instructions. I can literally make you a mindless toy."

Amy had felt fear of her Mistress before, but the dangerous look showing on the face upon the screen was terrifying. If she didn't know her Mistress loved and treasured her, she felt she might piss herself. Yet at the same time this was her dream, to be unable to stop yielding a single bit of herself to her owner. She noticed she had been unconsciously humping her hips back and forth from the dildos in her . This new reality was slowly asserting itself and she could feel her pleasure mixing with that fear. 

Her body started to peak and the familiar stirrings of an orgasm started to hit her. But this unbelievable dollsuit was in control, she could sort of feel her body tingling and flush and clenching on the toys impaling her. Yet that rush of pleasure wasn't there. 

"You will never cum unless I want it, dolly. Go ahead, try all you want, it's impossible". Amy desperately wanted to feel an orgasm. She reached down and tried to furiously rub her clit. Even that felt surreal, her fingers felt the slight thin rubber suit like a second skin. But the feeling of touching herself registered exactly the same as it always did. As if the nerves in her clit and the suit were perfectly joined. If anything, it felt more sensitive than normal, as if doubled. 

"Let's make this a really fun show, dolly. There are 5 modes, let's bump your vibration level up to intensity level mode 4, and clit sensation and vibration all to 4". Amy gasped as the vibrations in her suddenly went from mild to what felt like twin high powered Hitachi wands buzzing furiously. "OH... OHHHHHH. Ohmygod. " Amy started moaning furiously, already feeling like she was drowning in her pleasure. 

The notion that those slim toys could vibrate that intensely or strongly inside her was unimaginable. 

Her clit felt like it was on fire, as if there was an unseen vibrator directly on top of it and every touch was as if an electric shock so intense she couldn't even scream. Her mouth was agape as her body rocked back and forth. 

She stopped rubbing her clit to touch the toy in her pussy, increasing desperate to cum. She was briefly flabbergasted as she felt how wet her pussy was. It was illogical to think how that could even work through the dollsuit and dildo lodged as if cemented in her cunt. 

She realized didn't care, she was her Mistress's dumb dolly fucktoy, and everything felt so good.

It was sheer ecstacy radiating constantly through her body, her pussy and ass clenching over and over again. And her body wanted to just keep almost orgasming, but it wouldn't stop. She could feel the peaks of pleasure but it was if she couldn't get to the tippy top. 

She wondered if she should actually scream but all she could think of was trying to orgasm. Rational thoughts were rapidly fleeing as she kept rubbing her cunt and writhing on the bed. She kept clenching around the toy and pushing and tugging as if it could move, as if she could just get it to budge a tiny bit then maybe just maybe she could cum.

"Mistress!!!" She managed to to screech. "Please... Please" she babbled wildly , almost incoherently to her goddess. Mistress K simply watched her and smirked at her, she wasn't sure how long. It could have been merely a few minutes? It already felt like an eternity worth of time. 

Amy tried every trick and tool she knew, desperate to control her breathing, find some element of controlling the nonstop pleasure. It was impossible, she felt like she was losing herself. At that very moment is when she heard her Mistress's voice ring out. 

"Who are you?" Amy desperately tried to focus on her owner, and between shivers of pleasure wracking her body managed to summon just enough thought to realize what was needed. "I am your toy Mistress. I am your dolly."

"Does my dolly want to cum? Only dolly gets to cum, Amy does not. " She felt the pleasure drop just a little as she heard a key tap. It was still a plethora of tingles and euphoria. She remembered now. They had discussed this. 

"I am only dolly, I am nothing else." Mistress K smiled that proud smile of hers. A flurry of keystrokes could be heard and suddenly dolly felt like the world was spinning as she fell backwards lightly onto the bed. 

Something felt very weird, dolly felt very weird. She noticed a panicked look on her Mistress face as dolly smiled wistfully up at her lover and owner. The bliss from the vibrating toys still buzzing away in her body still made dolly feel incredible. Her Mistress managed to regain her composure and cracked a smile. "You are ok, dolly?" dolly giggled and managed to say "Yes Mistress, dolly loves being your living fucktoy". 

Mistress made a lot of funny faces, but was definitely smiling. Maybe. Thinking felt really hard now. dolly was happy to keep thrumming in pleasure on the bed. dolly had wanted something, but couldn't remember. Ooo, the buzzy buzz inside her felt stronger. It was yummy, dolly wanted to always feel like this. 

" . . ." dolly was confused by the word Mistress said. It didn't make any sense. "Does ... want to cum?" Her Mistress said sharply. "Who, Mistress?" dolly looked up at her with confusion. Cummies sounded yummy, it felt like dolly might. dolly was happy. "Does dolly want to cum? ". dolly made a happy bubbly smile at her Mistress. "dolly is your toy, dolly does whatever you want"

Mistress was grinning like a mad... something now. dolly didn't really have the words for it, dolly didn't care. "All modes to level 5" dolly giggled as pleasure started spiking in her again. what was a mode? 

dolly felt vibrations and pleasure emnating from her ass, pussy and clit throughout her body. It was so yummy, dolly loved being a toy. There was no thoughts to be had, just paradise. Time had no meaning, dolly just drifted in nonstop euphoria. dolly heard a voice say a thing, maybe. A brief sharp electric shock went through dolly and dolly opened her eyes and giggled. "Pay attention , I said does dolly want to cum?"

"dolly has no wants, dolly is toy. Cummies is fun though" dolly giggled and rolled around on the bed, her skin tingling from the friction. Mistress had funny looksies on her face, maybe she felt tingly like dolly, it was a happy look. "Cum for me dolly" and at the stroke of a key, dolly screamed in bliss as every nerve of her body spasmed at once. 

"So... Good..." dolly felt the buzzy buzz slow down lots but not go off. dolly's body still shook and shuddered over and over. dolly's eyes glazed over smiling as she passed out unconscious from the biggest orgasm of her life.

6