Chapter 10 – Our time together(R-18)
224 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
would you like to have more descriptive spicy scenes?
  • yes Votes: 11 55.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i do not care abou spicy scenes Votes: 8 40.0%
  • i do not like spicy scenes Votes: 1 5.0%
Total voters: 20
Announcement
O_o explicit chapter(kind of), after this chapter the stats that will be show are the one at the end only as i put it to give a time reference

here's 1319 word

After a week or two Freya moved to my house and we even started sleeping on the same bed as it had plenty of space. 

I also bought a few necessary things to the house and made a few modifications to make her be more comfortable at home and we started interacting more as mercenaries.

...

I became rank 6 at the Guild and started doing missions of hunting "goblins" and it was rather easy because of the mixture of my skills, attributes and the fact Freya started teaching me how to fight and how to handle weapons, I even snapped my first goblin's neck when I came behind it while "invisible" and grabbed it's neck to stab him, whoopsie I guess.

After doing missions to hunt goblins i ended hunting around 50 of them the equivalent of two tribes with each giving 40 exp and 5 shop points, and a curious thing i discovered when first observing goblins was that they are more like monkeys than sapient creatures, they don't use language but instead just use grunts with different volumes and intents, and they have the costume to form "tribes" with a alpha as a leader and these groups often attack merchants and travelers robbing them of food and weapons, that being the reason for the Guild having goblin hunting missions.

With 3 weeks of becoming rank 6 i became rank 7 after hunting 200 goblins and informing the Guild about the location of the goblins base, at rank 7 i could take missions to hunt wolf, boars and "orcs", and similar to the goblins the orcs were more like gorillas than humans so they were hunted like salvage animals. 

When i started doing hunting mission of orcs, Freya also came along to watch and give tips instead of helping, as she knew i was more than capable of doing this alone. To make things easier i put the attribute points in [Agility] and instead of doing my usual sneaky kills i approached a group of 10 orcs with a 2 handed sword made of [Silk] and attacked the group after they noticed my presence.

...

They were armed with swords and daggers they stole, but i managed to kill all of them while only losing 27 hp, each of the orcs gave me 100 exp and 15 shop points. When i finished cleaning myself and my blade of the blood i put it over my shoulder and removed the orc's tusks to prove to the Guild that i killed them and returned to the city with Freya to finish this round of hunting.

...

For today i only hunted 20 orcs with Freya and we went back home to relax and eat something i would make.

After we arrived, we both went upstairs, changed clothes and put our weapons away, i went to the kitchen and started making some food ,more for her than for me as i noticed since i ate at her parents house the fact that the Revna family members eat quite a bit, but i don't know if is because they are bigger than most of the people at the city or if they just have a fast metabolism but i am ready for both cases and made both enough food for dinner and also made some lunch boxes so she can eat when she's out.

She was at the kitchen watching me cook so after i finished, i simply put the food on the table and said "Enjoy", i also put some food for myself just so she can watch me eating because it seems like she enjoys watching me do stuff like eating, making clothes, and other mundane stuff, so i sat down and we both started eating.

Freya said while eating a mouthful "You did well with the orcs, but i think you should improve you dodging or defense more, you got quite a few cuts and scratches"

I said while eating from my plate "Thanks, but no need for worrying that much about a few small wounds, they will heal quickly"

Freya said with a worried voice "While i find quite sexy you killing orcs and doing exercises, i can't stop worrying when you get hurt, so i am thinking about you having extra lessons with a few of my friends"

I responded with "I don't see a reason to refuse these extra lessons but... you only find me sexy when i am doing these things?~"

Freya said with a pink tone to her cheeks "I find you sexy all the time~"

After we quickly finished our meals she sat on my lap and after we stared at each other's eyes for a few moments we started to get on that mood, soon afterwards we found ourselves in our bedroom sharing a few kisses here and there.

Things were starting to heat up from a few kisses around arms and neck we went to a passionate kiss that was the previous step to to something more.

This is a relationship where we don't hide anything from each other, so i told Freya about my physical peculiarities and she accepted it very easily, she even told me: "To tell the truth, since the first time i saw you, both i and my friends thought you had at least one peculiar thing about you, like only drinking blood or worshiping a unknown god, but something like this is not that strange in comparison", and as we discovered more about each other we came to like each other even more, even while taking in consideration our positive and negative traits.

 Remember the "something more" i just mentioned? Well... it happened. As we started getting more and more in the right mood we started undressing and it was the first time we were seeing each other naked, both of us stopped to admire each other's bodies, but when we couldn't resist anymore, we got on the bed and started trying a few things...

A minute became 2, 2 became 5, 5 became 10 and so on, and 2 hours later we were breathing heavily while laying in bed, i licked her clean and gave her a kiss on the cheek which she seemed to like, i cleaned myself, put some clothes on and went downstairs to prepare something for both of us to drink. When i came upstairs with cold juice for us, she sat up with some effort and drank the juice.

After she recovered some energy, she cleaned herself on the bathroom and put some robes i made for her, she ate one of the lunch boxes i prepared earlier and went to bed to sleep, and i followed suit by sleeping by her side

 

Stats from start to the end of the chapter

Age: 51 days(at the chapter start) 83 (at the chapter end)

Level: 6 860/1223(at the chapter start) 9 4289/5494

Attribute points: 15

Shop points: 370(at the chapter start) 520(at the chapter end)

Total Exp: 2590(at the chapter start) 12590(at the chapter end)


Strength[Level 36]

Resistance[Level 25]

Agility[Level 14](at the chapter start) [Level 19](at the chapter end)

Mind[Level 33](at the chapter start) [Level 41](at the chapter end)

Soul[Level 38](at the chapter start) [Level 43](at the chapter end)


HP: 347/347 (res*10+ str*2+res)

Stamina: 400/400 (res*15+res)

Energy: 688/688 (Soul*15+soul)


(at the chapter start) [Threads[Overall level 52][Control level 53, Shaping level 57]]

(at the chapter end) [Threads[Overall level 66][Control level 66, Shaping level 67]]

(at the chapter start) [Hidden Fog [Overall level 61][Control level 68, Shaping 61]]

(at the chapter end) [Hidden Fog [Overall level 72][Control level 73, Shaping 72]]

(at the chapter start)[Analysis[Level ??]]

(at the chapter end)[Analysis[Level 31]]

(at the chapter start)[Map[Level 19]]

(at the chapter end)[Map[Level 28]]

(at the chapter start)[Shadow Clone[Level 42]]

(at the chapter end)[Shadow Clone[Level 56]]

(at the chapter start)[Parallel Processing[Level 56][Extra minds 5]]

(at the chapter end)[Parallel Processing[Level 63][Extra minds 8]]

(at the chapter start)[Awareness[Level 31]]

(at the chapter end)[Awareness[Level 48]]

[collapse]

 

 

9