Chapter 2: Robbery? Nah
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the appearance of the armed robbers, panic ensue inside the bus as the fear, and anxiety clouded the judgement of the passengers especially the students. Some stood yelling, others tried to call for help shouting in front of the glass window of the bus desperate for help, while most of them just sat in their seat as to not be subjected to the armed robber's attention.
*BA BA BANG BANG!
Firing a shot again with his ak47 towards the ceiling of the bus, a burly man with tattoos to his arms, and the biggest of the 4 armed robbers looking like the leader of the group scowled towards the panicked passengers of the bus.
"Shut the fuck up, throw your phones on the ground with your wallets, or next bullets are all in your head!"
Making sure his words rang to the passengers heads, the leader prompted one of his lackey to point the gun on one of the closest student that is holding his phone.
"Hiik!"
With a startled shriek the boy immediately toss his phone on the ground, followed by the others that are also trying to sneak a call to the police due to fright.
"Now your wallets!" 
Moving to and fro their guns from left to right pointing towards the passenger, the armed robbers ordered once again.
Looking at the spectacle in front of me, my mind wandered and once again ascertain that humans are truly one of the menace, the trash of the cosmos, and the race that also bears most of the quality of the Seven Deadly Sins, but as bad and wretched most of them are, there are still pure and kind hearted humans that resides and mingle with bastards like these guys.
"Hey you! What are you dazing off? Hand over your wallet!" 
Noticing that I haven't move and just continued to observe them like some monkeys, the leader came closer to my direction and pointed his gun to my head as to inflict fear in me.
"A-Aki-kun!" 
Hearing Kushida-san I looked towards her direction, noticing her face morph from her earlier jubilant smile to fear, worry, dread, and anger?
Putting it temporarily at the back of my mind, smiling at her, I reassured her
"It's fine."
Being sidelined, the robber didn't take it kindly and tried to back hand me as a punishment, seeing it ahead of time, my face still looking composed, my sapphire eyes glowing slightly at his direction, shifting my center of gravity followed by the contracting muscle of my right arm I met his attack head-on with a punch then what followed was a sickening cracking of bones of his wrist, and an agonizing groan of a grown man.
"Arrrggh!"
Taking advantage of his lapse of focus I swiftly punched his solar plexus making his body bend in the middle '>' frothing, he stumbles backward laying on the cold floor of the bus.
Before he fell, I took his gun aiming at the legs of the 2 closest still surprised lackeys.
Followed by 2 gunshots the two robbers immediately fell, cursing and groaning with their guns also following their fall, currently all they could think is the pain that is coursing their lower body as I focused my aim on the part that will hurt the most like a bitch which are their Hamstring muscle.
'Heh, take that wretched fuckers!' Cursing the criminals in my mind, I focused on the remaining lackey, and walkled slowly towards his direction.
"S-stop right there! Or this girl's head will explode!"
Holding a girl by his arms, still shaken from witnessing how his boss and fellow robbers got taken care with, he tremblingly pointed the gun on the girl's head, and demanded.
Looking at the girl, wearing the same uniform as me and Kushida-san she has a black hair with one braid tied with a pink bow, gradiant red eyes. Looking at the criminal holding her with fear, but still trying to look defiantly at the aggressor.
'A strong willed or a naive one?' pondering about the girls expressing emotion I looked behind her, holding a sharp pen in his hand a brown haired student with the same uniform observed me and the robber with a serious face.
Putting my hands in my jacket, a blue light shone inside my jacket casting a spell that clogged the magazine basically making his gun incapable of firing.
Smiling gently towards the brown haired student, I shook my head letting him understand that I got it all under control.
Furtively nodding his head in understanding, but still on allert on his seat he watched anticipatedly as I continued walking towards the robber paying no heed to his yelling and the shouts from the passengers thinking I would let the girl get shot.
Now standing in front of the girl and the robber I can see both anxiety from their faces, the girl fearing her incoming death, and the robber in the looming danger that creep up his spine as I looked him at his eyes.
Tension hung in the air, with the passengers watching the events unfold in front of their eyes, and the girl hold in hostage close her eyes biting her lips waiting for the gunshot.
With terror, and anxiety plastered on the robbers face he pointed his gun at my head, followed by a sound of pulling the trigger, shouts and screams erupts from the passengers especially the loudest from Kushida-san looking like she's about to faint from the lack of color on her face, believing I'm about to get shot, and get killed.
*Clack Clack Clack
Seconds pass, but the supposed sound of gunshots did not erupt as only the sound of the guns trigger being pulled, and the hastened breathing of the robber as a look of desperation, then surface in his eyes.
"Haaaaahhhhh!!!" With a desperate shout he swung his fist towards my face with his gun trying to knock me out and turn things around.
Anticipating his attack, I opened my palm and catched his fist that is holding the gun, pulling him towards me making him momentarily let go of the gun, and the hostage girl, with another pull I elbowed his face making a crunching sound as blood spurt from his mouth accompanying some of his teeth, and with a final punch on his stomach he lost consciousness.
Slowly opening her eyes, the hostaged girl, Suzune Horikita looked at the scene in front of her with shock, expecting being shot or at least someone getting shot or dead, as that's what's supposed to happen when someone stood in front of an armed man with a gun pressed on their forehead.
That's the logic, and the overconfident guy should have payed his arrogance with an unsightly consequence of his seemingly ignorant actions that would have costed his life and the others.
Still slightly shaken from the events earlier she looked at the 4 criminals now laying sprawled on the ground, 2 still groaning, and crying at their shot legs, and the 2 left unconscious. 
Fully grown and buffed adult men armed with firearms defeated by student and looking at his face and his ID, a High School student.
She then scans her surrounding seeing not only her but all the spectating passengers shocked, and baffled by the outcome of the consequent events.
Looking at the student that cleared and helped them deal with robbers they can't help but feel awe, thankful, and slightly reprimand him at his reckless actions, and he just listened to them and apologized making them abate their slight anger towards him.
As although the incident was resolved, the worry, and the hair raising roller coster of emotions from the incident could still be felt with their starting to slowly go back to normal heart beats, and trembling hands.

The girl, Suzune Horikita is also about to complain to him at his reckless actions that could have costed them their lives, but then she hear him call out to her first,
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for implicating you, and have you experience such a dangerous situation." Looking sorry Yuuki Aki asked for forgiveness as although he knows that he had it all under control, it still doesn't excuse him of the fact that he implicated her due to his actions.
Looking at his clearly sorry face, she decided to forget about it as although she got implicated due to his actions, he is also her saviour, and the one who saved them from the broad day light robbery.
"It's fine." 
Sighing she muttered, she shook her head and got back to her seat, she knows that the police that are surrounding them are about to board as the bus started to stop and park.
Looking at the Authorities Yuuki Aki thought to himself, 'As always late every time when things truly mattered'.
Sighing he then muttered, "Another troublesome matter, can't I catch a break?"
Saying so as he knows that they are about to be questioned, and interrogated of the events that transpired holding them off from continuing their travel to their next destination.

1