The beginning
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young man is shot through the air after being expelled from a mysterious hole of a color that has never been seen before.

.

"Damn what happens to this place" the young man looks at the ground and the nearby vegetation.

"I don't recognize anything"

The young man looks up at the sky and gets scared,

the sky was a greenish blue with yellow motes that seemed to be stars, plus there was a red moon that scared anyone thinking that the end of the world was approaching.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

"Why am I here, what's going on?" he says breathing fast.

"I recently arrived at my house and I fell asleep quickly" murmurs

"NO! This is a dream I'm dreaming I'm dreaming, nothing happens just wake up and calm down" the young man breathes more quickly with tranquility in his eyes.

The young man pinches and closes his eyes tightly to open them later and look around him with disbelief.

"Why am I still here," he says, looking around for the culprit who is making the cruelest joke of his life.

But he finds no one to vent his sadness to.

The young man throws himself to the ground in shock for not being able to explain to himself what is happening.

----5 hours later----

A young man with astonishment in his eyes gives sign of movements in the middle of the red sand of a vast unknown desert.

"What happens because I'm still in this place," says the emaciated young man.

"What, now that I'm in those stupid esika novels or whatever my crazy brother called them because of this fantasy with dragons or elves like...?" the young man thinks for a few seconds "Cursed I'm stuck with the stupidities of that idiot".

The young man takes the red sand he had under his feet.

"Damn this place," he mutters.

Suddenly the young man feels his stomach growling with hunger, after this he looks for a small pack of candy in his clothes and eats it quickly.

"Damn it, what's going on?" the young man repeats the question repeatedly.

The young man feels hungry again as well as thirsty.

"Now, I'll starve to death if I go on like this," the young man says to himself.

The young man walks around in search of something to drink and eat.

Only finding sand and more sand.

"My God because I am in the middle of this desert with this scorching sun" the young man touches his red face with the sun.

After covering his face with his clothes to avoid worsening his burns and begins to walk in the direction of the sun.

In his walk he finds a path that differs little from the desert by the furrows left by the cars passing with their heavy loads, in addition to being flat in a straight line to the horizon.

After seeing this the young man is startled and thinks deeply.

What kind of an intelligent being will live here' after thinking this he is startled by his fear of the unknown, plus what he has in store for him to be able to survive without knowing anything about this unknown place.

"I have two options or I die here of hunger or I have a small chance to survive if I find a town or city nearby" the young man sighs heavily and makes the decision; he begins to walk the road north

0