Chapter 1: Birth
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two and a half months have passed since I was reincarnated, I spent it spending all the time creating my soul weapon, until I felt a change in my being, alarmed by the first thing I did and also the only one. what I could do was check my status.

Name:

sex: male

Age: -6 months

Race: Human (Expert) (Heirloom)

Energy alignment: Aura

Link: War

Titles: ?????

Racial Trait 1:

Racial Trait 2:

Racial Trait 3:

Racial Trait 4:

Racial Trait 5:

Racial Trait 6:

Racial Trait 7:

Racial Trait 8:

Racial Trait 9:

Racial Trait 10:

Class:

General Skills: Analyze (Beginner Level)

Passive Skills:

Active Skills:

Aura: 10

Aura Regeneration (/hour): 10

Vitality: 100

Strength: 1 (17)

Agility: 1 (16)

Resistance: 1 (18)

Intelligence: 38

Wisdom: 52

Charisma: 15

Right the sex of a person is decided after 3 months of pregnancy and it seems that the statistics are also decided along with it, it seems that my wisdom is almost triple the other statistics and my intelligence is close, but I don't know how much they are the average stats so again I can't make a comparison.

six months to go and I've already finished creating my weapon, I can't do anything else,

There seems to be an invisible force preventing me from obtaining other skills before I'm born, I can't study the information in the guides because I need materials or achieve goals, the only thing left for me to do is look at the requirements for the skills and see the best ones to take when they were born.

Age: -5 months

Age: -4 months

Age: -3 months

Age: -2 months

Age: -1 months

Age: -2 weeks

Age: -2 minutes

Age: -30 seconds

I'm finally about to be born! eh! what happens? I suddenly feel tired.

Waking up I was overwhelmed by the light; after getting used to the light I saw a brown wooden ceiling, a little dark but very shiny. I was inside a decorated cradle, made of white wood; I tried to move my body but it was difficult to move it and I felt limited in my movements. Managing to turn my head I saw another crib next to me with a silver-haired baby.

Maybe I was in a hospital and I was in a room with other newborns, but looking around it looked more like a room in a house, so the newborn in the other crib must be my brother or sister.

The room was very large, there was a changing table and a small wardrobe, it was a very bare room. After observing for a bit of that surrounding me, I remembered my ability and used it on the baby next to me.

[Hazel Astarte]

So it's a girl, right now I should have a name too, let's see what they'll call me from now on.

Name: Agaroth Astarte

sex: male

Age: 1 day

Race: Human (Expert) (Heirloom)

Energy alignment: Aura

Bond: War (level 1)

Titles: ?????

Racial Trait 1:

Racial Trait 2:

Racial Trait 3:

Racial Trait 4:

Racial Trait 5:

Racial Trait 6:

Racial Trait 7:

Racial Trait 8:

Racial Trait 9:

Racial Trait 10:

Class:

General Skills: Analyze (Beginner Level)

Passive Skills:

Active Skills:

Aura: 10

Aura Regeneration (/hour): 10

Vitality: 100

Strength: 2 (17)

Agility: 1 (16)

Stamina: 2 (18)

Intelligence: 38

Wisdom: 52

Charisma: 15

Agaroth Astarte, this confirms that the little girl next to me is my sister; my name is Agaroth, it's not a bad name, I can live with this new identity of mine.

I passed out for a whole day, maybe it's better so I didn't have to endure the pain of being born.

Now let's move on to the skills I want to obtain, the first one I can obtain right now is meditation, which allows me to calm my emotions, have a clear mind, and increase my energy recovery percentage.

I closed my eyes and started to relax my mind and after a few attempts, I received a system message.

Ting! You have acquired the active skill meditation!

Ting! Meditation has met the requirements for a breakthrough and will continue to scale beyond level 10.

Meditation: Lv. 2 allows you to calm your emotions, have a clear mind, and increase your energy recovery as a percentage of your level (energy recovery: +2%)

1st discovery: you learned to exclude images by meditating.

I tried to get back to meditate but as soon as I did the door to the room opened and in walked a young woman who looked to be around 25 years old with blue hair and behind her what appeared to be a maid.

a day has passed since then, the woman with the blue hair seems to be my mother since she breastfed us and you can also tell from the way she looks at us and is attentive to us; breastfeeding was the most embarrassing moment of my life I wanted to bury myself in a ditch and never come out again but I also discovered some things, first we must be a fairly rich family since we can afford maids, second I don't understand their language so it will be one more thing to learn, thirdly when I met my mother I gained a skill.

Ting! You have gained the Mana Toxicity Tolerance passive ability.

Mana Toxicity Tolerance: Being exposed to high amounts of mana can lead to mana buildup, poisoning you. This skill will help you tolerate mana poisoning.

1st Discovery: Some beings are so strong that they exude so much mana that they kill lesser beings. Being in the presence of one, even when limiting their mana loss, allowed you to adapt to and tolerate their unique mana, allowing you to push out energy against them the more you are accustomed to them.

From what I understand so far when it is generated, the energy accumulates in the body until it reaches the maximum threshold, after which it flows out of the body, in order to give mana poisoning to someone they must have a huge energy production, this should mean which is very strong.

Since yesterday's events, I haven't been able to meditate because after eating I fell asleep, I think this means being a newborn, you have no control of your body, you fall asleep after eating, and worst of all you have to have someone change your diaper.

Now a maid has just finished changing me, I ate recently so now I can finally start meditating, I lie down, close my eyes andrelaxation muscles so it looks like he's sleeping.

I start to empty my mind, I focus on my breathing and after a few minutes HOW BORING!!! I'm finally alive with a world to explore the only one that I can do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Be strong Agaroth, you have been wandering in the void for a very long time, a few hours of meditation will be nothing in comparison and then you will need it for the future.

Let's try again! I empty my mind, focus on my breathing, and think back to when I was in the void when nothing mattered and I had no thoughts, I hear notification sounds in the background but I ignore them and continue meditating.

After what seemed like hours I felt myself being touched and opened my eyes I found myself in my mother's arms, looking at me with a smile, looking around I saw my sister Hazel in the arms of a gray-haired woman, she was similar to my mother but she seems a little bigger; maybe she is my mother's older sister but it is also possible that she is my grandmother and that there is a way to extend your life and stay young or stop aging.

I would like to analyze them to know their names but my instinct tells me that they would notice so while I am being breastfed I check my earnings.

Ting! Meditation has met the requirements for a breakthrough and will continue to scale beyond level 20.

Ting! Meditation got levels 3-9

Meditation: Lv. 9 allows you to calm your emotions, have a clear mind and increase your energy recovery as a percentage of your level (energy recovery: +9%)

1st discovery: you learned to exclude images by meditating.

2nd discovery: you learned to exclude sounds by meditating.

Then I was passed into the other woman's arms, she also looked at me with a smile and cradled me.

Ting! You have gained the Prana Toxicity Tolerance passive ability.

Tolerance totoxicity of prana: being exposed to high quantities of prana can lead to an accumulation of prana, poisoning you. This skill will help you tolerate prana poisoning.

1st Discovery: Some beings are so strong that they exude so much prana that they kill lesser beings. Being in the presence of one, even when limiting their prana loss, allowed you to adapt to and tolerate their unique prana, allowing you to push out energy against them the more you are accustomed to them.

Seriously! I was born into a family of monsters.

After a few they try to talk to us even if we don't understand them, I start to feel strange and Hazel starts to cry, I think it's due to the poisoning, realizing they put us back in the cots and leave.

It's been a month since I discovered that I was born into a family of very strong beings, since then I have improved in various skills.

Name: Agaroth Astarte

sex: male

Age: 1 month

Race: Human (Expert) (Heirloom)

Energy alignment: Aura

Bond: War (level 1)

Titles: ?????

Racial Trait 1:

Racial Trait 2:

Racial Trait 3:

Racial Trait 4:

Racial Trait 5:

Racial Trait 6:

Racial Trait 7:

Racial Trait 8:

Racial Trait 9:

Racial Trait 10:

Class:

General Skills: Analyze (Beginner Level)

Passive Skills: Mana Toxicity Tolerance (Lv.9), Prana Toxicity Tolerance (Lv.7)

Active Skills: Meditation (Lv.28)

Aura: 10

Aura Regeneration (/hour): 10

Vitality: 100

Strength: 2 (17)

Agility: 2 (16)

Stamina: 2 (18)

Intelligence: 38

Wisdom: 52

Charisma: 15

In addition to a nice gain in levels, I had a breakthrough in meditation.

Ting! Meditation has met the requirements for a breakthrough and will continue to scale beyond level 30.

Ting! Meditation got levels 10-28.

Meditation: Lv. 28 allows you to calm your emotions, have a clear mind and increase your energy recovery as a percentage of your level (energy recovery: +28%)

3rd discovery: you meditated for more than 6 hours straight.

As for the levels of mana toxicity tolerance and prana toxicity tolerance, they increased through visits from my mother and the other woman.

Now that I have reached up a good level in meditation I can move on to the next skill that allows me to perceive the aura.

I started meditating to have a mind more shine and increase my production of energy, I normally produce 10 auras per hour, i.e. 1 every 6 minutes, but with the meditation bonus I gain 12.8 auras per hour, i.e. 1 every 5 minutes, I pay all my attention to my body is the energy that flows through of it, I feel that I am saturated with energy and that the excess energy is expelled from my body but only a sensation remains, I have to feel it, be able to see it.

After half an hour of trying I still hadn't succeeded but I was getting closer, after another hour I finally managed to see the aura and in that moment my body and the surrounding world 2 meters away became lit up of red particles.

Ting! You have gained the Sense Aura active skill.

Ting! sense aura got levels 1-2.

Sense aura: You have opened your mind to one of the energies that fuel this world. you can now perceive the aura in its raw form.

1st turning point: you have learned to perceive the aura even in aura-hungry areas, allowing you to also identify the more faint trace of aura.

I finally did it, I was able to perceive the aura, marveling at how I was able to see the world even if I had my eyes closed. calm It is analyzed that is what I saw.

In my body there were 10 units of aura and every 5 minutes yes generated one unit and one coming out of my body, I could also see in what seemed like a 2-meter radius around me, I could see that little aura had built up in the room and it was all generated by me over the last month, it was as if the aura was missing in this part of the world.

0