6: Getting the Ordered Items
124 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rio finished enjoying his sandwich and a cup of vanilla latte coffee. After finishing his meal, Rio stood up and walked towards the cashier. After paying for his order, Rio intended to leave, but before leaving the cafe, his eyes caught Rian still busy behind the service counter.

"I know you're desperate, but don't give up. I know how, but I can't say it right now. Here's my number if you want to find out how to cure your sister's illness, contact me," Rio said to Rian before leaving.

Rio walked out, leaving Rian stunned with the information he had just received. While Rio hurriedly left, Rian tightly grabbed the phone number given by Rio. Although curious, Rian hadn't had a chance to ask because Rio had already left the cafe in his car.

In a different place, Rio arrived at the next location, a place that managed chickens and goats. With firm steps, Rio prepared to start the next stage of his preparation to face the approaching Entertainment Doomsday.

Rio approached the chicken and goat management place, met the owner, and after talking and negotiating, Rio managed to get the desired results. From there, Rio headed to a place that managed gardens with various types of plants such as potatoes, chili peppers, tomatoes, oranges, and grapes. Through warm and smooth negotiations, Rio also managed to get what he wanted before continuing his journey.

As the day started to darken, Rio decided to stop by a roadside vendor to buy food for dinner. After finishing his meal and paying for it, Rio returned home. In one day, Rio had explored various places, making him very tired.

Although Rio remembered that he hadn't done any training, fatigue took over, and Rio decided to lie down immediately. Despite the responsibility of training, Rio fell into a deep sleep, feeling satisfied after successfully completing his tasks for the day.

.....

[Date: January 2nd, 2023]

Rio woke up the next morning, and this time there was a big change in his decision. Without going to work, Rio chose to retire. He took the first step towards this life change by deciding to take a shower and wear neat and clean clothes.

After getting ready, Rio went to his workplace, where he would announce his decision to his boss. Meeting his boss, Rio firmly handed in his resignation letter. This decision turned out to be quite surprising for his boss. Rio was one of the few skilled ship technicians he had, and working as a military ship technician provided a very high salary. Therefore, Rio's boss was very surprised by this decision.

Although surprised, Rio's boss respected the mature decision made by Rio. Although wondering about the reasons behind this retirement decision, Rio's boss chose not to discuss it further and let Rio leave. Rio left his workplace with a heavy heart, but also confident that his decision was the right step for the change he desired.

Today, the items ordered by Rio from the Dark Web finally arrived. Rio returned to his rented yard and waited for a while before a truck arrived.

Swiftly, Rio opened the gate and instructed the workers to move the items. Although they appeared friendly, Rio was aware that these workers were skilled in various things, including the possibility of killing. They were the people who worked in the Dark Web. 

7