Chapter 1: white light
53 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Huh?...'

'Where am I? Who... I can't remember my name...'

Looking around in the deep forest, all I can remember is that the surrounding things begin to evaporate by this white light and nothing can seem to escape it. I mean it's not that bad. I guess working 9 - 5 is worse. Imagine working your butt off and getting yelled at by someone and being punished for a mistake that you are not responsible for in the first place. Well, it's not like all 9–5 jobs are like that.

A floating blue screen appears:

-

~welcome player~

He was taken by surprise when a blue screen suddenly appeared, as he also questioned himself about his identity. Well, it's not like I have relatives or a lover that will worry about me. Well, it's not that bad I guess. I entertain myself through video games and anime. And seeing a blue screen like a game or something makes me excited for some reason, I focus on the blue screen in front of me. 

Name: unknown Age:23 level: 1                       

Main class: None secondary class: None Skills:None (skill points +1)                            

                      - Attribute-                     

Strength: 8 vitality: 6 agility: 5 Mana: 0 magic power: 0

I was surprised at the screen that described my information. I'm interested in my missing name, which I cannot remember for some reason. I am pretty sure I have a name before I die. I think it is dumb to erase my name. There is really not a reason as to why they even do that. Wait, let's focus first, let's get info about my character.

The attributes have no description...' Well, strength is the one increasing the players' power to hold and smash things. I guess agility is the reaction time and flexibility of a player, vitality seems to be the HP or health and stamina of the player, and Mana and magic power is... honestly i do not know.' 

   ~ Please choose your first main class before the Tutorial begins~

 ~swish~ the character menu is gone and replaced with two options for main classes to pick from.

-Berserker-

(focuses on strength, vitality, and powerful skill.)(high tier).

-rogue-

(focuses on trickery, agility and fast execution of skills.)(mid-tier).

'Huh?.. Why are there only two classes to pick from? Where is the mage class or something?' The lack of choices made me worry, but the berserker class seems interesting.

Looking at the description, rogues have the speed and agility to survive many dangers up ahead. It is useful when running and hiding, which increases my survivability. But the berserker has more potential and possibly stronger skills to unlock... 'Fuck it.'

~Congratulations on picking a class. Reward(+2 Strength and vitality)

-

 ~ Please pick 1 skill ~

-Regeneration-

(Improve health recovery, stamina recovery and fatigue.)(passive skill)

-Power strike-

(consume stamina to generate a full power strike, increase attack by 50%)(active skill)

-intimidation-

(use mental strength to let your presence be felt by others affecting their mind(-1 to agility and will be paralyzed when they are weaker than you))(active skill)

Yeah, I need a skill that will help increase my chance of survival, and I was thinking that I would need an attack skill. But having passive skills that will increase my regeneration sounds nice, because I might get life-threatening injury.

After a long thinking process, I picked....

~Regeneration has been added~

-

~Weapon auto selected~

*Dagger obtained*

-

A weapon appeared in the thin air, grabbing the long iron sword and swinging it.

......

*Rustle*rustle*

He heard the bushes moving, and he immediately took cover in the nearby tree and saw a group of 4 goblins, like from the games and anime that I watch. I hope that it's not that type of goblin like in some particular anime... Well, they seem short and weak to look at. I mean I am weak too, and outnumbered. Let's try to hide from them first.

*Quest menu*

------

Defeat the group of goblins (0/4)

-Reward-(secondary weapon and exp)

Sorry for the terrible English, it is my 3rd language, and feel free to correct my mistake I will appreciate that

Announcement
all chapters will contain 600 words. I will try to meet that quota for now. 600 words looked small, so I will increase it in the future chapter.

1