Chapter 4: a dungeon?
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its Seems like they are gone.

"well I'm a go the opposite to where there at." so that he can avoid meeting them again. 

'I'm only avoiding them cause there is a high chance that they are some evil group,  corrupted mind or even worse murderers'

"Who knows maybe they are decent and not murderers that killed for fun hahaha...." He weakly laughed.

-Sadist mind-

(gained pleasure from hurting someone.)


Well, That's another thing as to why He avoid big groups, he only interact with them if he really need some help from them. until then he will need to figure out more about his skill and what are its effects.

He don't know if there are some special benefits from this hidden effect from berserker class. He hope that nothing bad will happen.

*****

He been walking for 10 minutes, and at long last he find a cave. His stomach is empty and his lips are dried like the sand. 'nice maybe I can settle in, after that then I will find myself some food or water cause...' his stomach rumbled, signaling that he is pretty hungry and thirsty.

 As he walk into the cave a notification pop's up:   

[enter cave(yes)or(no)]

 "huh?, of course I want to," He clicked, then:

[Entering goblin dungeon]

"F*ck me, woahhh!" His body glow in a bloe light and his feet disappear along the light. It didn't stop, until all of his body has disappeared.

[Clear the dungeon in 24 hours]

-

-Reward-(unknown)


"Where am I?" He looked puzzle.

'Another Quest, well help me god. I don't think I can survive without some food and water. I don't wanna eat goblin corpse, as well as drinking my own piss!'

.....

The light in these dungeon are made with this bright crystal, covering the cave with its beautiful white light. When he was thinking about how beautiful these crystal thing. He heard a water drop of water, like many drop of something fluid. 

He track the sound, drooling to get something to drink.

'Shit' he cursed in his mind.

There are someone guarding the entrance of the place that the drop of water came from. He sees two goblins and they are equip with a dull short sword and a knife. With his unstable mind, he wanted to risk for that drop of water. He knows that he have an edge, considering his powerful class and skill. He need to kill them to drink something, 'I'm fucking dehydrated!'.

 inhale, exhale. Well here I go.

"Hey!, ugly mother fuckers!" He angered the goblins.

The goblins seemed to be surprise and charge at the protagonist. He also dash forward himself, knowing that he is more powerful than them.

*****

"Yes!, I defeated them" a victory posed can be seen.

'No level up though, fuuh'. He entered a big and spacious floor. filled with, what it seemed like a pond of water, it looks clean as well.

"Finally water!" He jogged to the pond, and check if the he water on these pond are drinkable, or not. he check and use his past knowledge to do the work, the stuff that he learned from the tutorials.

"Ok seemed to check out." He grab a spoonful of water, and He happily drink the water, almost choking on it. 

"delicious." A single tear can be seen in his face. He noticed that, everything he experience is like in a game, and in most games, you need to be constantly grinding and leveling up. So that you survive and get most of the rewards on the upcoming events. A cycle of only getting more broken and powerful.

'I need to clear this dungeon and level up faster'.  He got up and motivated by his new found goals.

*****

He quickly prepare my self and continue to advance forward slashing through countless enemies for 39 minutes or so, killing about 11 goblins. He is not even tired, as it is pretty easy for him to kill them, but that's the disturbing stuff for him, will he go completely nuts for attacking everything I kill?.... 

"I hope not."

-----

Level up 3 - 4(+1 sp and +1 ap)

He put his skill points into getting iron body skill, as these skill may save him in the future. He is thinking of saving some of his attribute points for later. 

-

[skill Unlock:]

-iron body-

(increase the skin and bone durability)(passive skill) 


With this skill he can lessen the incoming injury and his punch becomes more harder, as his hands feel like it's been coated by steel.

*****

He quickly find a broken stairs that is going down, he looked suspiciously at the stairs, but to make progress the first step is needed. As he walk his first step, he felt the ground be pushed by his foot, 'is that pressure a plate!' He quickly fell, as the floors of the stairs suddenly collapses.

[You fell on the endless type trap, survive for 3 hours]

He was sent to a room with a spacious place, with high floored ceiling above him. Then he quickly noticed a goblin. One by one, they all come out from hiding, many goblins walked and try to surround him.

He was surprise by how many goblin there are, they quickly surrounded him, as he looked around for somewhere to run or hide. They quickly noticed his intention and runs towards his direction.

"shit, I need to run, now!" he tried to sprint and run into a safer place.

But the goblins seemed like coming from all of side and corners of the room. He knows that running was out of the questions, as there is no escapes, is what it looked like.

'F*ck, f*ck, f*ck.' he cursed at his unfortunate luck.

 a goblin jump towards him, with an intention of killing him.

"F*ck you." The protagonist swung his sword to the goblins head, killing the goblin without mercy. Then another came from his side , attacking his shoulder, but it only makes little damage.'Iron body skill doing his work'

.....

[30 minutes has passed]

'They just keeps coming', the goblin just keep swinging and coming, it looks like an endless fight. Then a goblin from his behind take him by surprise, and swings its dagger, hitting the protagonist in his back. But the the protagonist, quickly react and traded blows from him.

bruh, there is so many grammar mistake everywhere. I'm sorry for the lack of quality, I will polish it in the future or create another one 😭

1