My Elf Girlfriend: Chapter One
1.9k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would u read this on KU
  • Yes Votes: 9 12.7%
  • No Votes: 31 43.7%
  • Maybe Votes: 31 43.7%
Total voters: 71

Alexander had been slowly getting into the internet dating scene when Alexander got his first blind date. A friend had set him up with an old classmate of his who moved back home a month prior. The girl was shy and insecure about her appearance, so she didn't have much relationship experience. This made the brunette cautious initially, but his friend swore up and down that she was a total babe. She had a massive rack even back in senior year to fit his preference for a big-chested woman. The total match for the introverted male personality-wise as she also loved to play video games and binging horror movies. 

With this in mind, Alexander decided to go through with the date and reserved a table at a pleasant restaurant. He felt out of place with all these wealthy old couples around him, but Alexander kept his cool. If this girl was insecure, he wanted to make her feel comfortable and safe. If he greeted her as some twitchy guy, she'd run off thinking he was some basement-dwelling creep. With this in mind, he swallowed his nerves, putting on a fake smile. His palms were becoming increasingly sweaty as Alexander waited for her to come in. When Alexander walked in it had started to rain heavily outside and now it had turned into a full-blown thunderstorm.

This made his nerves worse as he sat, watching the time tick by on his cell as he saw it get closer and closer to the date time. After having to tell two different servers that he was still ordering, the man started to think he had been stood up. Red in the face he began to text his buddy that the girl had flaked and thanked him for trying but stopped when the door swung open. He could hear someone rushing to the hostess to explain that they were reserved for a table, his. The speaker was raspy in tone but still sounded feminine enough that he knew it was a woman. As quickly as he heard her the man was able to lay his eyes upon her figure.

She looked at him with her eyes large and bouncy out, her jacket drenched along with her entire body. Her beautiful breasts stuck out like a sore thumb because of this and Alexander found himself amazed by how beautiful she was. His friend hadn't been kidding when he said her breasts were huge, they looked like an E-cup from where he sat. But she also was incredibly tall and had the legs to match, with her lower body being ordained with pantyhose. She continued to look at him in shock as she hurried to sit down. Her jacket was folded up and put next to her, allowing him to see her whole outfit. Alexander found himself at a loss for words, there was no way in hell that someone like her would be so shy and insecure about herself. She's perfect. 

After what had to be an eternity of the pair staring at one another in shock, with their jaws dropped and eyes wide, he decided to speak. The man cleared his throat before smiling at the woman softly. He figured making small talk would be the best choice for now. “It's nice to meet you. I'm Kyle's best friend from college, I don't know what else he told you about me. But he told me you went to school together for a while.” 

She looked down at her hands momentarily, her chubby cheeks red as she gave a tiny grin back. The woman looked back up allowing him to see her ears poking out from behind her hair. They were like the type you would see on an elf or a fairy. “He didn't tell me much. But what he told you was correct, we went to high school at the same time and he was nice to me. I hope you didn't feel pressured into going on a date with me.” 

Once again, the brunette was shocked that the woman thought so lowly of herself. He shook his head, his long hair falling in front of his face as he tried to reassure her. “I wasn't pressured into anything. Kyle said we shared some hobbies and that we both are quiet so I thought we would get along well. Did you feel pressured into this?” Alexander didn't want to force her into anything she didn't want to do. Even if it was just talking. 

He had that happen to him numerous times as a teenager. Friends would set him up with girls that had no interest in him and it ended with him being embarrassed. Every single time he was left feeling more insecure than he was before the date ever happened. But when the same girls went on dates with other people he could see that they were comfortable. It made him feel like he was a burden and an outsider in his friend group. Even as an adult, he felt the same when dealing with coworkers, employees, and even his family members. If the two of them were similar in the same way, he wanted to give her out. Alexander wouldn't see her in a bad way for wanting to just get up and leave. 

He would understand her fully. The pointy-eared woman looked at him, unsure of what to say before she finally broke out into a tiny fit of giggles. Giggles that were just as raspy as her speaking voice which made his stomach fill with butterflies. She put a hand over her mouth, allowing him to see that her polish was chipped. This made her more attractive to him which caused him to blush too. Finally, after what had to be five minutes, she stopped laughing. Her eyes twinkled as she leaned her head in her hands and started to chat with him. 

“I wasn't pressured into anything but I think it's cute you asked.” She smiled what had to be her real smile. With teeth and all. “My name is Catherine by the way. I just realized I never told you it before talking.” 

“Well why don't you look at that, we both have historical names. Mine is Alexander. Catherine the Great. Alexander the Great…” He realized how corny he must be sounding and groaned, putting his head in his hands. “Sorry. Sorry, I know I probably sound like an idiot right now.”

To his pleasant surprise, Catherine chuckled at his jokes and moved to peel his finger from in front of his eyes, letting him see her happy face. She didn't look nervous anymore and instead, she was batting her eyelashes at him, amused. “Don't worry, I think it was a good joke. It shows that we might be meant for each other.” 

The two laughed and had a great time after that. They ordered the same appetizer, wedges with cheese, revealing they both loved to eat potatoes. They bonded over liking retro games in the denpa genre and Catherine even revealed she had met a creator of one as an exchange student. He learned she was well-versed in numerous cultures having moved around a lot as a child and then as a teenager before college. Alexander impressed her with his avid knowledge of old anime series and cartoons that he became aware of due to his major. Being an animation student made her fall head over heels for him. 

They both enjoyed the art form quite a lot, being gigantic nerds. The brunette just found himself overjoyed that someone so beautiful and intelligent liked him. Catherine was definitely out of his league, if they had gone to school together he would never have dreamed she'd even speak to him. The more they talked the more this feeling set in. He would have to thank Kyle a million times over for setting them up. The woman was like his dream girl come to life and he fully intended to treat her with respect. At the end of their date, she looked at him with a blush and held out her phone for him. It was one of those futuristic touchscreen flip phones in a case covered with old cartoon characters and plush stickers. So adorable. 

“I'd like to talk to you again. You're a great guy, Alex.” Catherine muttered as she put on her now-dry jacket. She sounded worried that he would reject her, shuffling back and forth as she looked away from him. 

Which made Alexander only type in his number quickly, making sure to reassure the girl that he liked her. “I'd love to talk to you again. Why don't we meet up for coffee next weekend?” He handed his phone back to the woman who quickly became bubbly once more. 

She nodded and quickly texted the man that he could save her number. “I'm free Saturday, let's make it a date.” 

35