Chapter 48: Yuxing Tian
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are Yuxing Tian?" Tian Hua asked in confusion.

The old man looked at Tian Hua and shook his head, saying softly, "No, I'm not."

"Then who are you?" Tian Hua asked with puzzlement.

"I am just a steward in the mansion. My surname is Zhang, and others call me Steward Zhang," replied Zhang, the steward.

"Where is Yuxing Tian now?" Tian Hua inquired.

"You must be Tian Hua," Steward Zhang didn't directly answer Tian Hua's question.

Tian Hua nodded, and Steward Zhang looked at him, then sighed with emotion, "From you, I see the shadow of Tianlong in the past. Your eyes are exactly like your father's."

"Have you seen my father?" Tian Hua asked in confusion.

"I have been following Master Yuxing. He once told me some things about him and Tianlong, and I have seen an image of Tianlong," Steward Zhang explained.

"In that case, what happened between them? Why did my father choose to seclude himself?" Tian Hua questioned.

"It seems Tianlong didn't tell you anything. Since they chose to seclude themselves and no longer mention the past, it means they wanted to forget it. So why should I speak about it?" Steward Zhang said.

Tian Hua looked at him and remained silent.

"Tian Hua, Tianlong has already secluded himself and decided to forget the past. Why did you come here?" Steward Zhang asked with confusion.

"Perhaps it's destiny. Maybe heaven feels that that part of history shouldn't just disappear silently; people must know, and the remaining issues must be resolved," Tian Hua said.

"Do you really think you can end all of this?" Steward Zhang asked.

"At first, I just wanted to know about the past, but what happened later changed me. I feel that in this world, the existence of people like us is redundant," Tian Hua explained.

"Do you have the confidence to achieve such an ideal?" Steward Zhang asked.

"When I stood below the Mountain City, then captured it, and stood atop the Mountain City, I found the road ahead clear. Today, I have come this far, and there is no turning back. Besides, this path has only a few steps left," Tian Hua said.

"Tian Hua, have you ever thought that although the path ahead seems smooth for you, perhaps the last few steps will make it difficult for you to move forward?" Steward Zhang cautioned.

"I chose this path myself. Regardless of what results I face, I will face them!" Tian Hua said firmly.

Steward Zhang, surprised, looked at Tian Hua, then turned and opened the door behind him. Facing Tian Hua, he said, "Master Yuxing is in seclusion inside. Go in!"

"Aren't you going to stop me?" Tian Hua asked in amazement.

"Stop you? Haha... Even the combined efforts of Master Mu and Mr. Chang couldn't stop you. In that case, I'm just a useless old man. What could I use to stop you? I won't do unnecessary things," Steward Zhang laughed.

Tian Hua looked at him, said nothing, and walked to the door. Gently pushing it open, he entered. After Tian Hua went in, the door was gently closed.

Steward Zhang looked at the house, thought for a moment, went up, locked the door, and firmly believed in his heart: the person coming out of here must be Master Yuxing whose seclusion time has ended.

Standing at the door for a while, Steward Zhang smiled and turned to walk towards the courtyard.

The house was brightly lit, with four round stone pillars standing in the center, forming a large "口" shape. Each pillar was carved with coiling stone dragons, and in the center of each dragon, a dragon with an open mouth held a scroll. Below the dragon's mouth, there was a square area filled with carved dragons. In the middle of the two pillars, there was a carved stone dragon on the ground, facing the square area.

Tian Hua stood in the house and looked around. Apart from these things, there was nothing else. He was puzzled: did that Steward Zhang deceive him just now? Thinking of this, he turned around and pulled the door of the house, finding it locked. He looked at the door in puzzlement: did he trick me into coming here and set up some mechanism? But there's nothing in this house!

Tian Hua was very puzzled. He originally wanted to break the door and leave, but after thinking about it, he decided against it. Since he's here, he might as well take a good look. Perhaps there are other mechanisms or secret passages! Thinking of this, Tian Hua turned around and looked towards the center of the house. When he saw the scroll hanging there, he was surprised. The shape of that scroll was exactly the same as the one his father gave him. He quickly walked over, and the dragon's head was slightly higher than himself. Tian Hua stood in a suitable position, observing for a long time, confirming that the scroll was exactly the same as the one he had.

Tian Hua looked at the scroll in puzzlement: his father sealed his power inside the scroll he was given. This scroll has the same appearance, so could it also contain the power of Yuxing Tian? Steward Zhang said he was in seclusion here, so why can't I see him? Has he already died, so he sealed his power here, and then Steward Zhang let me in, hoping that I would unknowingly open the scroll, and then the image of Yuxing Tian would come out to deal with me! Fortunately, I already knew this secret!

Tian Hua thought and thought, feeling happy in his heart: it seems that this victory is so easy! He looked at the scroll, smiled, then turned and walked towards the door. Just a few steps into his walk, suddenly the scroll flew out from the dragon's mouth, floating above the square area. At this moment, a beam of light shone down from the roof, enveloping the scroll. At the same time, the house began to shake slightly.

Tian Hua sensed this slight tremor and quickly turned to look. When he saw a beam of light penetrating the roof, he was surprised. The range of the beam of light slowly expanded outward, and at the same time, the shaking of the house became more and more intense. Tian Hua stepped back a few steps, looking at the beam of light. Suddenly, a strong light flashed, and Tian Hua couldn't help but close his eyes. At this moment, the trembling of the house abruptly stopped!

When Tian Hua opened his eyes, he was shocked: just now, an image appeared above the square area, wearing a black cloak and a fiery red mask on its face. The fiery red mask emitted a dazzling light!

Yuxing Tian looked at Tian Hua and then said, "I placed this scroll here just in case. I thought it might be some significant figure who entered, but unexpectedly, it's a child!"

"So, you are Yuxing Tian? Where is your real body?" Tian Hua asked in astonishment.

"I didn't expect you, at such

a young age, to know quite a bit. In that case, you should also be a member of the Tianlong tribe!" Yuxing Tian said.

"Tianlong tribe, what is the Tianlong tribe? I just come from an unknown village," Tian Hua nodded and said.

Yuxing Tian listened, looked at him, and after a while, said, "Your appearance reminds me of an old friend of mine!"

"Tianlong, right?" Tian Hua replied.

"You are?" Yuxing Tian asked.

"My name is Tian Hua, and Tianlong is my father," Tian Hua said.

"Oh, I see! After the establishment of the 'Three Cities and One Town,' your father and some people from the other three tribes left here and went into seclusion. There has been no movement in these fifty years. I never thought you would appear here today!" Yuxing Tian said.

"I came to the 'Three Cities and One Town' by coincidence. I just wanted to see what the world outside my village looks like. But my appearance here was forced by you and the events happening in 'Three Cities and One Town.' So, I am here today," Tian Hua said.

"The matter between your father and me seems not to have reached you. Also, I want to know about some things happening here today, but you won't tell me in detail," Yuxing Tian sighed.

"Today, I came to defeat you and end the rule of 'Three Cities and One Town.' Although your true body is not here, leaving only this image, I still want to defeat it," Tian Hua said.

"Young at such an age, but with big ambitions. To be honest, I also want to see how much Tianlong's son has grown and whether he has surpassed Tianlong of the same age!" Yuxing Tian said.

"Very soon, you will find out!" Tian Hua said.

As soon as he finished speaking, Yuxing Tian's figure moved, leaping to the side, and then he smiled and said, "You are quite impatient!"

At this moment, countless stone needles appeared, flying towards Yuxing Tian. Seeing the needles approaching, Yuxing Tian extended his palm forward, and the needles stopped right in front of him. Tian Hua, witnessing this, chuckled inwardly. Yuxing Tian then smiled and said, "Such an attack has no effect on me!," but as soon as he spoke, his brow suddenly furrowed. Swiftly, he started spinning, creating a fierce whirlwind that blew away the stone needles. Tian Hua, watching the whirlwind, furrowed his brows, and after a while, the whirlwind stopped. Yuxing Tian looked at Tian Hua and said, "You are not foolish! However, these methods may work against ordinary people. To defeat me, you must show your true skills!"

Tian Hua stared at him, and suddenly, the house began to shake. A massive earthen warrior emerged from the ground: wielding a giant sword, clad in heavy armor, and carrying a longbow on its back. Yuxing Tian gazed at the warrior and said with a smile, "This thing brings back memories!" The giant sword swung directly towards Yuxing Tian, who made no effort to dodge!

Tian Hua looked in puzzlement at Yuxing Tian, who stood there motionless. Suddenly, Tian Hua was stunned: the giant sword stopped in front of Yuxing Tian, and no matter how much force was applied, it couldn't budge. Tian Hua marveled in his mind: he is indeed powerful; he effortlessly blocked my powerful attack.

"It seems your growth hasn't reached the level I imagined! In that case, I don't need to personally play with you! Let the stone dragon accompany you!" Yuxing Tian said. As he spoke, the stone dragon carved on the pillar actually came to life, then flew towards Tian Hua's warrior. Seeing this, Tian Hua quickly dodged.

The stone dragon missed, roared, and flew upwards, stopping in midair. Opening its mouth, numerous stone needles flew towards the warrior. Tian Hua, seeing this, wielded the giant sword, causing the stone needles to fall to the ground. As the needles continued to attack, the warrior swung the giant sword, creating a wave that struck the ground. It then leaped to the side, planted the sword in the ground, and took out a longbow from its back. Drawing the bowstring like a full moon, it shot three arrows in the blink of an eye. The giant dragon ceased its attack, twisted its body, evading the three arrows. The warrior then shot several more arrows in quick succession, but the dragon effortlessly dodged them.

Watching from the side, Tian Hua felt anxious. Suddenly, he looked at the giant dragon with a serious expression. If this dragged on, his stamina would be in trouble. Since that's the case, he decided to use that move, even though it would drain his energy. He had no other choice now. Finish it in one go and then deal with Yuxing Tian!

The warrior stopped its attack, pulled the giant sword from the ground, stretched its body, and suddenly something on its back began to squirm rapidly inside its body. Soon, a pair of wings extended from its back. The warrior leaped into the air, pouncing towards the airborne dragon.

Yuxing Tian watched the airborne warrior, smiling and saying, "This is quite interesting!"

The warrior and the dragon engaged in a fierce battle in the air. The giant sword swung towards the dragon, and the dragon's claws extended, catching the sword, while the other claw reached towards the warrior. Tian Hua, at this moment, was alarmed, quickly retracting the giant sword, floating away to the rear. The warrior floated in midair, and the dragon lunged towards it. The warrior moved instantly, arriving by the dragon's side. The giant sword swung towards the dragon's body, and at this moment, the dragon had no way to evade the strike!

0