Roses are Red Trailer
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a quiet, sunny, peaceful forest a bird sings to the sky, but suddenly flies away as a orange blaze shoots by, leaving burning rose petals behind.

Many black paws slam onto the ground, putting out a few of the burning rose petals. Several howls are heard and many black figures run past a few trees.

"Shit, shit, shit shit!" A voice yells from the burning blaze of Rose petals.

The burning blaze comes to a clearing with a large cliff and it stops, shooting a boy out and he tumbles to the ground. The boy rolls a few times before coming to a stop.

The boy slides close to the edge but stops before he goes over.

"Oof, that could have gotten worse." The boy stands up and shakes his head.

The boy has short black hair with golden tips and shiny silver eyes. He wears a brown unzipped leather jacket with its sleeves rolled up, under the jacket is a red shirt. He wears black jeans and red finger-less gloves. Black combat boots with red laces, red trims around the top, and red soles. He has a silver emblem on his black belt, that has several rows of shotgun shells on it.

All that is topped off by an sized white hooded cloak, fastened together by a cross-shaped pin at his chest

All that is topped off by an sized white hooded cloak, fastened together by a cross-shaped pin at his chest. The inside of the cloak is red. He has a large green shotgun on his back.

The boy stands at 5'3'' and he's 15 years old. And his name is Asher Sarge Rose.

Asher wipes himself down and checks over a few shallow wounds on his arms. Then his deep red aura covers him and they disappear. 

Then several howls and growls are heard nearby and Asher looks up. "Sam hell, they found me."

Asher takes his shotgun, Cataclysmic Edge, off his back and ejects a spent shell.

Asher takes his shotgun, Cataclysmic Edge, off his back and ejects a spent shell

A pack of Belowolves run out from the tree line and they all charge towards him. Asher, in slight panic, loads a couple new shells into his shotgun.

Asher then twirls his shotgun around and forms his scythe and holds it behind him. "Let's Tango puppies!"

A Beowolf lunges at Asher and he jumps up and lands on its back, cutting its head off. Then shoots himself into the air with a laugh and suddenly changes into Blazing orange rose petals.

Suddenly the petals start spinning in a circle and shoot forward through the pack of Beowolves. Asher lands on the ground with his scythe to the side and he stand up.

Half the beowolves in the pack fall into halves as Asher changes his scythe back into a shotgun. Asher turns back to the rest and puts his shotgun over his shoulder. "Anyone else?"

The Beowolves all look to each other, then at the cliff edge behind them, then back at Asher. They all growl and charge towards him.

"Heh." Asher starts to walk forward and aims his shotgun up.

BANG

A Beowolf falls to the ground.

BANG

Another falls.

BANG

And another one.

BANG

The last Beowolf, with its head blown off, slides to a stop right in front of Asher. Asher ejects the spent shell and puts his foot on the disappearing corpse.

"Don't mess with Asher Sarge Rose!" Asher shouts.

More growls are heard behind Asher and he looks back to see a few Ursai.

"Shit."  Asher reloads his shotgun and looks at the Ursai. "Alright-" He pumps his shotgun. "Who's first?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09-12-2023

1