One Day We’ll Cruise Down Trailer
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the desert of Vacou there's a small wooden farm outside of the town.

In a small wooden cottage we move to the second floor and see someone sleeping in a bed. He's snoring very loudly.

"DEXTER!" A young voice yells, and the teen groans. "GET YOUR BUTT UP AND HELP WITH CHORES!"

The teen gets out of bed and rubs his eyes and stands up.

The teen is about 5'6'' and he's wearing an orange shirt with a pair of shorts. He has spiky black hair with green eyes. He has slightly tan skin and he's a little on the chubby side.

A pair of yellow dog ears flicker on his head.

The teens name is Dexter Grif. With one F, not two.

"DEXTER!" The young voice yells again.

"STOP YELLING!" Grif yells.

"THEN COME DOWN STAIRS! AND YOU'RE ALSO YELLING!"

"I'M COMING DOWN AND I'M YELLING 'CAUSE YOU'RE YELLING!"

"KAIKAINA GRIF, DEXTER GIF!" Their Father yells from outside. "BOTH OF YOU STOP YELLING AND GET TO WORK."

"YES, Dad!" They both yell.

Grif yawns and he heads out of his bed room and down the stairs.

He comes down the stairs and see's his sister waiting from him.

Kaikaina is a couple inches shorter than Girf and has a long yellow dog tail behind her. Her green eyes shine with happiness.

"Took you long enough!" Kaikaina says to him.

"Yeah, yeah." He waves her off. "What does dad want us to do today?"

"We're painting the barn red, today!" Kaikaina holds up a can of blue paint.

"That's blue paint."

Kaikaina looks to the paint can then back to Grif.

"Then we're painting it blue!" She says to him and Grif groans.

Several minutes later

Kaikaina is humming while painting the side of a barn.

"This is so much fun, right, Dexter?" Kaikaina asks, but she doesn't get a response. "Dexter?" She turns to the side and sees a his paintbrush resting on top of the paint can.

She blinks a few times while looking around.

"Where could he have gone?"

Kaikaina sets her paintbrush down and walks around and comes across a snowman.

"Oh, hello Mr. Snowman." Kaikaina says to the snowman as she looks up to the sun. "Hot weather we're having today."

Kaikaina walks past the snowman and continues looking for Grif.

.

.

.

It's nighttime and Grif is messing around on his scroll and a notification pops up.

"Hmm?"

Grif taps on it and his eyes widen. It's a notification of Acceptance from Beacon.

Grif jumps up and yells in excitement.

"OH, YEAH!" Grif yells.

"WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT!" Kaikaina yells from another room.

"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO BEACON!" Grif yells back.

"HOW DID AN IDIOT, LIKE YOU, GET ACCEPTED INTO BEACON?!"

"I'M ACTUALLY SMART, UNLIKE YOU!"

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

Then a gruff male voice yells from down stairs. "WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"SORRY, DAD!" Kaikaina and Grif yell.

"I just hope my team is actually smart... so I can have them do all the work." Grif chuckles to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09-14-2023

0