Chapter 2 – Boa Hancock!
325 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dim firelight, with the slight rocking of the ship and the hard touch of the wooden planks.

"Sister, he seems to be awake."

"Really? Let me see."

Sephiroth felt as if someone had pinched his cheeks a few times.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a cute-looking girl with straight black hair, a white cape on her shoulders, and wearing only a short red coat and a short skirt.

Next to her were two beautiful girls, one with orange hair and one with green hair, also wearing short clothes and short skirts.

Sephiroth raised his metal-shackled right hand and asked in a weak voice:

"Water–!"

Hearing this, the girl with long black hair quickly brought over a wooden bowl. She supported the silver-haired boy's body and carefully fed him the soup in the bowl.

Sephiroth judged from the taste of the soup that it seemed to be fish soup, but there was no piece of meat or bone in it.

Gulu!

As the fish soup was consumed, the hunger in the boy's stomach was instantly ignited, and he made an embarrassing sound.

"You must be very hungry!... Here!"

The girl with long black hair covered her mouth and giggled softly, then handed him a piece of black bread.

"Thanks!"

The dry and hard texture of the black bread made Sephiroth frown slightly, but now that he was hungry, he had no other choice.

The boy took the remaining fish soup and swallowed the black bread into his stomach one bite at a time.

After eating, he regained some strength and gratefully looked at the three girls.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Karl D. Sephiroth. What about you?"

"My name is Boa Sandersonia."

"My name is Boa Marigold."

"And I'm Boa Hancock, also their elder sister."

"Boa Hancock...!?"

The names of the first two people seemed familiar to Sephiroth, but he couldn't remember anything until he heard the girl with long black hair introduce herself.

He looked at this cute girl carefully with a surprised expression on his face.

"How annoying~! Why are you looking at me like that?"

The current Boa Hancock didn't possess the arrogance and narcissism of the future pirate empress at all.

When being stared at by a boy, she would shyly turn her face away, not daring to look at him.

"Ahem~! I just think your name is very special…"

"Uhhh… You will definitely become a beautiful woman in the future."

Sephiroth noticed the strange gazes from Sandersonia and Marigold and looked away awkwardly.

After all, the future most beautiful woman in the One Piece world appeared right in front of him like this, and he couldn't help but feel a little surprised.

As an old One Piece fan, Sephiroth's inner affection for the girl with long black hair suddenly increased a lot, and he became much less wary.

"Hmph! Even if you praise me like this…"

"It won't make me happy either!"

Boa Hancock raised her head with an arrogant expression, but the slightly raised corners of her mouth betrayed her true feelings.

The current Boa Hancock has not experienced the dark slave life, and her character has not been distorted. When she left Amazon Lily for the first time, she was still a bit ignorant of the world's dangers, and she was just an ordinary girl in terms of personality.

"Is this ship... a slave ship?"

Sephiroth tugged at the metal shackles on his hands, and a hint of gloom flashed in his eyes.

The hands of the three girls were also wearing the same metal shackles as his.

The cabin where the four people were located was sealed by a metal fence, and the kerosene lamp in the corridor was the only source of light in the cabin.

In the cabin, except for the toilet used to hold excrement, there were only four wooden bowls left, and there was nothing that could be used as a weapon...

When Boa Hancock heard this, a sad expression appeared on her lovely face.

"Yes, this is a slave ship..."

She never expected that their three sisters would be caught by slave traffickers from the outside world while patrolling on the ship of Kuja Pirates.

When the three girls woke up, they were locked in this cabin.

If she hadn't been too self-righteous before and felt that she was already a qualified Kuja warrior, thus refusing the company of other members of their crew, things like this wouldn't have happened now...

Boa Hancock didn't dare to think about their next fate.

Sephiroth tugged hard on the chain on the shackles, and a trace of helplessness flashed on his face.

Although, after eating the vampire fruit, he could clearly feel that his strength, vision, and hearing had been improved.

But...

If he wanted to break the chains on the shackles, he still couldn't do it with his current strength.

It would be great if the fruit he ate was of the natural type... then he could break free from these shackles by transforming directly into elements.

When Sephiroth was thinking this way, he noticed a strange feeling coming from his body, and his hands seemed to have an urge to split apart on their own.

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! ...

In the surprised and delighted eyes of the silver-haired boy, his hands actually split into dark red bats, flying into the air, flapping their wings continuously, and the shackles fell on the ship's board, creating a "clang" "clang" sound.

"Is this... the power of a Devil Fruit?"

Boa Hancock exclaimed softly, and a flash of joy flashed in her eyes.

There is hope for them to escape this filthy place!

Boa Sandersonia scratched her green hair and said with a puzzled look on her face:

"When those people arrested you, didn't they use Seastone handcuffs?"

"Pyrobloin is a rare mineral. Except for the Navy, few people will own this kind of thing." Boa Marigold explained.

Under the control of Sephiroth's mind, he found that he had direct control over these bats.

"Sephiroth, can you control those bats to get the bunch of keys over there?"

Boa Hancock was lying on the iron fence. She pointed to the end of the corridor, where a bunch of keys hung on the wall more than three meters away.

"There is no need to control the bat to get it, I can go out and get it myself..."

As he spoke, the body of the silver-haired boy transformed into a large group of bats with flapping wings, crawled out of the iron fence, and regrouped in the corridor.

Sephiroth stood in the corridor and looked sideways. He found that on this level of the ship, in addition to the cabin they were in, there were three other cabins, one of which was empty.

In the other two cabins, there was a rare animal in each, one a baby elephant with tiger fur, and the other a dog with sheep's horns and a sheep's tail.

Sephiroth couldn't name these two animals, and they were even beyond his common sense.

In the end, he could only sigh, there are indeed all kinds of weird things in the world of One Piece.

The silver-haired boy was a bit disappointed that his idea of ​​finding helpers came to nothing, but he quickly got the keychain, opened the iron gate of the cabin where the three girls were, and let them out.

What surprised Sephiroth was that he actually found the key to the shackles on the key chain.

After unshackling the three women, he opened his mouth and said:

"Do you have any information about the enemy outside?"

Boa Hancock crossed her shoulders and said in a deep voice:

"When we were caught on the boat, we saw nine people on the other side, and they all had swords and guns..."

18